What's new

At least 15 Kerala youth go missing; families suspect ISIS links

Lets not kid ourselves. There is something very wrong with your commie anti-Hindu state. If you dont like Hinduism, feel free to separate and create your own country, or join Pakistan since you guys will have something in common.

I am not a UP-ite, but UP is a million times better than your pathetic failed state. At least they can live as proud Hindus in their own land like they have been living for thousands of years. Pity we cant say they same about Kerala.
Common Mr. I know Hindus of Kerala are Idiots... But Same is the case with UP, Bihar, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and many more...

Its just that Kerala and West bengal has reached the point of no return ... and in rest of the cases slowly But surely same fates are creeping in... Until Hindutva gets elected in UP and Bihar no UP wala or Bihar wala can claim that they are better then Kerala...

In any case we Maharastrians have set an example for the rest ... in our state two Hindutva parties are competing against each other to form government and what more when they feel Hindutva is in danger they two join hands to form a coalition government just to troll opposition... Apart from two major Hindutva Parties BJP and Shiv Sena we have an another mirco Hindutva Party MNS...

Have u noticed that all of them where from same Family... 2 where brothers and the one girl was his long time GF... But the Hindu Girl who married the brother was a Random Girl... The Girl didnt even know the guy, the Islamist asked the convert to marry him and she married... she would have married even a Dog if they have asked her to in the name of Islam...

This the level of Brain washing that too though a NGO... if u have read that she was working for a NGO to help cancer patients...

And the Christians in Pallakad are rare the boys might be from a area with less church influence...

Hindu Girl's BF was a Christian if I am not wrong .His father name was Vincent .

Any way what we can see in this case was Church is not that successful against Islamic terror .Another girl was also a Christian ,her name is 'Soni'.

Hindus in the rest of India won't let you houses to rent if they knew you were a beef eater. That is how sensitive an issue beef is. You think the rest of Hindus in the world are stupid to not eat beef?

Temple management in Kerala is not even half equal to temple management in Karnataka. So don't come here trumpeting Kerala temples.

Hinduism is of course much more than beef theory. But consider this if you cannot even understand beef theory then forget about understanding Hinduism. You are an outright maleccha.

As of now on this thread people are having doubt whether Kerala Hindu is a Hindu at all. If anyone is an insult to Hinduism it is you guys.

Really ??
I have seen an article about a 'perfect' tradition in one of the remote temple in Karnataka .Low cast people are forcing by society to eat in the same waste leaf of Brahmins .
Well our temples are generally very neat and clean than other temples in India .Most of the guys will agree with that .

During my school days ,I earned a lots , more than you about Hindusim from RSS .
So do not teach us about our religion .

It is you are the real mlecchha ,twisting a great religion for your own selfish purpose .

We dont need your certificate .

It is about my Religion and my Country I have every right to it.

If shakes any single person out of sleep it is worth it.

Yes now Nairs and Namboodries are going to teach us about Social Integration. Bytheway What about Sabrimala???

Then spent some time for know more about the diversity ,practices of our religion .

Sabarimala will be there and noone will dare to change the traditions in that temple .

Congress will destroy if they continue their relation with IUML.
Good for BJP.

I fear this may be organized fear mongering against muslims. Kerela Muslims appear to be the most liberal of all muslims in Indian occupied parts. I think Modi and gang are trying to make people hate and drive people against muslims.
I know of more than enough cases of framing of innocent muslim youth. This could very much be one of those cases.

If you are a TTA then do act like one .At least spend some time to read the article of the topic.

Hindu Girl's BF was a Christian if I am not wrong .His father name was Vincent .

Any way what we can see in this case was Church is not that successful against Islamic terror .Another girl was also a Christian ,her name is 'Soni'.
I never got the information on that... from my understanding reading the article that she was a Hindu whos family was part of attingal temple management and whos brother was a NSG commando...

what ever u think the fact remains that out of every 10 converts to islam or christianity 8 are Hindus... because Hindus are happy to marry of their children to non-Hindus but if they marry a Hindu they will see caste, Jadagam, status etc...

As One of my friend who is looking for marriage told me fewyears back... Keralathil Bengali kkum, Meetan markum , Kannu pottanum ollichu odan Hindu penndu onde... pokshe maryadekke Pennu kandu veetu karude sammadathodde kalyanam karikkan irrikunne verke pennu illa...

I didnt believe it ... But I am experiencing the same now... when I am looking for the same...

I never got the information on that... from my understanding reading the article that she was a Hindu whos family was part of attingal temple management and whos brother was a NSG commando...

what ever u think the fact remains that out of every 10 converts to islam or christianity 8 are Hindus... because Hindus are happy to marry of their children to non-Hindus but if they marry a Hindu they will see caste, Jadagam, status etc...

As One of my friend who is looking for marriage told me fewyears back... Keralathil Bengali kkum, Meetan markum , Kannu pottanum ollichu odan Hindu penndu onde... pokshe maryadekke Pennu kandu veetu karude sammadathodde kalyanam karikkan irrikunne verke pennu illa...

I didnt believe it ... But I am experiencing the same now... when I am looking for the same...

Yes you can see that in article .Her BF was actually a convert from Christianity .
His brother also converted .
Agreed .
Kure okke sariyanu .
Kure varshangalkku munpe Malabaril ninnu bengalikale onnadangam paranju vittu .Karanam valare rasakaramanu .Aviduthe muslimgalude veetil penkuttikal avarude koode olichodi pokunnu .

Appol mashe kalyanam kazchiittille ithuvare :D

Appol mashe kalyanam kazchiittille ithuvare :D
Not yet ... Talperyannum illa... but my family u know... njan logathil endum sahikkum pokshe ende ammyudem pengeludem kannil kannu nirru sahikilla... they are very upset... I have given into their demand... but eee kallathe pennugalude karyam arriyam ello masekke...weird demands ...

I hate malayalees to the core...

All your post in reply to @Bitter Melon shows your insecurity.

We Mallus are this and that i.e, Fairer then thou attitude.

On other hand you say as below in the same post:
Then spent some time for know more about the diversity ,practices of our religion .

Sabarimala will be there and noone will dare to change the traditions in that temple .

You will call names to others but will not mend your ways. Your traditions are great whatever others follow is rotten traditions, be it beef abstention.

For you killing an animal for food is your Secular Tradition, be it denounced by your Great Religion but you will follow that practice because it suits your habit and would like to bent Vedic Religion to your convenience.

P.S.: With this mentality you are going extinct in your own Land. Fist Muslims killed you in scores and converted you people and now cristians are doing the same Converting you in lots. You are cut from your roots following the Secular traditions and still blind your ills will ultimately wipe you out.

May God provide you some wisdom.

Really ??
I have seen an article about a 'perfect' tradition in one of the remote temple in Karnataka .Low cast people are forcing by society to eat in the same waste leaf of Brahmins .
Well our temples are generally very neat and clean than other temples in India .Most of the guys will agree with that .

During my school days ,I earned a lots , more than you about Hindusim from RSS .
So do not teach us about our religion .

It is you are the real mlecchha ,twisting a great religion for your own selfish purpose .

We dont need your certificate

Maade Snana is a tradition which the devotees of the temple want to continue. The devotees could be those of lower caste or upper caste. No one is made to do the ritual at gun point. This is not your communist den where unless we follow your ideology people will be killed.

http://www.udayavani.com/english/ne...call-it-catharsis-while-intellectuals-call-it

You know Ghanta about Hinduism.

We all know how clean Kerala is given not even one city in Kerala is in the top 10 clean cities of the country while 2 in Karnataka have been so far this year. Leave alone temples.

Eating cows in an agricultural culture and calling yourself unselfish takes the cake.

Not yet ... Talperyannum illa... but my family u know... njan logathil endum sahikkum pokshe ende ammyudem pengeludem kannil kannu nirru sahikilla... they are very upset... I have given into their demand... but eee kallathe pennugalude karyam arriyam ello masekke...weird demands ...

I hate malayalees to the core...

Are you marrying or your kids?

Are you marrying or your kids?
Kids??? :o: common I am very young ... 19 to be exact ... :angel:

Maade Snana is a tradition which the devotees of the temple want to continue. The devotees could be those of lower caste or upper caste. No one is made to do the ritual at gun point. This is not your communist den where unless we follow your ideology people will be killed.

http://www.udayavani.com/english/news/exclusives/19419/made-snana-devotees-call-it-catharsis-while-intellectuals-call-it

You know Ghanta about Hinduism.

We all know how clean Kerala is given not even one city in Kerala is in the top 10 clean cities of the country while 2 in Karnataka have been so far this year. Leave alone temples.

Eating cows in an agricultural culture and calling yourself unselfish takes the cake.

Dude dont pick up a fight with him He is one among us...he is a sanghi...

Kids??? :o: common I am very young ... 19 to be exact ... :angel:

Dude dont pick up a fight with him He is one among us...he is a sanghi...

:) Okay you are 19.

RSS believes in cow protection. This is the miserable state of Hinduism in Kerala that even RSS cadre there are beef eaters. RSS routinely gets killed there and people look on as if nothing is wrong. What kind of dead people are these?

:) Okay you are 19.

RSS believes in cow protection. This is the miserable state of Hinduism in Kerala that even RSS cadre there are beef eaters. RSS routinely gets killed there and people look on as if nothing is wrong. What kind of dead people are these?
Looks things are not so easy in Kerala ... Its a Mleccha Land...If u Try to defend a cow from getting slaughtered in kerala even the cow will laugh at u...

First we have to Unite Hindus at organization level, Then Ideological level, then cultural level , then Political level , after 60 years of prolonged secular occupation u cant expect things to change in 4-5 years... We need alteast a decade or 2...

I hope Hindus dont get extinct in Kerala till that...

Until that we outside residing Hindus should always propagate the Topic of Hindu under siege in Kerala as loud and as repeated as we can... so that Kerala never gets out of focus ... it will succeed Latest Example is Assam...

Sangha Sakhas in any part of this world doesnt allow its carders to be a Beef eater... Rules of Sangha is same in every Sakha no exception is given to any state carders ...

I think Mallus here need to realize there is some problem- some of you realize that and I am happy but then some of your are suggesting separation and nuking them- Please remember your past heroics and fight for your people fight for yourselves- Kerela is your identity save It- you are nothing without It- people already call you Madrasis in North- Please don't get angry over them their knowledge is limited but the way your state is disappearing- God forbid only History scholars would know your identity in future-

How easily your people are falling is horrifying- I wonder what would've have happened If you were subjected to 1000s of years of foreign Invasion- I know may Muslims in my state Bihar modern educated ones and they are tough nut to crack when It comes to their faith- But even they won't bulge when It comes to the Nation and standing for Its values- The way IS manages to claim educated recruits is truly horrifying- and that I would say for most southern states-

Looks things are not so easy in Kerala ... Its a Mleccha Land...If u Try to defend a cow from getting slaughtered in kerala even the cow will laugh at u...

First we have to Unite Hindus at organization level, Then Ideological level, then cultural level , then Political level , after 60 years of prolonged secular occupation u cant expect things to change in 4-5 years... We need alteast a decade or 2...

I hope Hindus dont get extinct in Kerala till that...

Until that we outside residing Hindus should always propagate the Topic of Hindu under siege in Kerala as loud and as repeated as we can... so that Kerala never gets out of focus ... it will succeed Latest Example is Assam...

Sangha Sakhas in any part of this world doesnt allow its carders to be a Beef eater... Rules of Sangha is same in every Sakha no exception is given to any state carders ...

Difference is Hindus in Assam sensed danger even though Assam does not have a large presence of RSS unlike Kerala. Kerala is oblivious and in fact gets angry if outsiders point out the situation.

If you say Sangha forbids its cadre to eat beef, then Kerala is a different situation. This SrNair claims to be an ex-Sanghi and he is a defender of beef eating. He calls it diversity!!

@Star Wars and others from Kerala too have pointed out that Kerala RSS members are generally beef eaters.

We believe there is a deeper cultural unity among Hindus of India and why India is a nation. Whereas jokers from Kerala even claim cultural disunity. So what common platform can be there to unite people at organisation level here?

Difference is Hindus in Assam sensed danger even though Assam does not have a large presence of RSS unlike Kerala. Kerala is oblivious and in fact gets angry if outsiders point out the situation.

Whenever I stayed in Assam one thing I took a good note of- The people there are extremely proud of their culture- more than many other hindu communities I have come across India- and definitely 100 times more than an average mallu I have encountered- People there would take dhols and and sing bhajans every morning on streets- which was refreshing a change from the loud speakers which you would generally come across most of India-

If you say Sangha forbids its cadre to eat beef, then Kerala is a different situation. This SrNair claims to be an ex-Sanghi and he is a defender of beef eating. He calls it diversity!!

@Star Wars and others from Kerala too have pointed out that Kerala RSS members are generally beef eaters.

We believe there is a deeper cultural unity among Hindus of India and why India is a nation. Whereas jokers from Kerala even claim cultural disunity. So what common platform can be there to unite people at organisation level here?
Look Bro No RSS carder in my Knowledge eat Beef in Kerala or any where... And there is nothing like Ex-RSS carder once your a RSS carder U remain one Life long even if stop attending camps or ur not allowed to attend one ...

I was asked not to attend Sakha and after that same happened when I was in BJP... still I am have the strongest Ideological Supporter of Hindutva here and every place and more then every people I know

Cultural Unity and all is ok... But U cant say all Malayalee Hindus are beef eaters ... I am a malayalee Hindu and I dont eat beef... and no one in my family eats beef... and there are many whom I know are not even Hindu Nationalist and nothing to do with Sangha remotely and still dont eat beef... Dont offend the malayalee Hindus who dont eat beef by comparing them Malayalees who eat beef...

How do ur know Sr.Nair eats beef??? he is not even a Secularist ...

Whenever I stayed in Assam one thing I took a good note of- The people there are extremely proud of their culture- more than many other hindu communities I have come across India- and definitely 100 times more than an average mallu I have encountered- People there would take dhols and and sing bhajans every morning on streets- which was refreshing a change from the loud speakers which you would generally come across most of India-
The cultural thing is still there in Kerala and its very strong yet ... You can see Youths Lining up for temple processions singing and dancing which occurs on most part of the years... Its just that the sound of the Proud Beef eaters are Louder then these normal people as these Fibrals are supported by Media 10-15 Malayalam news channels alone and the political support along with strong minority presence ...

My Home town is Pandalam which has strong RSS presence where most are very proud Hindus...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom