What's new

At least 15 Kerala youth go missing; families suspect ISIS links

Visit our state for once then post this stupidity .

Visit a community who dont carry self respect and are converting to Abrahimics @ Jupiter's Escape Velocity. Think of your own pity then calling others stupid.

Mind your language.

article didnt mentioned her cast .

Does the cast matters here????

By the way as per article, her family is involved in Temple affairs. So a Brahimn or Other High Cast a Nair??????

Visit a community who dont carry self respect and are converting to Abrahimics @ Jupiter's Escape Velocity. Think of your own pity then calling others stupid.

Mind your language.

Does the cast matters here????

By the way as per article, her family is involved in Temple affairs. So a Brahimn or Other High Cast a Nair??????

Then donot teach us about our own people and state.
You should mind your own language .With this little knowledge ,you should stay away from such subject .

This is not UP .Entire hindus from any caste can represent Attukal temple.

I think Kerala and West Bengal at this point are lost causes for us Hindus filled with leftist commie scums.

I wonder if instead of Kashmir, Pakistan will instead take Kerala and West Bengal to resolve issues between us.

No the answer lies in turning Kerala and WB into Kashmir type crackdown and security intervention (if needed).

Why would we trade anything with an enemy country? We have forces, we have security articles in constitution....why not use it.

But too many people care so much about "democracy" and "human rights" over basic common sense security and cultural preservation.....so we get this stupid votebank politics and the stealthy radicalisation.

I mean just recently they finally enforced a ban against this hate speech mongering by this Zakir Naik fellow....after how many years. Ridiculous!

What do you know about Hinduism ?
I have seen the stark contrast between temple management in Kerala and also in other states.

Beef Commitment .Hinduism is far wider than your stupid beef theory .
People like you are really an insult to Hinduism when you equate Hinduism with beef each and every time.

Visit our state for once then post this stupidity .

Well I have seen things also .

I am also from a traditional Nair family .
I agree with your opinion .But what I am talking about is that this curious case involved in this incident.
If Christians were that much organised then how did the 3-4 of them converted to Islamism and then joined terrorism .
Only one Hindu involved in here ,article didnt mentioned her cast .

Have u noticed that all of them where from same Family... 2 where brothers and the one girl was his long time GF... But the Hindu Girl who married the brother was a Random Girl... The Girl didnt even know the guy, the Islamist asked the convert to marry him and she married... she would have married even a Dog if they have asked her to in the name of Islam...

This the level of Brain washing that too though a NGO... if u have read that she was working for a NGO to help cancer patients...

And the Christians in Pallakad are rare the boys might be from a area with less church influence...

I dont usuallt generalise but in this case there is a large population of muslims in the world who are indoctrinated. Need to find ot the roots , not just one root, and need to elimibate them. India was proud that not even one wad in al qaeda. Same can't be said about isis now.

I fear this may be organized fear mongering against muslims. Kerela Muslims appear to be the most liberal of all muslims in Indian occupied parts. I think Modi and gang are trying to make people hate and drive people against muslims.

I fear this may be organized fear mongering against muslims. Kerela Muslims appear to be the most liberal of all muslims in Indian occupied parts. I think Modi and gang are trying to make people hate and drive people against muslims.

Their OWN FAMILIES approached the Government -- The Chief Minister of Kerala
and gave this information --to clear themselves

Why because they know that tomorrow this news when it is is known
the police will come knocking

Then donot teach us about our own people and state.
You should mind your own language .With this little knowledge ,you should stay away from such subject .

This is not UP .Entire hindus from any caste can represent Attukal temple.

It is about my Religion and my Country I have every right to it.

If shakes any single person out of sleep it is worth it.

Yes now Nairs and Namboodries are going to teach us about Social Integration. Bytheway What about Sabrimala???

What do you know about Hinduism ?
I have seen the stark contrast between temple management in Kerala and also in other states.

Beef Commitment .Hinduism is far wider than your stupid beef theory .
People like you are really an insult to Hinduism when you equate Hinduism with beef each and every time.

Hindus in the rest of India won't let you houses to rent if they knew you were a beef eater. That is how sensitive an issue beef is. You think the rest of Hindus in the world are stupid to not eat beef?

Temple management in Kerala is not even half equal to temple management in Karnataka. So don't come here trumpeting Kerala temples.

Hinduism is of course much more than beef theory. But consider this if you cannot even understand beef theory then forget about understanding Hinduism. You are an outright maleccha.

As of now on this thread people are having doubt whether Kerala Hindu is a Hindu at all. If anyone is an insult to Hinduism it is you guys.

Their OWN FAMILIES approached the Government -- The Chief Minister of Kerala
and gave this information --to clear themselves

Why because they know that tomorrow this news when it is is known
the police will come knocking
I know of more than enough cases of framing of innocent muslim youth. This could very much be one of those cases.

Lets not kid ourselves. There is something very wrong with your commie anti-Hindu state. If you dont like Hinduism, feel free to separate and create your own country, or join Pakistan since you guys will have something in common.

He is very fond of creating threads about how South India should separate from North India too. So quite likely he will take up this offer.

Just check the news on your own

Or you just LOVE to preach your conspiracy theories
Thats what makes me afraid. All the news websites are in control of the government or hindutvas. For example there is the famous case according to ADC of the murder of muslim civilians outside the Andhra Pradesh high court. Not one news group covered that. Around a dozen people died there

Lets not kid ourselves. There is something very wrong with your commie anti-Hindu state. If you dont like Hinduism, feel free to separate and create your own country, or join Pakistan since you guys will have something in common.

I am not a UP-ite, but UP is a million times better than your pathetic failed state. At least they can live as proud Hindus in their own land like they have been living for thousands of years. Pity we cant say they same about Kerala.

Yes , that right there is the classy attitude that'll save Hindus

Free Kerala
Free WB
Free Assam
Free Western UP
Free southern Uttarakhand
Free Mewat ...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom