What's new

At least 15 Kerala youth go missing; families suspect ISIS links

Look Bro No RSS carder in my Knowledge eat Beef in Kerala or any where... And there is nothing like Ex-RSS carder once your a RSS carder U remain one Life long even if stop attending camps or ur not allowed to attend one ...

I was asked not to attend Sakha and after that same happened when I was in BJP... still I am have the strongest Ideological Supporter of Hindutva here and every place and more then every people I know

Cultural Unity and all is ok... But U cant say all Malayalee Hindus are beef eaters ... I am a malayalee Hindu and I dont eat beef... and no one in my family eats beef... and there are many whom I know are not even Hindu Nationalist and nothing to do with Sangha remotely and still dont eat beef... Dont offend the malayalee Hindus who dont eat beef by comparing them Malayalees who eat beef...

How do ur know Sr.Nair eats beef??? he is not even a Secularist ...

You know that anti-Hindu @hinduguy was once in RSS? So there is such a thing as ex-RSS. Please live in reality.

You are a Sanghi by heart, many are not. We need to accept that. Some people join for a fad or time pass.

I said Kerala Hindus as in those living in Kerala. I know Hindus who moved out of Kerala long time ago still remain staunch traditionalists. Manvan here was a good example of that besides you. They say there are more mallus out of Kerala than inside Kerala. But for the purpose of this discussion let us keep the focus on Hindus in Kerala than Mallus outside of Kerala.

I did not say SrNair eats beef. He used to but he says he quit. I said he is a strong defender of beef eating. Plus talk to @Star Wars to know more about RSS and beef eaters in Kerala.

The cultural thing is still there in Kerala and its very strong yet ... You can see Youths Lining up for temple processions singing and dancing which occurs on most part of the years... Its just that the sound of the Proud Beef eaters are Louder then these normal people as these Fibrals are supported by Media 10-15 Malayalam news channels alone and the political support along with strong minority presence ...

My Home town is Pandalam which has strong RSS presence where most are very proud Hindus...

Since when did beef eating became an identity- Beef eating is a hush-hush thing for most muslims in North India they don't go boasting about It- frankly I don't see why they should- even in Bengal where cow meat is allowed beef eating is not much talked about people who eat- eat It- they don't boast about it or go all crusade If some state like Maharashtra puts a ban on It- they are least bothered about It- Unless you are living in a muslim majority area you would not even hear whispers of It- Some people from Kerala made It a status symbol- one of them complained to me that he is feeling suffocated-

I hope more Hindus follow the suit Specially the Hindu women from Nair Family :-) ..

Why so much love for nair women ??

I Have myself enlightened atleast a dozen mallu Hindus in real life ( not counting the hundreds through social media :P ) . .

dozens and hundreds ?? :lol::lol: we have near to a billion dhimmi hindus out there..:enjoy:

Difference is Hindus in Assam sensed danger even though Assam does not have a large presence of RSS unlike Kerala. Kerala is oblivious and in fact gets angry if outsiders point out the situation.

If you say Sangha forbids its cadre to eat beef, then Kerala is a different situation. This SrNair claims to be an ex-Sanghi and he is a defender of beef eating. He calls it diversity!!

@Star Wars and others from Kerala too have pointed out that Kerala RSS members are generally beef eaters.

We believe there is a deeper cultural unity among Hindus of India and why India is a nation. Whereas jokers from Kerala even claim cultural disunity. So what common platform can be there to unite people at organisation level here?

There are more pressing issues to be concerned about. Beef is the last issue on the platter to save hinduism.

Not yet ... Talperyannum illa... but my family u know... njan logathil endum sahikkum pokshe ende ammyudem pengeludem kannil kannu nirru sahikilla... they are very upset... I have given into their demand... but eee kallathe pennugalude karyam arriyam ello masekke...weird demands ...

I hate malayalees to the core...

Ellavarkkum angane thanneya mashe .
Athu mikka alkkarum parayunnatha .Pakshe njan ende swantham bhasyo athu samasarikkunnavareyo orikkalum verukilla .E lokathu arrum atra punyavalnmarallalo :D

dozens and hundreds ?? :lol::lol: we have near to a billion dhimmi hindus out there..:enjoy:

Well he is from Nair Family .
But I still didnt get that .
We will only marry our women ( most case of love marriage and only in arrange marriage ):D

All your post in reply to @Bitter Melon shows your insecurity.

We Mallus are this and that i.e, Fairer then thou attitude.

On other hand you say as below in the same post:

You will call names to others but will not mend your ways. Your traditions are great whatever others follow is rotten traditions, be it beef abstention.

For you killing an animal for food is your Secular Tradition, be it denounced by your Great Religion but you will follow that practice because it suits your habit and would like to bent Vedic Religion to your convenience.

P.S.: With this mentality you are going extinct in your own Land. Fist Muslims killed you in scores and converted you people and now cristians are doing the same Converting you in lots. You are cut from your roots following the Secular traditions and still blind your ills will ultimately wipe you out.

May God provide you some wisdom.

Well AFAIK ,except in one district , demography in all other districts are steadily reducing irrespective of their religion.
Still we Hindus have that same demographic percentage .

Tell us ,how much time we hindus bent Vedic concept for our own convenience .
Hindus is Nepal and some in India still follow animal sacrifice .
What about that ?
During last thousands of years several peoples bented Vedic Concept for their own benefit .
And became disintegrated and stayed like that until Adi Shankara revived that .

Noone going to extinct in our land .
You said about Sabarimala .What do you know about Sabarimala ?
Our better HDI ensures that people wont kill each other bitterly in the name of idealogies or religion .
Only thing still remains is the politically motivated killing,and it will take time .

You dont have to teach us about wisdom ,you should teach wisdom in your part of nation .

Maade Snana is a tradition which the devotees of the temple want to continue. The devotees could be those of lower caste or upper caste. No one is made to do the ritual at gun point. This is not your communist den where unless we follow your ideology people will be killed.

http://www.udayavani.com/english/news/exclusives/19419/made-snana-devotees-call-it-catharsis-while-intellectuals-call-it

You know Ghanta about Hinduism.

We all know how clean Kerala is given not even one city in Kerala is in the top 10 clean cities of the country while 2 in Karnataka have been so far this year. Leave alone temples.

Eating cows in an agricultural culture and calling yourself unselfish takes the cake.

Are you marrying or your kids?

And society is still allows that .Hinduism is known for its evolution and you people are still following age old way .pathetic .You should learn to respect your fellow Hindus irrespective of their caste .Then come and teach us about our
Hinduism .

Really ?
I have been in Bengluru .Pathetic than our Kochi .
And I was specially mentioning about the care the devotees and temples gives to their temple .

Look Bro No RSS carder in my Knowledge eat Beef in Kerala or any where... And there is nothing like Ex-RSS carder once your a RSS carder U remain one Life long even if stop attending camps or ur not allowed to attend one ...

I was asked not to attend Sakha and after that same happened when I was in BJP... still I am have the strongest Ideological Supporter of Hindutva here and every place and more then every people I know

Cultural Unity and all is ok... But U cant say all Malayalee Hindus are beef eaters ... I am a malayalee Hindu and I dont eat beef... and no one in my family eats beef... and there are many whom I know are not even Hindu Nationalist and nothing to do with Sangha remotely and still dont eat beef... Dont offend the malayalee Hindus who dont eat beef by comparing them Malayalees who eat beef...

How do ur know Sr.Nair eats beef??? he is not even a Secularist ...

The cultural thing is still there in Kerala and its very strong yet ... You can see Youths Lining up for temple processions singing and dancing which occurs on most part of the years... Its just that the sound of the Proud Beef eaters are Louder then these normal people as these Fibrals are supported by Media 10-15 Malayalam news channels alone and the political support along with strong minority presence ...

My Home town is Pandalam which has strong RSS presence where most are very proud Hindus...

You are right .Once you were in RSS ,you will remain as one of them even if you couldnt attend their camps .
I have been in RSS and I couldnt continue because of our family pressure.

And I was the one that stopped beef consumption in my family .
Now noon in our family consumes beef or any other raw meat.

Pandalam karanano ?
Nammal Venmoneyil ninnanu ?

You know that anti-Hindu @hinduguy was once in RSS? So there is such a thing as ex-RSS. Please live in reality.

You are a Sanghi by heart, many are not. We need to accept that. Some people join for a fad or time pass.

I said Kerala Hindus as in those living in Kerala. I know Hindus who moved out of Kerala long time ago still remain staunch traditionalists. Manvan here was a good example of that besides you. They say there are more mallus out of Kerala than inside Kerala. But for the purpose of this discussion let us keep the focus on Hindus in Kerala than Mallus outside of Kerala.

I did not say SrNair eats beef. He used to but he says he quit. I said he is a strong defender of beef eating. Plus talk to @Star Wars to know more about RSS and beef eaters in Kerala.

Beef abstention is not the fundamental value of Hinduism .
AFAIK noone kills Cows in our locality but they will consume Cara beef .
I know RSS guys that eats beef and secular ,communist guys that is totally vegetarian .

Well AFAIK ,except in one district , demography in all other districts are steadily reducing irrespective of their religion.
Still we Hindus have that same demographic percentage .

Tell us ,how much time we hindus bent Vedic concept for our own convenience .
Hindus is Nepal and some in India still follow animal sacrifice .
What about that ?
During last thousands of years several peoples bented Vedic Concept for their own benefit .
And became disintegrated and stayed like that until Adi Shankara revived that .

Noone going to extinct in our land .
You said about Sabarimala .What do you know about Sabarimala ?
Our better HDI ensures that people wont kill each other bitterly in the name of idealogies or religion .
Only thing still remains is the politically motivated killing,and it will take time .

You dont have to teach us about wisdom ,you should teach wisdom in your part of nation .

Animal Sacrifice is not as same as eating beef, animal sacrifice were deeply rooted in yagnas (karamkanda) dont twist the logic.

It was Buddha's influence on Hinduism which stopped Animal Sacrifice.

Nobody ever bend interpretation of Vedas right since Nighantus, Upnashids, Bhagwat Geeta, His Holy Aadi Shankaracharya.

If you see deeply it is like garland of beeds, none of them is separable. Every thing is in continuity and supporting each other, never in conflict to each other.

now about killing each other - they dont need to kill you because you are not that hard for them to creak you people.

You are simply giving up too easily without any resistance.

CARA BEEF - you mean Buffalo meat???? You can have it, no problem.

Animal Sacrifice is not as same as eating beef, animal sacrifice were deeply rooted in yagnas (karamkanda) dont twist the logic.

It was Buddha's influence on Hinduism which stopped Animal Sacrifice.

Nobody ever bend interpretation of Vedas right since Nighantus, Upnashids, Bhagwat Geeta, His Holy Aadi Shankaracharya.

If you see deeply it is like garland of beeds, none of them is separable. Every thing is in continuity and supporting each other, never in conflict to each other.

now about killing each other - they dont need to kill you because you are not that hard for them to creak you people.

You are simply giving up too easily without any resistance.

CARA BEEF - you mean Buffalo meat???? You can have it, no problem.

So my point was correct .We were followed animal sacrifice until Gautama Buddha stopped that ole 'Vedic' concept .Right .

We are not that hard ,really?
Ask Nair saab to know about our people .You dont know us .

I wont consume carabeef .Infact noone in my family consumes raw meat .

So my point was correct .We were followed animal sacrifice until Gautama Buddha stopped that ole 'Vedic' concept .Right .

We are not that hard ,really?
Ask Nair saab to know about our people .You dont know us .

I wont consume carabeef .Infact noone in my family consumes raw meat .

We are paying heavy price for that amendment generations have paid the price. Worst decision of collective Hinduism.

What is Carabeef???? please explain it in clear terms.

And society is still allows that .Hinduism is known for its evolution and you people are still following age old way .pathetic .You should learn to respect your fellow Hindus irrespective of their caste .Then come and teach us about our
Hinduism .

Really ?
I have been in Bengluru .Pathetic than our Kochi .
And I was specially mentioning about the care the devotees and temples gives to their temple .

What is outdated about principles? What is Sanatana remains Sanatana. Your lie that this ritual is performed only by lower castes and forced upon them has been exposed. Perhaps it is because we do not consider someone lower and someone higher which is why everyone performs this ritual as a submission to the virtuous? Perhaps the dirt of someone being lower and someone else being higher is in your eye which is why you look down on all ancient practices of Hinduism. Perhaps you do not bow down and seek blessings from your parents and elders too because you think that it lessens your dignity. Too much communist and islamist bullshit in you to escape such thinking.

You are comparing that small town of Kochi with half a million population to the City of Bangalore with 9 million population? Eating too much of beef has ruined your thinking capacity.

Yeah we know about all the care your "devotees" have.

There are more pressing issues to be concerned about. Beef is the last issue on the platter to save hinduism.

It is one of the issues on the platter to not just save Hinduism but also our soil fertility and our sustainability as a nation to be self sufficient in food production. No one has come here and established a hierarchy of things to be worked on. All issues have to be simultaneously addressed.

What is outdated about principles? What is Sanatana remains Sanatana. Your lie that this ritual is performed only by lower castes and forced upon them has been exposed. Perhaps it is because we do not consider someone lower and someone higher which is why everyone performs this ritual as a submission to the virtuous? Perhaps the dirt of someone being lower and someone else being higher is in your eye which is why you look down on all ancient practices of Hinduism. Perhaps you do not bow down and seek blessings from your parents and elders too because you think that it lessens your dignity. Too much communist and islamist bullshit in you to escape such thinking.

You are comparing that small town of Kochi with half a million population to the City of Bangalore with 9 million population? Eating too much of beef has ruined your thinking capacity.

Yeah we know about all the care your "devotees" have.

It is one of the issues on the platter to not just save Hinduism but also our soil fertility and our sustainability as a nation to be self sufficient in food production. No one has come here and established a hierarchy of things to be worked on. All issues have to be simultaneously addressed.

Brahmins are not gods .Right ?
Then why the hell they give preference to Brahmins ?
Why could they follow that practice in reverse manner ?

Again I already told you .Donot teach me about Hinduism .
You are not eligible for that .Really ??
What do you know about me ?
Too much religion blinded your thought process and eyes .So I dont need your certificate .

Of Course our devotees are good .That is why billion $ treasure is still in there .

We are paying heavy price for that amendment generations have paid the price. Worst decision of collective Hinduism.

What is Carabeef???? please explain it in clear terms.

Of Course and Hinduism is not an organised religion .You cant organise thousands of traditions .But you can change its face and propogates its precious values .

Buffalo meat.

Well AFAIK ,except in one district , demography in all other districts are steadily reducing irrespective of their religion. Still we Hindus have that same demographic percentage .

Depends on the context, Hindu children population b/w the age group of 0-6 is just 44.37% of the total children of kerala. (In 2011, 44.37% of all live births were Hindus, 38.21% Muslims and 16.90% Christians). I am sure this %ge would have been further dropped by now. you might be living in a hindu majority state, but sure your children won't be living in a hindu majority state... :(

@Nair saab

Last edited:

Funny .You mean entire Hindus ,:D
By way are you from Kerala ?

Depends on the context, Hindu children population b/w the age group of 0-6 is just 44.37% of the total children of kerala. (In 2011, 44.37% of all live births were Hindus, 38.21% Muslims and 16.90% Christians). I am sure this %ge would have been further dropped by now. you might be living in a hindu majority state, but sure your children won't be living in a mindu majority state... :(

Well ,if things goes like this Malayali demography will remain like that but number of migrant labouers will begin to change the demography again .
Christians and Muslims (except in Malappuram) have low population or contracting population .

Brahmins are not gods .Right ?
Then why the hell they give preference to Brahmins ?
Why could they follow that practice in reverse manner ?

Again I already told you .Donot teach me about Hinduism .
You are not eligible for that .Really ??
What do you know about me ?
Too much religion blinded your thought process and eyes .So I dont need your certificate .

Of Course our devotees are good .That is why billion $ treasure is still in there .

All are gods as per Hinduism including Brahmins. Brahmins in the original sense meant people of higher learning and virtue. A lot of Karnataka orthodox Brahmins can still be considered that. Hence they are given the preference. The practice cannot be followed in reverse manner because you do not bow down to stupidity and lack of virtue. That is common sense. No one takes a name sake Brahmin or a certificate Brahmin and considers him virtuous.

You are dumb beyond comprehension and I would not bother teaching anything to you fool.

The billion dollar treasure has nothing to do with devotees but the King's family which had the sagacity to hide it from the colonialists and the secular folks. Otherwise, every few months accusations of stealing from that treasure is routine news.

Funny .You mean entire Hindus ,:D

yes, I believe majority of Hindus are dumb, gullible, uprooted from their culture and are coward.

By way are you from Kerala ?

No sir, I am from Hyd. but, I love kerala. I like kerala's culture, its geography(esp. backwaters), kerala old style houses and malayalam movies

Well ,if things goes like this Malayali demography will remain like that but number of migrant labouers will begin to change the demography again. Christians and Muslims (except in Malappuram) have low population or contracting population .

That is what I thought too, demography can be changed back in favor of hinds by an additional influx of 2-3 million hindu bhaiyyas from U.P and Bihar. but, I don't know how it goes with population of kerala.

Missing Kerala youths suspected of joining ISIS found, had actually joined AAP

http://www.juntakareporter.com/indi...f-joining-isis-found-had-actually-joined-aap/

:P

this post gave me heart attack for a min. :sick:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom