What's new

At least 15 Kerala youth go missing; families suspect ISIS links

yes, I believe majority of Hindus are dumb, gullible, uprooted from their culture and are coward.

No sir, I am from Hyd. but, I love kerala. I like kerala's culture, its geography(esp. backwaters), kerala old style houses and malayalam movies

That is what I thought too, demography can be changed back in favor of hinds by an influx of an extra 2-3 million hindu bhaiyyas from U.P and Bihar. but, then I don't how it goes with population of kerala.

Agreed .I would say there are illiterate about their great tradition ,religion .
Only thing we can do is to educate them that how their religion was one step ahead than others even if there was enough dumb in the religion .

Hmm .Well I already got that wind when you mention about Nair women :D
I think you know someone :D

I would be honest in reply .That is really not going well among our people .
Especially after that Perumbavoor case .

All are gods as per Hinduism including Brahmins. Brahmins in the original sense meant people of higher learning and virtue. A lot of Karnataka orthodox Brahmins can still be considered that. Hence they are given the preference. The practice cannot be followed in reverse manner because you do not bow down to stupidity and lack of virtue. That is common sense. No one takes a name sake Brahmin or a certificate Brahmin and considers him virtuous.

You are dumb beyond comprehension and I would not bother teaching anything to you fool.

The billion dollar treasure has nothing to do with devotees but the King's family which had the sagacity to hide it from the colonialists and the secular folks. Otherwise, every few months accusations of stealing from that treasure is routine news.

And that is where the problem lies .You cant allow Brahmins and other caste people in same bench for eat ,nor you wont follow it vice versa .But you will give preference to Brahmin .Right?
And you are still justifying that madam Indrani .
What do you mean by Brahmin ?
Who can become a brahmin ?

Noone in there steals that treasure because now they are under the watch of devotees.

And that is where the problem lies .You cant allow Brahmins and other caste people in same bench for eat ,nor you wont follow it vice versa .But you will give preference to Brahmin .Right?
And you are still justifying that madam Indrani .
What do you mean by Brahmin ?
Who can become a brahmin ?

Some more lies from commie Nair, huh? Who says Brahmins and other caste people don't sit and eat together? All this bullshit is what you get fed from your commie newspapers. Yes we give preference to Brahmins, real Brahmins. Brahmins as in people of virtue and learning and wisdom. Anyone willing to put in effort and dedication can become a Brahmin, retard. Do you get it?

Some more lies from commie Nair, huh? Who says Brahmins and other caste people don't sit and eat together? All this bullshit is what you get fed from your commie newspapers. Yes we give preference to Brahmins, real Brahmins. Brahmins as in people of virtue and learning and wisdom. Anyone willing to put in effort and dedication can become a Brahmin, retard. Do you get it?

Really ?
I have relatives in Karantaka .So donot try to lie in here .
I know who is Brahmin and that is why I asked to you .So tell me how much of the other caste people are employed as main priest in your temples on the basis of the virtue ,learning,wisdom,dedication .

Really ?
I know who is Brahmin and that is why I asked to you .So tell me how much of the other caste people are employed as main priest in your temples on the basis of the virtue ,learning,wisdom,dedication .

What the hell I travel to temple towns with mixed groups of all castes and no where segregation is practised. The only one lying here is you. If you know who a Brahmin is, why ask? To confirm your stupidity?

As many as are available. Tell me how many lower caste people are educated in shashtras and trained to be priests from their childhood and willing to devote their lives to being a priest? If there are bring them here and let us see if they are not being employed as priests. Or you want a Quota system for being temple priests too now?

What the hell I travel to temple towns with mixed groups of all castes and no where segregation is practised. The only one lying here is you. If you know who a Brahmin is, why ask? To confirm your stupidity?

As many as are available. Tell me how many lower caste people are educated in shashtras and trained to be priests from their childhood and willing to devote their lives to being a priest? If there are bring them here and let us see if they are not being employed as priests. Or you want a Quota system for being temple priests too now?

Well in our state .Anyone that excels in shastras and traditions can become a priest in temple .And a lots of them are priests in temple along with their Brahmin counterpart .

Well in our state .Anyone that excels in shastras and traditions can become a priest in temple .And a lots of them are priests in temple along with their Brahmin counterpart .

So is it in my state.

Point taken.
The traditional teachings of Shahtras was not readily available for non-Bramhins for centuries.
That is changing now. TTD is training people from all castes in Shahtras. Those who excel and deserve it will raise to serve the almighty irrespective of their caste affiliation - Just as it should be.

Really ?

Sir, i am a kannada brahmin, and i have my relatives as head priests in major temples.
As far as the treatment of other castes is concerned, people are given their due in society and are respected in temples.
But for being a priest, you need to be a brahmin, and they maintain exclusivity for themselves, and have seperate halls for serving food for brahmins.
But these customs are only followed for ancient temples.
As far as new ones are concerned, i have seen non brahmins as priests, but its mostly brahmins because their is the fact that non brahmins do not prefer to be in that profession.
Just read about kanaka das of udupi, u may get an idea about respect for non brahmins, or the change in perception due to him

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom