What's new

At least 12 shot during Mother’s Day parade in New Orleans

Facts confirmed Yep US holds the record for largest gun shoot outs in schools, colleges, universities...kids are going retard.

Any evidence please? Cause my source said it's Columbia.

If not, then would you kindly shut your pie hole and stop calling people retard, by the way, post reported.

Facts confirmed Yep US holds the record for largest gun shoot outs in schools, colleges, universities...kids are going retard.

I wonder how many guns were involved in pakistan's 2,500 terror attacks in 2008 alone...

I wonder how many guns were involved in pakistan's 2,500 terror attacks in 2008 alone...

actually believe it or not, according to my source, Columbia have the most public shooting, then Brazil, Pakistan is only the 3rd in my list. Then again, the list does not include places that currently at war.

But I am not going to disclose my source until that dude show me his.

Any evidence please? Cause my source said it's Columbia.

If not, then would you kindly shut your pie hole and stop calling people retard, by the way, post reported.

Post reported for?...because I said kids in US gone retard for bringing fire arms at schools/colleges/universities?...That is the reality...stop whining.

Should I report your pie hole comment.

Post reported for?...because I said kids in US gone retard for bringing fire arms at schools/colleges/universities?...That is the reality...stop whining.

Should I report your pie hole comment.

I did not say you call me a retard, I said you call people retard. Which I believe the correct term are mentally challenged.

How well is your English? Pie-Hole is a slang for mouth, same as mate is a slang for friend. So I tell you to shut your mouth not to insult anyone is equal to insulting you LOL, if you feel like, report away. I am not going to stop you

Yet you still have not answer my question, WHERE.IS.YOUR.EVIDENCE?

actually believe it or not, according to my source, Columbia have the most public shooting, then Brazil, Pakistan is only the 3rd in my list. Then again, the list does not include places that currently at war.

But I am not going to disclose my source until that dude show me his.

I have seen that source. The fact stands that gun free zones have some of the highest firearm murder rates in America.

the UK, having a very small gun murder rate has a very high crime rate, basically criminals are not afraid to victimize people because they can get away with it.

One thing that is particularly irritating is when the British compare gun deaths with the US while completely ignoring the fact that the US has six times the population. I also wonder if those statistics take into account suicides, police shooting and self defense situations, exp, Robbery, burglary, attempted rape, ect.

As I said before, gun crime HAPPENED almost everywhere in the world, I currently lived in Australia, where you need a firearms license and regular police check to get a pistol at home, guess how many people were wounded by gun in Australia? about 52 every week, that's coming from a City have City wide Gun Control with 4 millions resident. We got 5 shooting in last 3 days.

The problem is not we are lack of gun control, the problem is people using illegal gun (Gun's that stolen somewhere else, or Guns that are not owned by them). How many gun crime or shooting in the US feature the guy using his own registered gun?? Almost all of the recent School/Public massacre have 1 or more illegal element on them.

You got the perp using his mums gun on Sandy Hook
You got the 2 guys in Columbine using guns that purchase by other (They officially own 2 9mm Pistol and 2 Shotgun)
You got the guy from Virginia Tech using magazine that illegally purchase from the gun store form other states.

The problem is never the law, but people who uses those tool to break the law. There are a serious agenda with each and everyone of them, but did those Individual really represent the whole Gun ownership community in the United States? No.

You cannot assume everyone have a weapon in the US is automatically a nutcase.

I don't know how you see the other things as a problem or a "Laundry list" of the US. But if you think Justin Bieber is a norm then you should check this out

Bieber under fire for Anne Frank message - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Music aside, he is an idiot. No doubt about it

:lol: when I want to go moose hunting, I will think of Canada, otherwise I am sitting pretty in the United States. Plus we do not hold the record of Gun Violence in schools, colleges, universities, offices, malls, bars and public sites.

Get your fact right first, Mr Think "TANKED" chairman

Seriously are you argueing that Gun control does not work, is this for real please tell me you are trolling! As far as Bieber is concerned, he is a young kid and people make mistakes at that age no doubt and lets be honest, the media and fake outrages over anything are literally becoming the norm today.

Also FYI, the bruins lost tonight olalalla, more salt to the wound:angel:

I have seen that source. The fact stands that gun free zones have some of the highest firearm murder rates in America.

the UK, having a very small gun murder rate has a very high crime rate, basically criminals are not afraid to victimize people because they can get away with it.

One thing that is particularly irritating is when the British compare gun deaths with the US while completely ignoring the fact that the US has six times the population. I also wonder if those statistics take into account suicides, police shooting and self defense situations, exp, Robbery, burglary, attempted rape, ect.

Actually when compare to American Gun Death, most people discount the fact that US is more populated than half the whole Europe (excluding your country....)

I once did a calculation on another thread in this forum, US have more or less the same gun crime rate than Australia ~350,000 a year in US vs ~52,000 a year in Australia. Where US is a gun friendly country, and Australia is a total, I mean TOTAL gun control country. (They don't even allow airsoft in Australia)

And no, they counted all shooting, even police shooting.

I did not say you call me a retard, I said you call people retard.

What do you call those who bring fire arms to learning institutes killing people? "brilliant ones" or mentally challenged..clearly they are retards.

Yeah I'm getting what you tried point out towards pie hole now stop whining & crying and take a hike.

@jhungary, just in case you were serious some link from trusted news networks!

Gun laws in Canada help counter U.S.-style massacres - British Columbia - CBC News

Coalition for Gun Control - An Overview of Gun Control in US, Canada and Globally

Kash Heed: No Place For Ambiguity In Aftermath Of School Shooting

Also the third link is an excellent piece by Kash heed in the aftermath of the school shooting and keep in mind he is a former police superintendent + soliciter general and furthermore an elected Member of parliament as far as credibility is concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously are you argueing that Gun control does not work, is this for real please tell me you are trolling! As far as Bieber is concerned, he is a young kid and people make mistakes at that age no doubt and lets be honest, the media and fake outrages over anything are literally becoming the norm today.

Also FYI, the bruins lost tonight olalalla, more salt to the wound :angel:

I am not arguing Whether Gun Control work or not, but Gun violence and Gun Control have no positive co-relation.

One fact remain, many gun used in crime in this world (Not just United States) are obtain illegally, same as almost every case of get away car after a bank robbery is coming from a illegal way. You have to be an idiot to think you can get away with a crime you commit with your own firearm. The same as you will not be stupid enough to drive your own car after you rob your local bank....If you start talking about illegal gun, that is out of the scope of gun control.

People in the world think yeah US have a lot of Gun Crime, hence they must have a lax gun control over there. This is ABSOLUTELY WRONG TO ASSUME. Is it easy to get illegal gun in the US? Yes, but did it related to Gun Control? No.

Granted, some violence especially the one you hear in TV are committed with their own Gun, but problem is, getting caught is not of their concern, they are prepared to die, that, at any sense, is some sort of mental problem. You cannot expect a person with right mind to prepared to die.

As for Justin Bieber, I would call a person who constantly put his own foot into his mouth an idiot, don't you?

What do you call those who bring fire arms to learning institutes killing people? "brilliant ones" or mentally challenged..clearly they are retards.

Yeah I'm getting what you tried point out towards pie hole now stop whining & crying and take a hike.

3 post, 3 take a hike, yet no source, I am surprised.

Is it some kind of diversion tactic from claiming more than you can cover? :lol:

Mr Think Tank, if you get this kind of Quality post, I wonder how well is your other post are constructed? This In-Over-Your-Head thing I can expect from some trolling Chinese, but am I expecting it from a think tank member? No.

Again, if you have evidence saying America hold the record for the most Public Shooting, then please show, if not, please go back to the previous post and remove said remark as they are mis-information. Be a role model thank you

@jhungary, just in case you were serious some link from trusted news networks!

Gun laws in Canada help counter U.S.-style massacres - British Columbia - CBC News

Coalition for Gun Control - An Overview of Gun Control in US, Canada and Globally

Kash Heed: No Place For Ambiguity In Aftermath Of School Shooting

Also the third link is an excellent piece by Kash heed in the aftermath of the school shooting and keep in mind he is a former police superintendent + soliciter general and furthermore an elected Member of parliament as far as credibility is concerned.

you can have as much news as you like but that does not reflect the true situation

If you look at the gun control Australia website, you see how they list out gun control help Australia

Gun Control Australia - Supporting Gun Control in Australia

Article like this

http://guncontrol.org.au/2012/09/our-strict-gun-laws-have-saved-thousands-of-australian-lives/

Do you know the gun law in Australia?? First of all, you need a Valid Reason for a Firearm License, valid reason can only be Security Master License, Sports Shooting and be in a club. once you get a Firearm Licence to get the "Permission" to get Firearm, and for each firearm you purchase you need a valid reason for EACH WEAPON, and you need to apply Permit to get them INDIVIDUALLY FROM POLICE

Each Handgun must not be shorter than 110mm and CANNOT hold more than 10 rounds, Each Rifle must be bolt action, cannot be self-reloading, and cannot hold more than 5 rounds. Each shotgun must not be self reloading and cannot be more than 5 rounds.

You cannot get any calibre up to .38 (Both Pistol and Rifle) and you cannot get any Shotgun cartilage for more than 12 gauge diameter.

You have to have an approved Safe to store your firearm, you have to have a spare key available to the local police command. Police will conduct 2 random compliance check to see if you keep compliance to the storing condition. You are to present upon police check.

And you may not carry firearm at all time outside the authorised place to display and use said firearm.

This is the gun law in Australia

However, this is in the news in my City

Yahoo!7 @ Revesby
Yahoo!7 @ West Guildford
Yahoo!7 @ Bankstown
Two men charged over west Sydney shooting | Perth Now @ Auburn (2 stop from my suburb and is 4 days ago)

Sydney shooting probably a revenge killing - Yahoo!7 @ Greenacre

I got more, a lot more all within the last 12 months, but you get the Idea

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Guns are not allowed in the UK unless you have a license and their are strict rules and regulations regarding this. Homeowners are not allowed guns. This alone reduces the amount of guns in the UK.
This is not about guns, but about violent crime statistics.

2) The US has many more prisons and majority of prisoners in there are there cos of gun related crime or the crime they committed involved a gun.
You better have a credible source to back that up.

Statistics are a load of bollocks. Anyone can make them up.
Then I suggest you take it up with the UN. The US did not compile that report.

:lol:

This is not about guns, but about violent crime statistics.

You better have a credible source to back that up.

Then I suggest you take it up with the UN. The US did not compile that report.

:lol:

Its not about guns? Mabe you should go to Specsavers and get glasses mate, this topic is about 19 people being shot. You are shot with a gun, not with a fist...

Rich coming from you, when you come out with a load of bonkers and dont have a "source".

No one mentioned the US but funny how you do... I smell a rat here. :smart:

Back
Top Bottom