What's new

At least 12 shot during Mother’s Day parade in New Orleans

Go flatter yourself...

...Because the only who will believe that lie is you. Plenty of your fellow Pakistanis lives in the US and they know what a liar you are about US.

So where is your source that says the majority of the prison population in the US is from gun related crime?

You still banging on about "sources" when you, yourself, produce the ultimate source aka wikipedia where anyone can edit the information. Because it is a 3rd party site you consider that to be evidence.

I just finished watching a police programme on TV, it shows how the noob Amrikaan police draw their guns out 95% of the time when they stop someone.

No wonder people carry guns. I wouldnt want to be pulled over routinely in traffic and have a cop pull a gun at me for nothing.

Then comes the stupid sobriety test to determine ones "drunkeness" level. How is reciting the alaphabet going to determine how drunk one is? Your country has retarded policies.

You keep banging on about how your Amreeka is very good and peaceful. Ever watched "bait car"? Another police programme, and it's made by Amreekans. They stick a car on the road, and your fellow civilians, all criminals and scums steal it. That tells me one thing, you Americans have dirty minds and majority are criminals and would commit crime. Then you come out with petty excuses as they do in Bait Car when caught, and just like the most of you Americans on here.

Bet you will reply saying "that programme is just fiction". Another utter lie.

And for the record, I haven't seen my "fellow Pakistanis" that are on here. For all I know they can your undercover Zionist friend. It is not very hard for me to create an account and post hatred on my own kind. So it aint rocket science for your undercover pals to do that. After all, spying and corruption is second nature to Americans taught by fellow Zionists :D

End of.

Well, I have been living in a LOT of country before. United States, Australia, Mexico, United Kingdom, Sweden, China and both Iraq and Afghanistan.

But funny to say, I had been rob twice during my 1 year stay in the UK and got Home Burglarized when I live in Australia just 6 months ago. Both country did not allow gun ownership.

People select news that they would like to hear and pipe down or simply ignore the news that don't go their way. Places are equally violent and there are places that is "No-Go" everywhere in the world. If you think US as a whole is dangerous, I will say the gangs in London and hooligan in Manchester or the Underbelly of Melbourne is probably a bigger problem than that in US

You may be the type of guy who wears a flashy Solid gold Rolex while on an evening stroll down the country side :D

No, no one knows anything about the US do they? ONLY you do. The US is very nice and peaceful your children are safe at school arent they? When pyschos walk in with guns and shoot their heads off. The streets are safe arent they? The fat Homer Simpson wont come out and shoot you - this topic is false news aint it?! Keep dreaming son.

But you all know what the UK is like since you have all "lived" here.

You need common sense about the guns in locker son - something that you lack.

You still fail to understand, regardless of how many people are mentioned in any one example in gun crime, the fact is there will be more guns in homeowners which = more illegal guns i.e. stolen, theft by finding etc etc so = more guns in US civilians.

Nothing to do with 5 x more this and 5 x more that. You just on here trying to make the US look like "God power" yet its a failing economy full of peadophiles, rapists, murderers.

It calls other countries backwards yet:

It has the death penality - it can make reasonable "grounds" to have and use it - BBC News - Jodi Arias can face death penalty, jury rules

Your government and agencies "won't lie" to their own people, this is why the IRS has been conning you? BBC News - IRS commissioner quits over conservative tax scrutiny

Keep the **** up and wake the fcuk up, stupid ignorant fools.

Well done to the IRS - even still you fools wont believe it. HAHA

Well, a guy whose country do not permit to keep gun is lecturing me, a gun owner with 16 pistol and rifle with Gun safe. I don't really know what to say.

That's REALLY something you don't see everyday. How you know the People in the US don't use gun safe? Because "You are the source"?

By the way, I DID Lived in the UK for 13.5 months, at some point I even have a British Citizens Passport. But I choose not to renew them. So, please DO NOT Tell me I don't know what the UK is like, I know what it's like. but obviously you don't

28 gun crimes committed in UK every day - Telegraph

This news is from 2009. So, why would a place supposedly have no gun would have 28 gun crime A DAY?? That's about 11,000 a year. Can you answer me that??

And finally what you fail to see is, the crime are 5 times more likely to commit in America, if you discount this ratio and assume the crime figure will be 5 times out of shape. This is a COMMON ACADEMIC SENSE.

lol, you do know why people won't argue with you? Because simply you said "You are the source" a few post before, how common sense comes to when you say you are the source? Then you are saying you are mister common sense aren't you??

Then according to me, the UK is the worse place to live in, because I am the source of that comment, how about it, try to argue this with me?? I really have it with this guy, as long as he uses the "I am the source" banner, all his word is like him, utter nonsense, it's of no point argue with him.

You may be the type of guy who wears a flashy Solid gold Rolex while on an evening stroll down the country side :D

no, but people in this forum do the same when they go to the Bronx with all kind of flashy bing-bing and come back and complain how unsafe America was :lol:

and then someone here would just say "I am the source" so he must be right :)

Well, a guy whose country do not permit to keep gun is lecturing me, a gun owner with 16 pistol and rifle with Gun safe. I don't really know what to say.

That's REALLY something you don't see everyday. How you know the People in the US don't use gun safe? Because "You are the source"?

By the way, I DID Lived in the UK for 13.5 months, at some point I even have a British Citizens Passport. But I choose not to renew them. So, please DO NOT Tell me I don't know what the UK is like, I know what it's like. but obviously you don't

This news is from 2009. So, why would a place supposedly have no gun would have 28 gun crime A DAY?? That's about 11,000 a year. Can you answer me that??

And finally what you fail to see is, the crime are 5 times more likely to commit in America, if you discount this ratio and assume the crime figure will be 5 times out of shape. This is a COMMON ACADEMIC SENSE.

lol, you do know why people won't argue with you? Because simply you said "You are the source" a few post before, how common sense comes to when you say you are the source? Then you are saying you are mister common sense aren't you??

Then according to me, the UK is the worse place to live in, because I am the source of that comment, how about it, try to argue this with me?? I really have it with this guy, as long as he uses the "I am the source" banner, all his word is like him, utter nonsense, it's of no point argue with him.

no, but people in this forum do the same when they go to the Bronx with all kind of flashy bing-bing and come back and complain how unsafe America was :lol:

Compared to USA gun related crime is way lower in 'England and wales'.... I am assuming its equally low in scotland and northern ireland.
firearm homicide rate per 100,000 population: USA (3.21)... Eng n wales (0.07)
percentage homicide with firearms : USA (67.5) , Eng n wales (6.6)

They are in different years(2009 and 2010) but dont think it will be any different in same year.

Gun violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compared to USA gun related crime is way lower in 'England and wales'.... I am assuming its equally low in scotland and northern ireland.
firearm homicide rate per 100,000 population: USA (3.21)... Eng n wales (0.07)
percentage homicide with firearms : USA (67.5) , Eng n wales (6.6)

They are in different years(2009 and 2010) but dont think it will be any different in same year.

Gun violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The point however, is not about gun violence, it's about violence in general.

Indeed the crime rate under gun is 0.07 vs 3.75 (Which is 53 times) but the overall crime rate is 1.06 vs 4.75 (roughtly 5 times) which satisfied the population multiplier.

The problem or point being, Crime rate is about the same, but since gun is rapidly available, gun was primarily used as a weapon of crime. If gun would not be available as such, that does not mean crime will fall, just the crime with firearm will fall, but the crime in general will remain unchanged. Then we will only hear more slashing and thrusting that shooting.

My point is not even that actually, my point is gun law only control people who legally uses firearm. That does not extent to people who are illegally controlling firearms. With the crime rate in the same prospective, you cannot say US is a crime capital because of the lax gun control. As said argument is invalid

The point however, is not about gun violence, it's about violence in general.

Indeed the crime rate under gun is 0.07 vs 3.75 (Which is 53 times) but the overall crime rate is 1.06 vs 4.75 (roughtly 5 times) which satisfied the population multiplier.

The problem or point being, Crime rate is about the same, but since gun is rapidly available, gun was primarily used as a weapon of crime. If gun would not be available as such, that does not mean crime will fall, just the crime with firearm will fall, but the crime in general will remain unchanged. Then we will only hear more slashing and thrusting that shooting.

My point is not even that actually, my point is gun law only control people who legally uses firearm. That does not extent to people who are illegally controlling firearms. With the crime rate in the same prospective, you cannot say US is a crime capital because of the lax gun control. As said argument is invalid
both homicide rates are per 100,000 population, its a 'rate', you dont have to multiply with population. Its not total number of crime.

both homicide rates are per 100,000 population, its a 'rate', you dont have to multiply with population. Its not total number of crime.

I am not talking about the rate, but the probability of certain crime being committed. The probability is larger when the population is larger......

I am not talking about the rate, but the probability of certain crime being committed. The probability is larger when the population is larger......
nope its not. Why would probability of homicide be more with larger population. Otherwise china and India would have much higher 'rate' of homicide.
BTW USA is not on top of list, its actually those latin american countries (much smaller in population but high homicide rate)
guatemala: 41
columbia: 33
mexico: 22
paraguay: 12

nope its not. Why would probability of homicide be more with larger population. Otherwise china and India would have much higher 'rate' of homicide.
BTW USA is not on top of list, its actually those latin american countries (much smaller in population but high homicide rate)
guatemala: 41
columbia: 33
mexico: 22
paraguay: 12

The probability I mentioned is not the overall probability (i.e. how likely certain crime is being committed) but rather the individual probability on a crime committed on someone. The probability is higher does not always mean the crime is likely to be committed by individual. You also need to put Law Enforcement Quality into configuration. Would you think a community with large number of Resident can enjoy better LEO/Resident Ratio or a smaller community can have a better LEO/Resident Ratio?

List of countries by number of police officers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hence why Australia is bigger than the UK and have smaller population but the Homicide rate is higher than the UK

plus the figure wiki mention include Justifiable homicide and also Accident

Stereotyping is a part and parcel on this forum . Going by prevalent stereotypes Indians are rapists , Pakistanis are terrorists , Americans are trigger happy folk , Arabs are either desert wanderers or rich Sheiks with a lot of "Arab Money" , Iranians are Photoshop Champions , Brits are tea and biscuit folks throwing in words like "bollocks" , "dear Sir" , "Codswallop" etc while feasting on fish and chips , Canadians Oh well Nothing on them tho :D

All i have to say is go slow on Stereotypes fellas . America do have a Gun problem and they will solve it . Meanwhile in the Subcontinent we have bigger things to worry about . Just sayin !!

I have to say.. Canada seems to be one the world's most peaceful countries considering the circumstances..

This shootout is part of Latest American Civil War. This shootout is part of the 21st Century American Civil War.

You think your smart do you?

For all I know your tallking out of your ugly a$$ that you lived int he UK for 13.5months. Funny how you're so precise @ "13.5" - I smell something not right there.

Do you know how many hours it was exactly you was here?

Like I said for all you know I might be an independant news reporter / analyst. You argue with me then.

You "lived" for 13.5months means nothing. You telling me you had the chance to go and live in each city to determine what its like ? Not long enough kid try bullsh!tting someone else on the net but not me.

You seem to have lived everywhere, Sweden, US, Uk, Iraq and Iran as well ?

I realise your are a Swede. I have had experience with a few, and they are nothing but racist. They hate Asians and people of other colours. So how can I expect you to think from a different angle. You are what your taught and bought up with eh :D

Back
Top Bottom