What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

What came to you mind when you saw this terrible news? FREE SPEECH? Democracy? Those are politics. It's SAFETY and HUMANISM that matter the most! Why don't some western governments ban private weapons? For Freedom? Well, if that is really what majority of people's choice, then they must be aware that there is a price to pay for this kind of "freedom".

Please do not push such an obvious propaganda message; it is obnoxious.

The weapons used in this outrage were Kalashnikovs, banned everywhere.

CNN is now reporting that the 2 returned from Syria in the summer, looks like an ISIS attack then.

The best response to this atrocity:

aLQ5qNx_460s_v4[1].jpg

CNN is now reporting that the 2 returned from Syria in the summer, looks like an ISIS attack then.
That would reflect badly on French police then. If they have not sanitized people returning from conflict areas, they deserve some criticism.

I don't care what they do with their own religion as it is their own matter, not mine to butt into.

They can make a dick on this ISIS guy's face for all I care.

But can't put all this into the same bracket as making cartoons on Prophet PBUH.

And please spare me the definitions of satire. You aren't going anywhere with that logic.
Christians can take criticism
Hindus can take criticism
Buddhists can take criticism

So why can't muslims do the same? What's ironic is that muslims also enjoy other religions being mocked but as soon as it reaches them, it suddenly turns into a whole different story. Personally I have seen muslims who mock atheists and hindus.

ISIS revendicated it. CdG sailing in 7/8 days.
hi, not sure what that means.. revendicate ? Charled de Gaulle airport sailing ? :undecided:

Christians can take criticism
Hindus can take criticism
Buddhists can take criticism

So why can't muslims do the same? What's ironic is that muslims also enjoy other religions being mocked but as soon as it reaches them, it suddenly turns into a whole different story. Personally I have seen muslims who mock atheists and hindus.
this is true, you just have to browse some of the shit slinging troll fest threads here to see how a bunch of people totally rip on Hinduism etc but when it comes to their prophet, .. not allowed :astagh:.. or the lions of ummah will bring holy retribution :guns:

Buddy...In the US, we have a saying: Beating a dead horse.

This subject have been debated to death and your kind lost. Move on.

They say: Osama bin Laden is sleeping with the fishes. All these twin tower plane attack, tomahawk attack on Pentagon and OBL's body under the Indian Ocean seem fishy to me.

I just wanted to thank you all for the solidarity in this sad moment.
I just hope that they'll be arrested as soon as possible.

Charles de Gaulle Carrier.
And claimed.
Seems fugitives are more or less located and walking...
ah, of course !

will be good to see the Rafale Ms raining death on jihadis :butcher:

I just hope the security forces can locate and neutralize them before they reach a crowded area and decide to kill as many as they can because... they're going to die and get 72 virgins in paradise for their jihad, right ?

does more kuffar killed equal more virgins and a bigger house in paradise ? @Zarvan @IbnTaymiyyah

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom