What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

yeah, they played a big role in the Libyan campaign but yesterdays jihadis are not as a result of that, in fact it's the same al qaeda snakes they actually helped with their bombing that are on a murderous rampage in France now.

well, it is possible that yesterday's criminals ( edit : two of them north african origin ) got their battle experience in the libya war... many from that war are now in syria.

whether they are ikhwaan ( "muslim" brotherhood ) or qaeda or some other group is yet to be found out.

Last edited:
Umm, there is a huge difference between the two dee.

For one, the anti Islamic movement(s, its plural now) is at least officially anti Fascist, though has received few bits of neo Nazi support as well. Besides, all they want, at least now, is to limit Muslim immigration. From their point of view, its a reasonable protest, as long as they ask for a murder of the Muslim population.
Well the Nazi also started of with ALL they wanting was to get rid of the Jews ...it started with deporting them and further went to demoralize those already in the country then hyped to murder...
In fact the Islamist radicals are making those native Muslims uneasy, those who are integrated into European society and living for quite some time or for generations.
That is true....But being judgmental and painting with a broad brush isnt very "civilized" ...Alot of countries went through alot like Australia and America....Many fell and let the radicals win while MANY others realized by doing so they are allowing the radicals to win and started campaigns against the radicalization of those who wanted to let the radicals win...

People say Asia is backwards calling them sheep and all...But exactly whom are they comparing with? Coz Europe proved to be in the same category!

What the fück are you talking about?

Colonialism ended three generations ago. No one, except terrorists, has seen anyone from his family murdered by West. Heck! even their parents have not seen anyone from their family murdered by West.

Taking 2 scenario as 1 is rather silly! I cant believe I have to spoon feed each Indian on this forum! Dont you people EVER use your brains to analyze?

That is what caused all this shit to happen! The West TRULY did a wrong when they were colonizers...They AGAIN did a wrong when they thought redemption was allowing unscreened members of their colonies in...They AGAIN did another wrong when these unscreened members' were treated with racism hence making them back into a corner of their own people and let them do whatever they want as long as they dont cause chaos...when oppress soo much it bounces back in some form...
West call the Whites who do wrong as psychology cases wonder when this privilege will be addressed to others who are also "sick" coz they saw their own family and people being murdered in front of them and as redemption seeking nation they were given a free ticket in...what do you expect to come out of that movie script? Be honest to yourself for once!

Apology for terrorism at it's finest.
Ignorance is a bliss pointing out the obvious is not "apology"

If pointing out is an apology go strangle an analyst!

It is rather disgusting how you people and your minds work....Instead of analyzing all you can see are 2 paths for or against and not a 3rd one where one analyzes and tries to solve what went wrong!

I cant believe I have to spoon feed each Indian on this forum! Dont you people EVER use your brains to analyze?

The Chinese have one famous old saying "People with no brain have no cure".

the french military have trained many of the "rebels" destined to go to libya and syria.

Lets be factual. Fact one : Any clue about that? I beg you ;)

@Gabriel92

Is the juridiction stills lies in French National Police or its had handed to the Military (A.la GIGN). Not meant to be disrespect but seems like the police arent the best way to deal with these situation, especially when 2 of their were the casualty from the earlier attackn

RAID/GIPN is more or less similar according to juridictions. They very regularly trian together. For example, when GIGN assaulted a plane in MArseilles, GIPN was ready to do the same in case the plane would have landed in PAris. But tbh it is their first joint operation. Like in US for example you may have a joint SWAT/SEAL ops.
Important thing to notice is that GIGN are military, but also police officers. They are not part of Special Forces. SFs were consulted until late last nite (trust me) but twisting law is impossible: military forces except gendarmerie (which are also policeman) are not allowed to intevene on french terrritory. Historicla debt from war in Algeria.
Atm they are located in a 20x10 Kms zone, without any car.
I must insist in the large presence of muslims or muslim originated men and women in the peaceful spontaneous massive protests.
Accidentally i went to the shop, located in a fairly bad area. There were many young arab typed young men, some of them i know have been in jail for violence/weed deal etc. Usually quite incivil persons strongly looking at you in order for you to realize you are on THEIR territory.
Well the most common word i heard about the djihadists is "connards" (jerks)
In one way, these djihadists (notice i didn't say muslims) wanted to kneel France, they just reached the opposite effect.

Place de la République tonight in Paris. Peaceful protests ppl drop candles or pens...

4551043_6_ff69_des-milliers-de-personnes-se-sont-rassemblees_3dc793ace71213f9b46b76854accfa1e.jpg

And the real protest is awaited for sunday...
I am rarely proud of my country, but tonight i am!

Syria condemns the terrorist attack on Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris

Syria strongly condemned the terrorist attack on Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris which left a number of people dead and extended heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims and their colleagues.

An official source at the Foreign and Expatriates Ministry said, in a statement to SANA on Thursday, this terrorist act clearly shows the dangers of the outbreak of extremist terrorism which poses a threat to the stability and security of the world as a whole.

The source underlined the need for a serious policies that lead to collaboration of all efforts to eliminate the epidemic of terrorism.

“Syria has repeatedly warned of the dangers of supporting terrorism, especially that targeted Syria and the region, and warned that this terrorism will fall back on its supporters as events and threats, and that (terrorism) affected more than a European city confirms deficiency of the European policies and its responsibility for the bloodshed in Syria,” the source said.

“Syria, which is firmly combating extremist, terrorism and the best of its people fell victims of the terrorism coming from abroad, renews its call for correcting the wrong policies and commitment to combating all forms of terrorism according to International legitimacy, the latest of which were UN Security Council resolutions NOs. 2170 and 2178 and accountability of countries which have been providing all kinds of support to the terrorist groups” the source added.

Earlier Wednesday, 12 people were killed, including two policemen, and others were wounded in a terrorist attack on the French magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

President Abbas condemns Paris 'terror' attack | Maan News Agency

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday condemned a "terror attack" on a Paris satirical magazine that left at least 12 dead.

The president said in a telegram addressed to French President Francois Hollande that Palestine "strongly condemned and deplored the heinous crime that is in contradiction of religion and morality."

The president also offered "sincere condolences" to the French people and the families of the victims, as well his hope for a "speedy recovery" for the injured and "patience and strength" for their families.

Lets be factual. Fact one : Any clue about that? I beg you ;)

RAID/GIPN is more or less similar according to juridictions. They very regularly trian together. For example, when GIGN assaulted a plane in MArseilles, GIPN was ready to do the same in case the plane would have landed in PAris. But tbh it is their first joint operation. Like in US for example you may have a joint SWAT/SEAL ops.
Important thing to notice is that GIGN are military, but also police officers. They are not part of Special Forces. SFs were consulted until late last nite (trust me) but twisting law is impossible: military forces except gendarmerie (which are also policeman) are not allowed to intevene on french terrritory. Historicla debt from war in Algeria.
Atm they are located in a 20x10 Kms zone, without any car.
I must insist in the large presence of muslims or muslim originated men and women in the peaceful spontaneous massive protests.
Accidentally i went to the shop, located in a fairly bad area. There were many young arab typed young men, some of them i know have been in jail for violence/weed deal etc. Usually quite incivil persons strongly looking at you in order for you to realize you are on THEIR territory.
Well the most common word i heard about the djihadists is "connards" (jerks)
In one way, these djihadists (notice i didn't say muslims) wanted to kneel France, they just reached the opposite effect.

Place de la République tonight in Paris. Peaceful protests ppl drop candles or pens...

4551043_6_ff69_des-milliers-de-personnes-se-sont-rassemblees_3dc793ace71213f9b46b76854accfa1e.jpg

And the real protest is awaited for sunday...
I am rarely proud of my country, but tonight i am!

Well, you will never see a swat/seal joint operation.

US constitution does not allow member of the US military to operate within the US, unless a general martial law was or a state of war existed. We do allow our national guard (US militia) to operate within US and they do have 2 Special Force company.

Generally speaking, Delta and Seal usually consulted but not act on in the US in any terrorist attack. And the fact that we have enough Alaphet agency to try and take the lead FBI, ATF, LOCAL LEA, DHS, DEA and if the military also throw their hats in, then i think nothing can be done as it would become very complicated

Interesting to know GIGN is also police officer, so they are like the SF branch of our NG? I did work with some Armee de la terra SF in afghanistan and they never tell me anything..

good to know they are cornered, hope u guys capture the bastard s soon

It's being reported that one of the suspects trained with Al Qaeda in Yemen. Both of the suspects were on the US no fly list. Clearly, there was an intelligence failure here.

though many french citizens had no role, the french military participated in bombarding libya from air and sea, plus they flew their prime imaging satellite over libya for target gathering, plus they were running hospital ships to treat the taliban/ikhwaan/qaeda/ntc criminals ( just like how israel and turkey do with the criminals invading syria).

and the french military have trained many of the "rebels" destined to go to libya and syria.

the dogs trained by the french/nato have come to kill them.

i am not in any sense taking away from the tragedy yesterday, just giving the truths.

those moors enabled the later renaissance and industrial revolution.

good points.

the moors enabled nothing. They were medival barbars who poisoned sicily with their presence and were removed like any other threats.

This is NOT going to be last terrorist attack, whether in France or anywhere else in Europe. No amount of politically correct politicians marching with Muslims are going to matter. The jihadists are not going to be swayed by such meaningless acts. Intelligence services WILL fail in their duties, no matter how hard they work. More non-Muslims civilians are going to die and when -- not if -- their fellow countrymen responds, city streets will burn and bleed. I am not being hyperbolic about this. Yrs ago on this forum, I said something like will happen and I was mocked. I do not have ESP or have a time machine. Just experience and observant about human nature. I hope am wrong, but I doubt it.

What you guys call 'radical' or 'extremism' may not be as radical or extreme as you would like us to believe, or worse, as you have deluded yourselves into believing they are not. If what is 'radical' or 'extreme' is accepted in scope and depth, then it is will no longer be 'radical' or 'extreme' but the norm. But even if it is not the norm, then at least it will be a sufficient rival to what is the norm. You want to call us 'The House of War' or Dar al-Harb ? You might want to look at your own house. It ain't peaceful, guys.

Come to the US. You can deny the Holocaust or make cartoons of hook nosed Joos all you want.

You are right - these are remorseless sob's.

BtW, Dar al harb, if I am not wrong means the place that Islam needs to conquer and turn Islamic by using jihad-

Last edited:
First decide if your Italian, German, French or what... Regarding the moors and their influence:
Moors in Spain

Moors got crushed in europe for reasons, wiped out, exterminated and send into oblivion. Thanks Isabella. You know what the plate on her tomb says? Isabella of castille! destroyer of the mohamedan sect.

Moors got crushed in europe for reasons, wiped out, exterminated and send into oblivion. Thanks Isabella. You know what the plate on her tomb says? Isabella of castille! destroyer of the mohamedan sect.
Rofl, so now your Spanish too. Wow!

and what is said on tombs of the conquistadors??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom