What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

RIP to the dead @Gabriel92

63 pages, Its quite amaze on still finding people trying to defend those frickin terrorist and trying to divert attention elsewhere

Well, i am not a fanof satire or stand up comedy thats insult other, like Bill Maher, but then i dont go in all gun blazing

Muslim need to know, its very hard to build your stock in the eyes of the western world, but it would be quite easy to destroy them, its very hard to change their enchanted view of Muslim being barbaric and backward, yet this kind of attack only enchance what they think was true.

Then in comes people trying to play the blame game, blame it on the west for oppressing islam, blame it on their preference, and put yourselve in denial, not realising that would only give more ammunition for the west to hate muslim and generalise muslim.

I am not saying the west is a saint, infact being Half Mexican and Half Chinese, i have see, hear, learn that how the west in general and white in particular oppressed the South American and the Chinese, but you wont see an hombre or a chinese to declare holy war on the west? Or gunning down magazine office worker in Paris?

Moving on to the actual event and the subsequent actions by the French Police.

2 suspects have been seen near a town about 80 miles from Paris and they have reportedly gone into the woods. Massive manhunt undereway.

French police converge on small town after Paris attack suspects seen| Reuters

They have also been identified:

2015-01-08T041802Z_1_LOVEB070BY16O_RTRMADP_BASEIMAGE-960X540_FRANCE-SHOOTING-UPDATE-2-FOOTAGE-O.JPG

@Gabriel92

Is the juridiction stills lies in French National Police or its had handed to the Military (A.la GIGN). Not meant to be disrespect but seems like the police arent the best way to deal with these situation, especially when 2 of their were the casualty from the earlier attackn

Source Wiki, I suppose.

Look at the picture and say that it was caused by airplane crash, not by tomahawk.

pentagon_attack_640_500_0.jpg
It was caused from an airplane crash and not a Tomahawk.

Not all airplane debris was concealed in the remains or consumed by the fireball, as the picture I linked to shows:

800px-Flight_77_wreckage_at_Pentagon.jpg

Nor did all the people on board F77 magically disappear into thin air.

I suppose like Prez. Erdogan you're one of those, "you just have to believe harder" sort.

First of all I want to see these terrorists caught and hanged in public.

Second I want some answers from France, USA and other Western countries:

Why the hell they are still supporting Al-Quaida related terror outfits in Syria against Bashar ?

I am no fan of Bashar, but he is million times better than these AQ savages. I want to know the logic behind it.

I think they were actually helping the jihadis there ?

though many french citizens had no role, the french military participated in bombarding libya from air and sea, plus they flew their prime imaging satellite over libya for target gathering, plus they were running hospital ships to treat the taliban/ikhwaan/qaeda/ntc criminals ( just like how israel and turkey do with the criminals invading syria).

and the french military have trained many of the "rebels" destined to go to libya and syria.

the dogs trained by the french/nato have come to kill them.

i am not in any sense taking away from the tragedy yesterday, just giving the truths.

The moors were crushed and wiped out like the cancer cell they were. So?

those moors enabled the later renaissance and industrial revolution.

First of all I want to see these terrorists caught and hanged in public.

Second I want some answers from France, USA and other Western countries:

Why the hell they are still supporting Al-Quaida related terror outfits in Syria against Bashar ?

I am no fan of Bashar, but he is million times better than these AQ savages. I want to know the logic behind it.

good points.

though many french citizens had no role, the french military participated in bombarding libya from air and sea, plus they flew their prime imaging satellite over libya for target gathering, plus they were running hospital ships to treat the taliban/ikhwaan/qaeda/ntc criminals ( just like how israel and turkey do with the criminals invading syria).

and the french military have trained many of the "rebels" destined to go to libya and syria.

the dogs trained by the french/nato have come to kill them.

i am not in any sense taking away from the tragedy yesterday, just giving the truths.
yeah, they played a big role in the Libyan campaign but yesterdays jihadis are not as a result of that, in fact it's the same al qaeda snakes they actually helped with their bombing that are on a murderous rampage in France now.

everything is good if it stay's with in limits , even Freedom ...

Sorry, is that an argument to ask people not to make satirical cartoons or make 'offensive' statements on religious people? People don't have to suppress their freedoms, it's you who have to learn to suck it up and put up with it instead of killing people because they drew cartoons.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom