What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

but he was there doing his duty to protect the French people, including the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo, to defend the French constitution, to defend French laws which allow satire

makes him a filthy kuffar, right ?

I thnk the point he was trying to make is that now racist idiots will use these attacks to justify their hatred for muslims while conveniently forgetting that Muslims themselves are the biggest victims of this takfiri ideology.

I salute this guy, he is the true martyr giving his life for trying to protect his country from takfiri terrorists.

One thing is certain, caricaturists will think twice before drawing caricatures of those historical personalities who are revered by millions of people around the world. They know now that some votaries of Muhammad can go to any length to avenge the insult hurled upon their prophet. If questioning the holocaust can be made illegal then drawing caricatures or making defamatory remarks towards Muhammad can also be declared unlawful.

I strongly condemn Paris attack that killed twelve people.

debris_large.jpg

Did you see any airplane next to Pentagon during 11 September 2001 attacks?
Buddy...In the US, we have a saying: Beating a dead horse.

This subject have been debated to death and your kind lost. Move on.

I the point he was trying to make is that now racist idiots will use these attacks to justify their hatred for muslims while conveniently forgetting that Muslims themselves are the biggest victims of this takfiri ideology.

I salute this guy, he is the true martyr giving his life for trying to protect his country from takfiri terrorists.
sadly, yes.. this incident will drive more people to the National Front and groups like PEGIDA. I really hope there is no violence against the muslims in France or elsewhere in Europe by extreme right wing elements.

This is NOT going to be last terrorist attack, whether in France or anywhere else in Europe. No amount of politically correct politicians marching with Muslims are going to matter. The jihadists are not going to be swayed by such meaningless acts. Intelligence services WILL fail in their duties, no matter how hard they work. More non-Muslims civilians are going to die and when -- not if -- their fellow countrymen responds, city streets will burn and bleed. I am not being hyperbolic about this. Yrs ago on this forum, I said something like will happen and I was mocked. I do not have ESP or have a time machine. Just experience and observant about human nature. I hope am wrong, but I doubt it.

What you guys call 'radical' or 'extremism' may not be as radical or extreme as you would like us to believe, or worse, as you have deluded yourselves into believing they are not. If what is 'radical' or 'extreme' is accepted in scope and depth, then it is will no longer be 'radical' or 'extreme' but the norm. But even if it is not the norm, then at least it will be a sufficient rival to what is the norm. You want to call us 'The House of War' or Dar al-Harb ? You might want to look at your own house. It ain't peaceful, guys.

drawing of holocaust should be allowed then.

if not, then double standard.
Come to the US. You can deny the Holocaust or make cartoons of hook nosed Joos all you want.

European governments are overtolerant. If I was them, I would expel anyone that is discovered to be have connection with any extremist activities and organization, even if they don't commit crime. F.ck the human rights, it should have a limit.

One of the policemen who died was a muslim named Ahmed btw.
Gambit, few months ago a high official in security matters said it's not wether there will be an attack, but when.
And there ARE drawings about the Christ in France

eg.

AUTO_CRUSIFIE-a1507.jpg

drawing of holocaust should be allowed then.

if not, then double standard.

Well, where I am there is no ban on satirising anything. I can't speak for France. But yes, sure satirise and mock the Holocaust, Charlie Hebdo certainly did, as Shoah Hebdo. Draw as many hook-nosed Jews as you like, but be prepared to have Islam satirised and mocked, too.

Irrelevant.

This was a planned operation. Could they take into consideration there might be a fellow Muslim or a few fellow Muslims in the area ? Yes, they could, but then such a factor would hamper the speed of execution. How could they ID their fellow Muslims anyway and do it quickly ?

Gambit, few months ago a high official in security matters said it's not wether there will be an attack, but when.
And there ARE drawings about the Christ in France

eg.

AUTO_CRUSIFIE-a1507.jpg
we need something like patriot act in france

but he was there doing his duty to protect the French people, including the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo, to defend the French constitution, to defend French laws which allow satire

makes him a filthy kuffar, right ?
In the eyes of those who killed the remaining 11 and those who want to TROLL/indulge inot this discussion for the sake of fun... period

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom