What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

There are two different hostage situations now.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

1 terrorist trained in yemen and work for Al-Qaeda and two of them were in security force :shout:

Nope they were 3 guys the police were looking for 2 form the magazine office and 1 who shot the police woman, this is the third.
Some channels were saying third incident include the one who shot the police woman yesterday.

what? so you think they are not jehadi elements?
Did you READ my post! Did i say they are not part of the same group? :/

Some channels were saying third incident include the one who shot the police woman yesterday.

This is what I have from my friend in the Press, that's what I am going off anyway.

Okay I get it, apologies any ways.. well they are from AQ as reports are coming. So NSA Doval was right in that case.

This is what happens when you don't keep an eye on people entering and leaving your border. even a poor country Like Pakistan uses IBMS software and stores bio metric data including fingerprint and retina scan of people embarking and disembarking at airports.

It is very important that western countries keep an eye on their citizens and their movement.

This is what happens when you don't keep an eye on people entering and leaving your border. even a poor country Like Pakistan uses IBMS software and stores bio metric data including fingerprint and retina scan of people embarking and disembarking at airports.

It is very important that western countries keep an eye on their citizens and their movement.
what about those who are born there? they will be least marked

what about those who are born there? they will be least marked

Nope, in the US and UK anyone regardless if they are white, black, brown yellow or blue. If you travel to high risk countries you become flagged, when you return you are interviewed by Immigration and Airport Police, the interview can be a brief chat before you leave or a full interview in a interview room with a recording of the conversation. Depends on your threat / risk level.

The problem is that the Intelligence services in the west don't have the resources to track "at risk", flagged" and "Persons of Interest" at the same time. This can only be done if Europe were to make a regional intelligence sharing system like SABRE.

Nope, in the US and UK anyone regardless if they are white, black, brown yellow or blue. If you travel to high risk countries you become flagged, when you return you are interviewed by Immigration and Airport Police, the interview can be a brief chat before you leave or a full interview in a interview room with a recording of the conversation. Depends on your threat / risk level.

The problem is that the Intelligence services in the west don't have the resources to track "at risk", flagged" and "Persons of Interest" at the same time. This can only be done if Europe were to make a regional intelligence sharing system like SABRE.

Now they will implement. But how far this will be a success, if some one is trained that way to face the interrogation then? Or This will not stop the brainwashing which is a major factor.

Now they will implement. But how far this will be a success, if some one is trained that way to face the interrogation then? Or This will not stop the brainwashing which is a major factor.

To stop brainwashing you will need the local Muslim community to cooperate with the government and police to report any miscreants, or extremists elements in their community. Government of Pakistan has already launched something like this:

To stop brainwashing you will need the local Muslim community to cooperate with the government and police to report any miscreants, or extremists elements in their community. Government of Pakistan has already launched something like this:
But in return Taliban has also started their propaganda on youtube etc with 'Daleels', AQ would have similar PSYWAR tactics. Looks like these people are not concerned about their livelihoods.. A debate on France24, some one said it is the repercussion of french strikes on Libya.

But in return Taliban has also started their propaganda on youtube etc with 'Daleels', AQ would have similar PSYWAR tactics. Looks like these people are not concerned about their livelihoods.. A debate on France24, some one said it is the repercussion of french strikes on Libya.

Don't worry about AQN, TTP, ISIS their message appeals to a very, very, very small percent of the population. It is our duty as muslims to bring those 0.01% out of the darkness into the the light:

If you have some time to spare, please see this video. This is a true story of how the radicals work their wicked mind games on young minds:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom