What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

WAZIRABAD: The second attacker, who opened fire at former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan, has been identified, ARY News reported on Thursday, citing sources.

According to details, the second attacker was identified as Faisal Butt – a resident of Sialkot – who opened fire on Imran Khan from the other side.

Sources told ARY News that Faisal Butt had received two bullets in his leg and escaped from the hospital in an injured situation a few days earlier. The police have left for Sialkot to arrest the accused Faisal Butt.

Bro this is not faisal Naseer.

This is azhar waqas...

Share that Faisal Nasser picture who is this character?

Local TV is hard bent on protecting his picture from being published
People are reporting the name is being exclusively being protected from being made public

Last edited:
WAZIRABAD: The second attacker, who opened fire at former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan, has been identified, ARY News reported on Thursday, citing sources.

According to details, the second attacker was identified as Faisal Butt – a resident of Sialkot – who opened fire on Imran Khan from the other side.

Sources told ARY News that Faisal Butt had received two bullets in his leg and escaped from the hospital in an injured situation a few days earlier. The police have left for Sialkot to arrest the accused Faisal Butt.
is this a comedy sketch?

Every regressive dictatorship provides the exact same argument: “We do this for your good! You don’t know any better!”- and this is rich coming from someone in the UK who isn’t at all invested in the same system nor faces the same dilemma.

Speaks to a colonial mindset -
Revolutions may not be the call of the hour but if you cannot even hope for an evolution and more awareness you might as well take those bows to the queen and add “Praise be to Charles, the most beneficial and the most merciful - to him we prostate and to him we shall return”

You sitting in USA, lecturing me about where I am, it's rather rich isn't it, especially from a senior member.
Learn to discuss the point, the issue, the topic, not the individual or the person, it's basic common sense.

Don't give give me verbal drama, if you have a point, then discuss. The point you have raised are rather hollow. I have not presented anyone else's points, neither do I have any soldier of any kind in my entire family, so neither am I representing anyone.
Discuss the issue, not me. Or yourself.

What I presented are facts, refute them, don't dramatize, have a discussion, not a stage show.

Bro this is not faisal Naseer.

This is azhar waqas...
Screenshot_2022-11-04-03-11-00-93.jpg

Back
Top Bottom