What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

If his death is written, he will die no matter which countries he flees to.

Better to die in your land, trying to fight corruption, rather than dying like a coward whilst hiding in another country
this coward led the most successful revolution of last century
220px-Imam_Khomeini_Potrait.jpg

I asked you a simple question, why are you so butthurt about IK? Clearly, the bigger villain is the army in all of this since they have all the power. Why is a pawn like IK your target, when he is just a pawn? What is your agenda? Are you perhaps too preoccupied right now with Nawaz or Bajwa? If so, take a nap and come back to this. If I don't get a response, I will assume you conceded.
Boot polish ka chaska. Some of them just can't live without the taste of cherry blossom in thier mouths.

The Independence Movements in KPK and Baluchistan, which I have been warning about for months, have just shifted in TOP Gear.

Even the institution bootlickers are against these buffoons. They’ll be crushed in no time

this coward led the most successful revolution of last century
View attachment 892775

Imran khan’s strength has always been through honesty and his values of honour.

His support comes from standing shoulder to shoulder with his countrymen, making change as a man on the ground. That is the way he has always been. I don’t think he has the ability to lead his movement whilst in another country, nor do I think Pakistan is capable of making change with Imran Khan in another country.

I don't know how the estab does not see this current mess, political, economic, social, and now with this criminal attempt...a consequence of it's own actions?

The uncertainty is all due to what they have been doing since August last year.

The only solution is to go into elections and have an actual government of the people's mandate, jis kisi ki bhi ho, not by any wheeling dealing.
You and I have had our discussion on this.
Is this the darker plan? That is the question. I am beginning to think it is.

How does Imran Khan get shot in his leg when he’s high up on a container and supposedly the attacker fired a quick burst from a pistol on the ground while aiming for his chest? His leg is least likely to be hit from the circumstances. The story doesn’t hold up.

This guy was a distraction and real shooter was probably a sniper that aimed at IK’s leg on purpose.

I think this was a message. The perpetrators didn’t mean to kill Imran Khan. They shot him in his leg on purpose to send him a message and a warning. There’s much more to this story.

Pakistani journalist Fasih Ahmed on Thursday claimed his driver had seen the container of PTI Chairman Imran Khan being attacked from the second storey of a shopping arcade.

“I was covering today’s procession and was in the container when the attack happened. My car was following the container. My driver saw a burst of automatic assault gun fire come at the container from the second story of a plaza.”

This talk of revolution is utterly stupid and idiotic.

Change for the BETTER doesn't come from revolutions, it comes by creating a harmonious society. It can be forceful, but it has to be peaceful. That is what creates permanent change.

Revolutions give you nothing but bloodshed, and constant turmoil.
Revolutions are for idiots.

March to Islamabad

Pakistani are not slaves to Sharif

Pakistani are not slaves to ECP

Pakistani are not salve to Rana Sana

Pakistani are not salve to that other bastard whose name has been mentioned by Imran Khan

general_faiz_hameed.jpg

Reports are coming in this guy was involved and TV Channels are trying to protect this Jenrail

Last edited:

Change for the BETTER doesn't come from revolutions, it comes by creating a harmonious society. It can be forceful, but it has to be peaceful. That is what creates permanent change.

Disagree, a bully continues to bully until you speak his language.

Your utopia doesn’t exist.. this is the real world as it is.. in Pak change can only come through revolution..

Back
Top Bottom