What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

This talk of revolution is utterly stupid and idiotic.

Change for the BETTER doesn't come from revolutions, it comes by creating a harmonious society. It can be forceful, but it has to be peaceful. That is what creates permanent change.

Revolutions give you nothing but bloodshed, and constant turmoil.
Revolutions are for idiots.

gulami zehniyat

Disagree, a bully continues to bully until you speak his language.

Who's the bully?
is he the one who protects your home, your family, who gives you bragging rights on PDF by fighting off an aggressive invader, calling that a bully is rather sad don't you think.

Tell me another military that gives you such level of protection with such a silly little budget in comparison to its opponent.

Europe is far larger and far richer then Russia, yet it has to beg America for protection.
No-one has ever protected us, because your so-called bully has done a good job.

We have a history, grow up and live with it, we need change, but it doesn't mean you start throwing tantrums.

Your utopia doesn’t exist.. this is the real world as it is.. in Pak change can only come through revolution..

I don't have an utopia, mine is the real world.
yours is a silly fantasy that is divorced from reality.

if you want to discuss the topic, let's go, lets discuss for all its merits demerits.

Who's the bully?
is he the one who protects your home, your family, who gives you bragging rights on PDF by fighting off an aggressive invader, calling that a bully is rather sad don't you think.

Tell me another military that gives you such level of protection with such a silly little budget in comparison to its opponent.

Europe is far larger and far richer then Russia, yet it has to beg America for protection.

We have a history, grow up and live with it, we need change, but it doesn't mean you start throwing tantrums.

if you want to discuss the topic, let's go, lets discuss for all its merits demerits.

Soldiers can be all replaced if they sit and watch same with any JERNAIL

We have 220 Million we will pick new soldiers from the population

Soldiers can be all replaced if they sit and watch

SO can you, your father just has to make an extra effort.

I asked for a proper discussion, not silly single line statements.

You feel strongly about this, then come, present your arguments.

Is this Bajwa's plan along to declare Martial Law ? - is that his next move ...

Who's the bully?

Every regressive dictatorship provides the exact same argument: “We do this for your good! You don’t know any better!”- and this is rich coming from someone in the UK who isn’t at all invested in the same system nor faces the same dilemma.

Speaks to a colonial mindset -
Revolutions may not be the call of the hour but if you cannot even hope for an evolution and more awareness you might as well take those bows to the king and add “Praise be to Charles, the most beneficial and the most merciful - to him we prostate and to him we shall return”

Who's the bully?

I have an advice Nawaz Sharif and Maryem Sharif is in UK , make them your country's head of state

I will send a ciper to UK JANRAIL and then they will topple your country's head of state

I look forward to your perfect Utopia in UK
You can call Nawaz Sharif your head of state ?

Last edited:
March to Islamabad

Pakistani are not slaves to Sharif

Pakistani are not slaves to ECP

Pakistani are not salve to Rana Sana

Pakistani are not salve to that other bastard whose name has been mentioned by Imran Khan

View attachment 892782

Reports are coming in this guy was involved and TV Channels are trying to protect this Jenrail

Bro this is not faisal Naseer.

This is azhar waqas...

Change for the BETTER doesn't come from revolutions, it comes by creating a harmonious society. It can be forceful, but it has to be peaceful. That is what creates permanent change.

revolutions with guns are definitely for idiots and bring nothing but constant choas

Sri lanka, Iranian revolution-type mass protest movement is the need of the hour- guns, idiotic
mass street protests- need of the hour

Using peaceful or 'moral' methods in a society corrupt to the brim and dictators who consider you subhuman is naive in our dog eat dog world.

Sure, the most peaceful method is always the most optimal, but some people take it as weakness and only recognise power. Peaceful methods are easily countered and subdued.

Back
Top Bottom