What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

I have an advice Nawaz Sharif and Maryem Sharif is in UK , make them your country's head of state

I will send a ciper to UK JANRAIL and then they will topple your country's head of state

I look forward to your perfect Utopia in UK

You seriously need help.
Clearly you don't have a clue, otherwise you wouldn't be getting your panties in a twist, please don't try too hard or you'll soil yourself.

If you have nothing to say, then I shall not be replying to you any longer, in this discussion.

I have read your other messages, you're a decent chap. Stay blessed, and I hope you find peace very soon.

Share that Faisal Nasser picture who is this character?

Local TV is hard bent on protecting his picture from being published
People are reporting the name is being exclusively being protected from being made public

I’ve been requesting everyone here to post his real pic too!

This pic that has been circulating on Twitter is of Major general sindh rangers azhar waqas..

You seriously need help.
Clearly you don't have a clue, otherwise you wouldn't be getting your panties in a twist, please don't try too hard or you'll soil yourself.

If you have nothing to say, then I shall not be replying to you any longer, in this discussion.

I have read your other messages, you're a decent chap. Stay blessed, and I hope you find peace very soon.

You clearly are harping on wrong forum

Using peaceful or 'moral' methods in a society corrupt to the brim and dictators who consider you subhuman is naive in our dog eat dog world.

Sure, the most peaceful method is always the most optimal, but some people take it as weakness and only recognise power. Peaceful methods are easily countered and subdued.

I understand your pain, Brother.

Please let's not forget what those you are angry with have done for our country in the past. We were nothing in 1947, I can give details if you wish, it was through collective effort, including theirs, that we have come far, we have achieved far more then we recognise.
I agree with your sentiment, but it is precisely in moments like these, when you are angry, that we need to make the correct choices.

I hope you will think about it. Stay blessed.

Nadeem Anjum was bribed by PDM that he will get authorization to review appointments in all important Government position by PDM no doubt

When this guy did his press release drama the other day it made sense
why he choose the path of corruption , I had seen his images floating on the Web but I really was not sure about who he was

SOURCE
Foreign Source

I did not knew who was the ISI head was , but I knew PDM had been promoting law , to run all Public appointments , thru ISI for special clearance, this was 100% incentive to entice any one on top post with additional powers

I am not familiar with the New JANRAIL name whose name was mentioned by Imran Khan

PDM's prime approach is to , allure JANRAIL with powers and perks for favors

Last edited:
1667514535260.png

Back
Top Bottom