What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

They way Pakistan is moving tomorrow when we will wake up media will claim there was no such Jarnail it was all a story

Dekh look Mystery JARNAIL Hai picture bhi nahi hai , Itna Mysterious hai

DGISPR Preparing his next speech , we never had any JARNAIL named as such

Last edited:
Going over things, it should be relatively easy to know how many weapons were used:

1- Trace down all those injured and get bullet fragments from them. I believe the weapon can be traced (the pistol is in police custody). If all the bullets came from the same weapon, then you can make some judgement. @RescueRanger can elaborate more on the process.

2- Check and see how many bullets are left in the magazine of the pistol. I doubt the guy had enough time to reload.

3- Match all the shells found from the crime scene and then roughly match it with the gunshot sounds heard on the video.
Yes but even here- what do you do about all the eye witnesses talking about the other shooters?

It is not a battle but War.
They will do it again.
Attempt on Benazir on 18 Oct, 2007.
She survived.

69 days after on 27 Dec, 2007, she was successfully eliminated.

To achieve strategic goal, they will keep working.
For BB they planned for about 2 months and used many parallel plans for final elimination.

GHQ should be surrounded and gates be burned down.

That man whose picture was shared laid on top of Imran Khan to protect him from bullets while he was on ground after hits to his leg that is why he is a hero

Yahi hai our New Soldier who is not afraid to risk his own life to protect life of Citizen of Pakistan

JARNAIL if not agreeing to election, sub ki Chooti karo

We have Real Bahadur people in our Nation who will step up
heropakistan1.png

This is HERO who tried to stop Ground attacker

Hero for stopping the group attacker

Last edited:
Please go worship Lord Nawaz Sharif King of England
Charles will have a word with you in private before you entertain that thought

lol either you're a nutcase. Or, just a little too angry.

I hope it's the anger talking, because anger goes away over time, but there's no cure for nutcases.
I sincerely hope you find peace, very soon.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom