What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

یہ حرامزادے ساری بہادری اندرون ملک دکھاتے ہیں۔
Even during terrorism acts in Pakistan in the last 20 years, they could not dare go to Afghanistan and neutralize them there but used f16 in fata.
Afghanistan mein oon kay Abbu Amreeka jo bethay hoay thay...abb bhi Amreeka bahadur say ijazat lay kar TTP par hamla kartain hain...beghairat colonial sepoys

With all the Cipher mania swirling around, they probably want to keep their eyes, ears and mouth shut for a while. However, in the midst of the tragedy, one notable feature is the lack of any politician's attempt to make hay by quickly jumping on "external factors" (U.S., Israel, Afghanistan, India, Jews, Taliban, Hindus etc.,). That is a sign of political maturation.

Bajwa ko kia kha ke uski maa ne paida kia ? someone should go back in time and give a condom to his father. Buhat hi koi Haram khor hai, he will take down Pakistan with him, and I bet he will run from Pakistan the moment he is out of GHQ, and his minions will keep supporting him, Lanat hai esi Army aur unke supporters pe.

A number of people were injured due to repeater fire,,,lots of pellet bruises were carried by other people on the container. Seems at least 3 people carried out the assassination.

1667520452486.png

So - why did Nawaz Shariff tell his daughter to get our of Pakistan recently?? Was this an ISI / Pakistan Army / PDM planned assassination attempt ...

It is all starting to add up to me ...
if that was an armed forces enacted attempt I must say they suck at. It was terrible and un professional. I would think it is someone else.

Back
Top Bottom