What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

SOme men are pussies like Baddami
Some men are men- like Arshad Sharif- world remembers men not Pussies

even though Both worked in the same organization
My father knows Waseem Badami, he comes from a very poor Family and low level, and he will do anything and everything to reach at the top. If Waseem was a girl, he would be Garida Farooqi.

Disagree, a bully continues to bully until you speak his language.
I agree with what you wrote here bro but a revolution could lead to yougoslavia like situation or even worse like syrian like situation.

We should be very careful as it is not Pakistanis vs corrupts Pakistanis but world + corrupts Pakistanis vs Pakistanis.
I have just come from the hospital, Imran Khan has more bullets in his right leg. Four injuries are present while some others are also there.
Despite all this, Imran Khan's courage is visible. It is impossible to compete with such a man.

may Allah give him speedy recovery and protect him !

My father knows Waseem Badami, he comes from a very poor Family and low level, and he will do anything and everything to reach at the top. If Waseem was a girl, he would be Garida Farooqi.
I can tell journalism is not his field ...... chicken...sacred to ask daring questions

March to Islamabad

Pakistani are not slaves to Sharif

Pakistani are not slaves to ECP

Pakistani are not salve to Rana Sana

Pakistani are not salve to that other bastard whose name has been mentioned by Imran Khan

View attachment 892782

Reports are coming in this guy was involved and TV Channels are trying to protect this Jenrail
Major gen Faisal Nasser…
Major gen Faisal Nasser…

Qaid e Azam was the first and last leader of Pakistan who had no threats. How come every democratic leader in Pakistan has a threat now?

Because when you become powerful in Pakistan then many international players want to control you or else you will be dealt with. This problem will be resolved once we have 100s of thousand of patriotic leaders ready to overtake, it will be game over for the world powers. If they kill one we would have 1000s of leaders ready, maybe even more patriotic and less corrupt than the previous. At the moment we have good leaders emerging after many decades and once they are gone its back to the old corrupt ones.

when you bring so much tensions- anti-Pakistan powers will use it to thier advantage

Definitely. They would love to use the current situation to weaken our armed forces and then create a civil war to break up Pakistan. Our armed forces are the only force keeping Pakistan together.

I can tell journalism is not his field ...... chicken...sacred to ask daring questions
He used to come to his first job in a Bus, now his salary is more than 15 Lacs, that is a long journey. His career get boost with the deaths of Amjad Sabri and Junaid Jamshed, as he now do 11th hour and Ramzan Transmission, as I mentioned before he is there for money and money only, so he is not going to take risks like other journalists (Shaheed Arshad Sharif) Moeen Pirzada do, don't expect much.

A picture is worth a thousand words…
3018EADD-BCFE-499E-B2DE-D928BCE9D7BA.jpeg

A picture is worth a thousand words…
View attachment 892798

Around 2019, I was on a trip to Pakistan with my wife, and we stopped at the HBL branch to withdraw funds before leaving the city. I see the security guard sitting outside with the muzzle of his AK-47 pointed in such a way regardless if a person was entering or leaving and that gun went off, someone was bound to lose a head. So I stopped a few seconds before saying alright, Allah ki hafazat me jao and niklo.

I wanted to teach him the proper way but thought that if he lost a screw, that weapon would turn on me. I just walked away.

Afghanistan mein oon kay Abbu Amreeka jo bethay hoay thay...abb bhi Amreeka bahadur say ijazat lay kar TTP par hamla kartain hain...beghairat colonial sepoys
They are never for country's interest.
Their interest is country's interest.

There is no way out. A political party can only do so much.

The nation has to rise. They will have to come out and lynch the top generals and top political puppets. There is no rule of law in the country, there is no court that will punish these bast*rds. There has never been a military general who has ever been held accountable. There is no possibility a general will be held accountable in future either.

Look at how the corrupt thieves have been given a clean chit by the same courts facilitated by the military leadership.

Absolutely NOT!
Every 3 star is suspect.
Whole GHQ is HQ to control the country, to usurp power, to plan musical chair game to bringing out and kicking out prime ministers.
They stand naked.
Big Majority have seen their ugly wheeler dealer faces.

THEIR TIME IS NIGH.

ABSOLUTELY NOT TO MAYANMAR.
ABSOLUTELY NOT TO EGYPT.

There is no way out. A political party can only do so much.

The nation has to rise. They will have to come out and lynch the top generals and top political puppets. There is no rule of law in the country, there is no court that will punish these bast*rds. There has never been a military general who has ever been held accountable. There is no possibility a general will be held accountable in future either.

Look at how the corrupt thieves have been given a clean chit by the same courts facilitated by the military leadership.
Rest assured, Their time is nigh.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom