What's new

Assam woman who kissed Rahul Gandhi burnt to death by husband

hmmm....
ok..kind of agree with you here.......I still feel as a married she would not have kissed rahul......and still what was done to her is way too extreme.....

any way..do you watch cricket.....:D

Kind of agree?? Whats your opinion I am curious now??

If Pakistan doesn't beat India I am beating all of them with a cricket bat :devil:

Last edited:
Kind of agree?? Whats your opinion I am curious now??

If Pakistan doesn't beat India today I am beating all of them with a cricket bat :devil:
hahaha....
not much in difference.....we are a third word nation and conservative to heart.......so, any action performed here can have far worse consequences ...so, its better we watch our action.......congress used this pic/and video for their cheap campain and publicity...so, dirty politics in involvement...

anyway....India gonna win..today...so be prepared with your bat....:D:D

hahaha....
not much in difference.....we are a third word nation and conservative to heart.......so, any action performed here can have far worse consequences ...so, its better we watch our action.......congress used this pic/and video for their cheap campain and publicity...so, dirty politics in involvement...

anyway....India gonna win..today...so be prepared with your bat....:D:D

Yeah obviously I don't know that much about your political domain but as a conservative society I could relate and very well understand that. Though its obviously very unfortunate.
In your dreams :devil:
India will lose this time and I'll be rejoicing :smitten::smitten:

Yeah obviously I don't know that much about your political domain but as a conservative society I could relate and very well understand that. Though its obviously very unfortunate.
In your dreams :devil:
India will lose this time and I'll be rejoicing :smitten::smitten:
hahaha...
dreams or reality..will be cleared soon....

why u rejoice when india loose...:cray::cray:

My only tiff with you is why you had to bring in the country, i don't like this incident,you can be ashamed for all i care this is a international forum not your house,so you ashamed of your country is being watched by many around the world,that sends a wrong message indians themselves hate their country.

I can feel proud of my country for the great things it has achieved, ISROs success, millions lifted out of poverty, the nations integrity despite the different religions, ethnical groups etc etc,..... to name a few.
These are not necessarily my achievements, but those of my countrymen, so I can and do feel proud of them.

But that works in both ways, I can also be ashamed, angry and sad about actions done by my countrymen, and I do not have to hide my feelings to anyone.

Keeping our mouths shut up on such horrific issues is the worst and most unpatriotic thing we can do, what others think comes last to me.

Narendra Modi is held to a worse standard. Congress propaganda is he is a mass murdered just by the virtue of being a CM during a riot :cheesy:

Still dragging Modi into this is not going to white wash your messiah's role in the women's death. ...just saying..

No messiahs for me. Congress represents the same set of scumbags as the BJP does. I was simply wondering out loud on how Modi's performance would fare, given your near impossible standards.

Assam woman who kissed Rahul Gandhi burnt to death by husband

Whaatttt the fuccckkkkkk is wrong with this stupid country?>/?????????????????????////

Indian secular fundamentalist, strikes again.

No messiahs for me. Congress represents the same set of scumbags as the BJP does. I was simply wondering out loud on how Modi's performance would fare, given your near impossible standards.

So far no women has given in to kissing Modi or been killed for that. He has cultivated a certain image that commands RESPECT.

Rahul G has a playboy image and acts like one. Lots of Money, endless power, no responsibility and no worries, with a Grand name and good looks.

If expecting public figures to act in accordance to India values is "Near Impossible" then I am not sure what your expectations is. Public nudity ?

So far no women has given in to kissing Modi or been killed for that. He has cultivated a certain image that commands RESPECT.

True. This is probably what his wife feels ....some folks might term him napunsak but I don't agree with the notion.

Last edited:
True. This is probably what his wife feels ....some folks might term him napunsak but I don't agree with the notion.

As someone said ...Modi se desh chalane hai ki M@@ chud@ni hai .....I don't agree with it, but some folks might want to consider it. :angel:

I can feel proud of my country for the great things it has achieved, ISROs success, millions lifted out of poverty, the nations integrity despite the different religions, ethnical groups etc etc,..... to name a few.
These are not necessarily my achievements, but those of my countrymen, so I can and do feel proud of them.

But that works in both ways, I can also be ashamed, angry and sad about actions done by my countrymen, and I do not have to hide my feelings to anyone.

Keeping our mouths shut up on such horrific issues is the worst and most unpatriotic thing we can do, what others think comes last to me.
No matter how much i dont like things i am never ashamed of my country that is the difference between you and me no matter how bad i feel.what did my country do to be ashamed of? it was work some lunatic,how does it reflect on a whole country care to explain?.
Some people celebrate the success of this nation calling it great and what not, the moment they see something bad THEY cry hoarse, that looks like a CRYBABY who is always complaining,who feels as long as everything is good this country should be praised the moment something goes bad even a little the whole country should be ashamed? , life isn't a bed of roses it has thorns too,and no country is perfect, instead of living in dreamworld some people should live in reality.

Show of emotions in public,crying is better suited for fair and opposite sex, i guess the rainbow culture has truly feminised people.

Last edited:
So "Modi se desh chalane hai ki M@@ chud@ni hai" is not a principle you imbibe in your daily life? With all due respect to your mum, that is.

One assumes the person worried about Modi's potency would be considering him for their own respective mum's satisfaction.

Rest of us just look at his policies and actions. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom