What's new

Assam woman who kissed Rahul Gandhi burnt to death by husband

RIP,but.....I still don't get it why burn her? Such a disgusting way?

It was a quarrel between the husband and wife. We do not know what set off the quarrel. Crimes of passion are a reality the world over, they just get framed as per the cultural context. Here the media is just sensationalizing another crime/tragedy.

For those who have a very sterile view of love/passion.

You need a new Fig leaf to cover yourself...........:cheesy:

Urban Dictionary: aaptard

Aaptard

A delusional moron who believes that utopia can be achieved by electing a person with no track record in politics into power purely on basis of some apocryphal claims.

He thinks that the world will change overnight by bringing app into power...what an aaptard.

Faggot bot

I believe the women are different. Domestic violence in India can be pretty nasty.

Rahul is a chocolate type man. There is possibility that it was a sexual kiss but the husband has no right to burn her for it. The husband should be burned by now.

Sad and RIP, the fault lies in both the woman as well as the man, the woman had no business kissing a unrelated man on national TV, she should have known how this would affect her own husband, secondly the husband was not justified in burning her to death, he could have asked for a divorce if he was so embarrassed.....

People get frevent in political affiliations. It's sad that the woman had to pay with her life.

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS??,STOP ABUSING EACH OTHER MOTHER'S FOR GOD'S SAKE.

People get frevent in political affiliations. It's sad that the woman had to pay with her life.
please close the thread
there is a political sticky thread to discuss those things
this is not the right place

Back
Top Bottom