What's new

Assad will fall in four months.

India has no words at all :lol:

loool so the people came and left before Assad speech. what stupid... I said here is the real video.

You are a joke, Alasad spoke in January not OCTOBER WOW READ THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION AND WATCH IT

Last edited by a moderator:
I as an Indian have a voice in the democracy which you dont, in your Kingdom. And my voice is, I support Al-Assad.

what has democracy to do India with supporting Assad. r u even listening to what r u saying

I as an Indian have a voice in the democracy which you dont, in your Kingdom. And my voice is, I support Al-Assad.

Don't bother talking with him, he only believes what makes him happy....... I'm done with him here, he will only believe Aljazeera and Alarabieyh, and he still believes that Zainb Alhosni was cut to pieces......:disagree:

You are a joke, Alasad spoke in January not OCTOBER WOW READ THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION AND WATCH IT

lol video description trying to fool me jack. this is them same video which Assad took and photoshopied trying to fool kids like you

Don't bother talking with him, he only believes what makes him happy....... I'm done with him here, he will only believe Aljazeera and Alarabieyh, and he still believes that Zainb Alhosni was cut to pieces......:disagree:

I have never spoken with out facts.

lol video description trying to fool me jack. this is them same video which Assad took and photoshopied trying to fool kids like you

I have never spoken with out facts.

and the update DATE OF THE VIDEO, is it also photoshop :rofl:

correction: upload

youtube has nothing to do with that.... I can upload the video myself whenever I want what date I want. r u sure you don't suffer a disability.:disagree:

oh really?? you must be youtube owner to change the upload date of the video, or you must be a real genius with computer and hacking??

oh really?? you must be youtube owner to change the upload date of the video, or you must be a real genius with computer and hacking??

should I wast my time with idiots. As I said I can upload the same video today on youtube, It will have today's date on it.

should I wast my time with idiots. As I said I can upload the same video today on youtube, It will have today's date on it.

no way??, smart one look at the date of the video, it was uploaded OCTOBER 2011, NOT JANUARY WHEN ALASAD SPOKE, wow you are really slow, i feel sorry for you. The upload date is the date of the VIDEO WHEN IT WAS uploaded, you can't UPLOAD a video today and say the date of the uploaded video was a year ago, you are a very smart one, all of your people are like you :disagree:

This is october 2011

and this is january 2012 which was when Alasad went out to the people

no way??, smart one look at the date of the video, it was uploaded OCTOBER 2011, NOT JANUARY WHEN ALASAD SPOKE, wow you are really slow, i feel sorry for you. The upload date is the date of the VIDEO WHEN IT WAS uploaded, you can't UPLOAD a video today and say the date of the uploaded video was a year ago, you are a very smart one, all of your people are like you :disagree:

you are contradicting yourself, you can listen to al Assad speech in the Video I posted and what if the video you posted was uploaded after. trying to make yourself smart but wont work either way :rofl:

you are contradicting yourself, you can listen to al Assad speech in the Video I posted and what if the video you posted was uploaded after. trying to make yourself smart but wont work either way :rofl:

you must be drunk, your video says January 2012

ok i said PROVE TO ME THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE THE VIDEO IM GIVING YOU IN THIS COMMENT IS A LIE, PROVE IT..

you must be drunk, your video says January 2012

ok i said PROVE TO ME THIS VIDEO RIGHT HERE THE VIDEO IM GIVING YOU IN THIS COMMENT IS A LIE, PROVE IT..

You are stupid as ****, but still not surprised after all you support Assad right ?
The history of the uploaded video doesn't necessarily mean the history of the content of the video, There are videos in YouTube uploaded about WW2 dose that mean YouTube was invent in 1940s ?! lol

You are stupid as ****, but still not surprised after all you support Assad right ?
The history of the uploaded video doesn't necessarily mean the history of the content of the video, There are videos in YouTube uploaded about WW2 dose that mean YouTube was invent in 1940s ?! lol

dude Alasad spoke in January and you can look it up on any news website. and i asked you prove how an october 2011 video was uploaded before Alasad spoke, because he says the video i gave him has Alasad in it, which it does not.

JUBA no need to switch accounts, just stick with one, you understand what im saying the legend?

Back
Top Bottom