What's new

Assad will fall in four months.

LOL - Mate, what kind of urges do you secretly conceal behind that calm image! :P

Anything else we need to know about you? LMAO :D

He's damn lucky, i wont have a go at him. If i did,he would have to pay bit by bit for his and his zombie father's crimes against Syrians in a way that would be written in Quotation marks in the history books.

Does this mean you are capable of torturing any other person without a smirk? :no:

Not my domain, but Asad is my exception, he needs to taste the inverted water boarding while i watch a test match. :)

He's damn lucky, i wont have a go at him. If i did,he would have to pay bit by bit for his and his zombie father's crimes against Syrians in a way that would be written in Quotation marks in the history books.

Not my domain, but Asad is my exception :)

There is no need to contemplate torture for Assad. His fate will be similar to Qaddafi and Saddam. It is only a matter of time, and pretty soon at that.

Calm down yara! :)

Not my domain, but Asad is my exception, he needs to taste the inverted water boarding while i watch a test match. :)

what did he do to you ?

Reported use of cyanide gas on the streets yara. The day Syrians drag his body in the streets, im going to offer nawafil. He will soon join, Hitler, Gaddafi , Stalin, his father, K.Jong ill in hell. Syria will be free and would realize its potential.
I know yara, he is already done for - there isn't much time left of him on this planet! I think maximum three to four months, then we can all have an online nawafil thread, right here! :pop:

Gotta sleep now, good night everyone@PDF...

Reported use of cyanide gas on the streets yara. The day Syrians drag his body in the streets, im going to offer nawafil. He will soon join, Hitler, Gaddafi , Stalin, his father, K.Jong ill in hell. Syria will be free and would realize its potential.

Look at what happened to Libya, Egypt once their rulers were ousted. I don't wish the same to happen to Syria, neither should you.

Look at what happened to Libya, Egypt once their rulers were ousted. I don't wish the same to happen to Syria, neither should you.

could you please elaborate what happened to egypt and what happened to Libya

could you please elaborate what happened to egypt and what happened to Libya

Libya is destroyed by GCC and NATO, Egypt is still a puppet to the west.... i see no changes, but destruction.

Aeronaut, you should go and fight in Syria :azn:, Syria is your shortcut to the 7oryat... :azn:

Libya is destroyed by GCC and NATO, Egypt is still a puppet to the west.... i see no changes, but destruction.

Aeronaut, you should go and fight in Syria :azn:, Syria is your shortcut to the 7oryat... :azn:

I don't want your understanding I need his. I don't deal with Shabiha :cool:

What happened?

Tunisia: Democratically elected govt of center right progressive Islamic Party
Egypt: Democratically elected govt of center right progressive Islamic Party
Libya: Expected victory of a center right islamic party
Yamen: Yet to play out
Syria: In process
Bahrain: In process

Call me naive but i haven't met a single man from above countries who is unhappy with the Arab spring only some ignorantly skeptical Pakistanis are who i don't know how and why believe that the entire thing was fabricated :rolleyes:

What happened?

Tunisia: Democratically elected govt of center right progressive Islamic Party
Egypt: Democratically elected govt of center right progressive Islamic Party
Libya: Expected victory of a center right islamic party
Yamen: Yet to play out
Syria: In process
Bahrain: In process

Call me naive but i haven't met a single man from above countries who is unhappy with the Arab spring only some ignorantly skeptical Pakistanis are who i don't know how and why believe that the entire thing was fabricated :rolleyes:

You're naive for believing in a such thing called "democracy", all of those "springs" are only Springs to the west and Israel, and time will show you...

Back
Top Bottom