Assad will fall in four months.

What happened?

Tunisia: Democratically elected govt of center right progressive Islamic Party
Egypt: Democratically elected govt of center right progressive Islamic Party
Libya: Expected victory of a center right islamic party
Yamen: Yet to play out
Syria: In process
Bahrain: In process

Call me naive but i haven't met a single man from above countries who is unhappy with the Arab spring only some ignorantly skeptical Pakistanis are who i don't know how and why believe that the entire thing was fabricated :rolleyes:

Well I agree with Tunisia but rest... Libya has major influx of militant elements and al-Qaeda from the south... They were better before and Egypt's economy is at a standstill. Syria, Im sure if Assad leaves, then militant elements will try to invade Syria. You are wishing a children's death you realize??? Syria will go into extreme poverty if assad leaves

You're naive for believing in a such thing called "democracy", all of those "springs" are only Springs to the west and Israel, and time will show you...

If you are so obsessed with Democracy and Israel then you probably should leave the US which is a democracy and a blind supporter of Israel and go back to Syria.

Well I agree with Tunisia but rest..

Libya has major influx of militant elements and al-Qaeda from the south... They were better before

You mean with a 40 year long dictatorship ? :rolleyes:

Egypt's economy is at a standstill.

That is natural after, a country goes to war or starts and wins a revolution, their economy will recover and you and i would be witness to that.

Syria, Im sure if Assad leaves, then militant elements will try to invade Syria.

Depends on what is your definition of a militant. I see Asad as the biggest militant himself, btw do you know who brought his zombie father into power ??

You are wishing a children's death you realize???

I, want no children killed, as one dead kid is one too many, but you may wanna ask that to Asad who deliberately is bombing food reserves and bakeries in order to break people's will by starving them to death and that includes children too.

Syria will go into extreme poverty if assad leaves

Wrong, a democratic govt in Syria only can realize its real economic potential. Asad is in power not because of him but because he is the last defender of the only Russian asset in the middle east.

Aeronaut im Number one anti-israel lol.. i'm not blackeagle or mosamania or you

Assad will not be allowed to fall before the destruction of Damascus, a city rich in Islamic history and heritage. After Jerusalem and Baghdad this is the target of WCC (Western Christian Civilization) and Zionists.

Assad will not be allowed to fall before the destruction of Damascus, a city rich in Islamic history and heritage. After Jerusalem and Baghdad this is the target of WCC (Western Christian Civilization) and Zionists.

add to that the unpredictable political views and policies by the coming power towards Israel and the west.

You people know that its Syria vs The west and Israel along with it's slaves GCC??

so how can you claim Syria is with the USA and the west?? :coffee:

Nope, Its Assad VS Syrian People.

Then Alasad would have been out in minutes, but Syrian people support him which is why he is still in power, if Syrians or the majority of Syrians wanted him out, he would have been out already, because the power and the will of the people CAN NOT BE BEATEN...

Think for a little bit..

Then Alasad would have been out in minutes, but Syrian people support him which is why he is still in power, if Syrians or the majority of Syrians wanted him out, he would have been out already, because the power and the will of the people CAN NOT BE BEATEN...

Think for a little bit..

hmm, That could of happen if Assad did not take the Syrian army
and turn it to 90% Anti Syria Pro Iran alawites.

hmm, That could of happen if Assad did not take the Syrian army
and turn it to 90% Anti Syria Pro Iran alawites.

Again the POWER AND THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE CAN NOT BE BEATEN NO MATTER WHAT, NO GUNS NO WEAPONS CAN BEAT IT.. If the majority of Syrians wanted him out, then he would have been out, however Syrians support Alasad, which is why he is still in power.

Again the POWER AND THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE CAN NOT BE BEATEN NO MATTER WHAT, NO GUNS NO WEAPONS CAN BEAT IT.. If the majority of Syrians wanted him out, then he would have been out, however Syrians support Alasad, which is why he is still in power.

That's Why Your God Assad Will Eventually Fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Why Your God Assad Will Eventually Fall.

Stop saying Alasad is my god :disagree: Shame on you..
Eventually is not an option, either when the conflict started or never, and Syrians chose to keep their current leader Alasad

yeah we have seen that at the beginning of the uprising before the formation of the FSA how your brutal regime uses heavily weapons against civilians targeting women and children. people aren't kids to fool.

yeah we have seen that at the beginning of the uprising before the formation of the FSA how your brutal regime uses heavily weapons against civilians targeting women and children. people aren't kids to fool.

and what happened now? people have guns why Alasad still in power??

You are fooling yourself here

where are the people who support him. I have previously posted hundreds of videos not only from inside Syria but also syrian from overseas demanding the fall of Assad.

and what happened now? people have guns why Alasad still in power??

You are fooling yourself here

people have the right to defend themselves or should they wait for guns to appointed to them according to your logic. its you who are fooling himself

Back
Top Bottom