What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
really india was shaken with this accident...but its ur fault that ur agent got caught...also isi always remains in news....but raw silent and lethal...no real agents caught ever...than ur so called raw agent sarbjeet singh..
enjoy.......................

She was a damaged goods, plenty fish in the sea, the real items are embedded, rest are disposable to keep you on toes.

Once China gets its 6-8 CBG, it will liberate Sikkim, NE and Kashmir. Pakistan will of course be granted full integration with Kashmir.

China will reaffirm support for FULL independence for Nepal, Sri Lankam Maldives, Mauitius, and bring Bhutan back into its orbit.

In addition it will give West Bengal to Bangladesh, and will grant Khalistan independence.

That is al

bwahahaahahahaha!!

Try taking West Bengal, we'll give you Mamata in return! the greatest WMD ever produced! :D

Once China gets its 6-8 CBG, it will liberate Sikkim, NE and Kashmir. Pakistan will of course be granted full integration with Kashmir.

China will reaffirm support for FULL independence for Nepal, Sri Lankam Maldives, Mauitius, and bring Bhutan back into its orbit.

In addition it will give West Bengal to Bangladesh, and will grant Khalistan independence.

That is all. :china::pakistan:

Another Demigod troll
Before you liberate have this :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Gupta is just a random girl who get caught, there's plenty of spies in both side, if they are not getting caught that means they are doing good job! ;-)

1) You should immediately take up the roll with the Cabinet Secretariat in India, with the rank of a Joint Director and should be given the charge of the China and Pakistan desks. You should also head the sensitive Burma desk and the Aviation Research Center.

RAW is in dire need of you dear friend. They are good paymasters btw

2) Similarly, India, Iran, Afghanistan, Singapore and Malaysia, Burma, Laos, Vietnam and Indonesia are all fed up with ISI's designs and plans and Chinese hegemonistic nature

Did I miss Japan? my bad..consider it added to the humble list i have submitted for your perusal...

Funniest shyt ever.........made my day.
Rigi caught with ISIs help.
Singapore??? ur crazy
indonesia?:woot: ever heard of PAK - INDONESIA relation
Burma?
Loas?
Lol man its india whom everybody hate..

What's the High/Low on number of people getting banned because of this thread?

Seriously, close this ****.

Looks like the ISI recruiting indian muslims on internet is doing a fine job.LOL

I know lot of Indian muslims who will give you what you rightfully deserve for your pitiable comment on their imaan! pathetic fool.

Edit: I don't usually go personal, but you Mr. Pakistani Nationalist crossing all the limits, with your kind of people Pakistan's chance of any betterment is indeed very slim.

Last edited:
@Pakistani Nationalist-: why don't you go and skin some cows and make juicy steaks out of them?? have some fresh air...

I know lot of Indian muslims who will give you what you rightfully deserve for your pitiable comment on their imaan! pathetic fool.

Edit: I don't usually go personal, but you Mr. Pakistani Nationalist crossing all the limits, with your kind of people Pakistan's chance of any betterment is indeed very slim.

Dude here......I dont make stuff...its ur media and ur important personalities tht puke such articles and stuff.
Here
INDIAN MUSLIMS FLAY PAK INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM - The Hindustan Times | Encyclopedia.com

"ISI indoctrines Indian Muslims in Dubai to Jehadi cause". - PTI - The Press Trust of India Ltd. | Encyclopedia.com

Dude here......I dont make stuff...its ur media and ur important personalities tht puke such articles and stuff.
Here
INDIAN MUSLIMS FLAY PAK INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM - The Hindustan Times | Encyclopedia.com

"ISI indoctrines Indian Muslims in Dubai to Jehadi cause". - PTI - The Press Trust of India Ltd. | Encyclopedia.com

The first link says this :
Blaming Pakistan for blackmailing India on religious sentiments, an organisation, Forum for Indian Muslims from Arya Nagar, Guwahati, has said that the Indian Muslims should not tolerate the misrepresentation of Islam by Pakistan.

In an open letter to Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari, the organisation has stated that Pakistan and the terror outfits should stop speaking on behalf of Indian Muslims as India has more Muslim population than Pakistan and the Muslims here are enjoying more freedom

And the second link says your attempt at spoiling India's religious harmony, there's black sheep in every society, don't generalise. Stop being delusional most Indian Muslims don't give a fag about Pakistan.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Muslims refuse to bury militants

Mumbai Muslims celebrate Kasab’s death sentence

And about some muslims failing pray to jehadis, the numbers are astronomical in Pakistan wrt India. We don't have Talibans in our country neither Indian muslims be held responsible for terrorist activities in other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom