What's new

Ask your question about Iran

guys i personally like the iranian people, but what you are starting here is a shia-sunni discussion kindly avoid it. its not about some one liking or disliking zia ul haq, i dont like zia either for all what he has done to Pakistan is even prominent today as TERRORISM and today we suffer because of his foolish decisions, he had pushed us into this war.and as far as hating zia because he was ANTI-SHIA is wrong since he was the one who started holidays on 10 of Muharram and it was for Shias.

Thanks for the clarification. Since it is Pakistan's internal matters, then we Iranians shouldn't comment, I only mentioned it as was already brought up by another member. Anyway I don't think there where banners in Iran against him, as Iran and Pakistan where under good relations during his time.

Shahin nice to see you back bro. :cheers:

Thanks for the wishes bro. :enjoy: Good to see you back from your ban too!

Yes my personal experience and discussions with Iranian friends.

Well, the swipe you took with noted sarcasm about Pakistani beggars on Iranian streets indeed say a lot without saying.
oh.maybe next time i should give some flowers to the Pakistani beggars for making our streets uglier.is this the reason you think i hate Pakistan?
anyway you answer my question...
have you any proof says majority of Iranian people hate Pakistan?

Ye konsay Pakistani Iran mein bheek mangtay hein.

I have never heard of such a thing in my life.

Irani to khud aaj kal bheek mangtay hein.

there are beaches in north and also in kish island for women.at there there is no Limitation of hejab.also there are special parks for women in cities.
in Tunisia we don't have any lows about what you wear
these is the freedom that you don't have it the freedom of choosing what ever you like to wear to eat ( only if he is halal )

Ye konsay Pakistani Iran mein bheek mangtay hein.

I have never heard of such a thing in my life.

Irani to khud aaj kal bheek mangtay hein.
you havnt heard that because you dont have to pass streets od saadat abad district in Tehran.you havnt heard that because i live in a city(karaj) which is full of Pakistani plug-uglies and beggars not you.
pakistani to khod felan bahman bisar....

I thought I was the one asking questions here.

And you are doing what the Indians do the most - counter the question by blaming the one who has asked a question.

Yes there may be Pakistanis hating Iran.

I asked a question about Iran. There were posters in Tehran at one time, where it was displayed that there are three dogs in this world; America, Israel and Zia ul Haq. Zia was the president of Pakistan at the time. This is just one example. I can give you many more.

Relax buddy! This is a friendly dialogue on an open forum. You are not the prosecutor and he is not providing testimony under oath. And despite the title of the thread, there's nothing underhanded or fundamentally wrong in him asking you a counter question, in order to illustrate his point.

Now, at first you asked why Iranians dislike Pakistan. And then you explained that by saying there were anti Zia ul-haqq banners in Tehran. Let me ask you this: Are the names Zia ul-haqq and Pakistan synonymous in your mind? Do the majority of Pakistani agree with that, in your opinion? Cause I certainly don't want Iran to be equated with Ahmadinejad or Khatami, even though they have done many good (and bad) things for Iran.

these is the freedom that you don't have it the freedom of choosing what ever you like to wear to eat ( only if he is halal )

kollang read these my replay

Oh, so there are limits to individual freedoms in the utopian republic of Tunisia, after all! Tell me, is it halal for half-naked women and men to drink alcohol and mingle in close proximity under your version of Islam? Cause in Iran they seem to think it's not!

kollang read these my replay
unfortunately its what our parents have choosed.and that is "islamic republic of" gov style.and islamic republic is based on islamic rules.
anyway you should explain about your countries in "ask your question about tunisia" thread not in ours.

Oh, so there are limits to individual freedoms in the utopian republic of Tunisia, after all! Tell me, is it halal for half-naked women and men to drink alcohol and mingle in close proximity under your version of Islam? Cause in Iran they seem to think it's not!

most of Tunisian don't drink alcohol and mingle in close proximity just tourists and if you have any question about tunisia go to
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/209417-if-you-have-any-question-about-tunisia.html

and Tunisia not an Islamic nation it secular nation with an Islamic ruler and if you have question ask it in my topic

I want to know If Iranians have this word in their language.

Takaluuf (taa-kal-uuf)

It means:to be nice in a fake way with guests.

Just curious to see if Iranians use this word.

Btw Zia is related to me, but Iranians know I have been the most friendly with them since day one.

Please don't drag Zia into the conversation.

@ Iranians: Pakistan is a very diverse country. Our Shia follow Khomeni, while our Salafi follow Saudi.

Then there are true Muslims like me that are termed "wahabi". We don't follow anyone except Allah swt.

We do our prayers and follow our farz.

We are all brother muslims, and Pakistani and Iranian also neighbors.

Please!!!! No fighting.

I want to know If Iranians have this word in their language.

Takaluuf (taa-kal-uuf)

It means:to be nice in a fake way with guests.

Just curious to see if Iranians use this word.

Interesting that you guys know this word. It's an Arabic word (I guess), it's used mostly in standard Arabic, not all Arabs know how to use it.

Interesting that you guys know this word. It's an Arabic word (I guess), it's used mostly in standard Arabic, not all Arabs know how to use it.

Actually in Pakistan, it is used a lot.

We ask our guest if they are comfortable. They say yes of course. Then we ask them, are you really comfortable or are you showing takaluuf?

Back
Top Bottom