What's new

Ask your question about Iran

have you any proof for your claim?
by the way.yes we dislike Pakistani beggars in our streets.

Yes my personal experience and discussions with Iranian friends.

Well, the swipe you took with noted sarcasm about Pakistani beggars on Iranian streets indeed say a lot without saying.

Yes my personal experience and discussions with Iranian friends.

Well, the swipe you took with noted sarcasm about Pakistani beggars on Iranian streets indeed say a lot without saying.

Bro you can't say that. Because based on personal experience, I too have met many Pakistanis who hate Iran. Many are on this website, while you won't find any Iranians who openly hate Pakistan here.

Bro you can't say that. Because based on personal experience, I too have met many Pakistanis who hate Iran. Many are on this website, while you won't find any Iranians who openly hate Pakistan here.

There was a time when banners displayed on Tehran roads and streets about Pakistan said much harsh words.

There was a time when banners displayed on Tehran roads and streets about Pakistan said much harsh words.

When? I never heard about that. To be honest we have much bigger problems right now then to display banners about Pakistan.

However you never got back to my point. Many Pakistanis hate Iran. Many are present here, much more then the number of Iranians who hate Pakistan.

When? I never heard about that. To be honest we have much bigger problems right now then to display banners about Pakistan.

However you never got back to my point. Many Pakistanis hate Iran. Many are present here, much more then the number of Iranians who hate Pakistan.

I thought I was the one asking questions here.

And you are doing what the Indians do the most - counter the question by blaming the one who has asked a question.

Yes there may be Pakistanis hating Iran.

I asked a question about Iran. There were posters in Tehran at one time, where it was displayed that there are three dogs in this world; America, Israel and Zia ul Haq. Zia was the president of Pakistan at the time. This is just one example. I can give you many more.

I thought I was the one asking questions here.

And you are doing what the Indians do the most - counter the question by blaming the one who has asked a question.

Yes there may be Pakistanis hating Iran.

I asked a question about Iran. There were posters in Tehran at one time, where it was displayed that there are three dogs in this world; America, Israel and Zia ul Haq. Zia was the president of Pakistan at the time. This is just one example. I can give you many more.

If Iran has posters against Zia ul Haq, does that mean that we are against Pakistan? Anyway I don't even know if that is true. If you have proof please kindly share it. Also as far as I know he was an anti-Shia leader, who is hated by many Pakistanis as well. Anyway you are free to ask questions, but don't make it seem like a one way street, I have seen far more hatred from Pakistan. Whilst most Iranians are either neutral or have good opinion on Pakistan.

If Iran has posters against Zia ul Haq, does that mean that we are against Pakistan? Anyway I don't even know if that is true. If you have proof please kindly share it. Also as far as I know he was an anti-Shia leader, who is hated by many Pakistanis as well. Anyway you are free to ask questions, but don't make it seem like a one way street, I have seen far more hatred from Pakistan. Whilst most Iranians are either neutral or have good opinion on Pakistan.

I am the proof.

This is a one way street. We ask questions about Iran and you answer. If you want to counter blame Pakistan, there are many threads here that do just that. Unload your anger over there.

It was a simple question. Thank you for making it so difficult.

guys i personally like the iranian people, but what you are starting here is a shia-sunni discussion kindly avoid it. its not about some one liking or disliking zia ul haq, i dont like zia either for all what he has done to Pakistan is even prominent today as TERRORISM and today we suffer because of his foolish decisions, he had pushed us into this war.and as far as hating zia because he was ANTI-SHIA is wrong since he was the one who started holidays on 10 of Muharram and it was for Shias.

I am the proof.

This is a one way street. We ask questions about Iran and you answer. If you want to counter blame Pakistan, there are many threads here that do just that. Unload your anger over there.

It was a simple question. Thank you for making it so difficult.

This is a forum mate. This is how it works. You ask initial question, then that leads to a discussion. If you don't know this principle then I can't help you. Also let me make it simple for you. We don't hate Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom