What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Thanking or not is individual’s choice..
Do not make it Arab vs Persian. Minorities are being discriminated almost everywhere in the world. You may know by lanes of your city better than me but it does not make you the authority of the subject. I myself witnessed that there is no functioning Sunnite mosque in Tehran the capital city of Islamic Republic of Iran that is what Khatami has promised in his election campaign but could not deliver as it was vetoed by supreme leader Kahmenei.
It is also expected from you to not pass sweeping remarks on the plight of Shiets of GCC countries as it will turn it to Arab vs. Persian and Arabs are not the sole representative of Sunnites or Islam there are other regions and countries too having significant Moslem population centers.

No one says our Sunnie brothers don't have any problem in Iran at all but at least in comparison by many countries they enjoy good conditions , furthermore the followers of the other religions like Christians and Jews live peacefully besides the Muslims let alone our Sunni brothers ...there is a street in Tehran by the name of "Si-ye Tir" you can find mosque , church , synagogue and also a fire temple in it , and in this street you can hear Azan from its mosque while you enjoy listening to church bell and no one have problem .
be sure as Era_923 there are some mosques for our Sunni brothers in Tehran and we respect their ideas.

lol Saudi are not like Iranian go out of their country begging for money.

Iranians are one of the most successful businessmen outside of Iran....and guess what, they are not the ones doing the begging but some other nationalities sure are, to a point that they would sell their mothers to see Iran destroyed.

anyway you have failed to answer the question regarding Sunni mosque in Tehran and that shows Khamini true face discriminating Sunni by not allowing them to have their own place of worship. its like its my way or the high way. trying to make an angel out of your dirty supreme leader named Khamini.

I think Iran is being too moderate for her own good but one must learn from wisdom of ancient countries and their leaders that you put down so quick. This applies as well to other neighboring Muslim countries who can learn from Iran.....Tehran is not a city of religious center, it is the capital of Iran.

No,not completely like what you said.In Khatami era,he listened to Western countries and completely halted the nuclear program,but not only they didn't lift the sanctions,they even asked more from Iran.After Ahmadinejad elected,Leader said that he was absolutely against halting nuclear program,but he didn't interfere in government's decisions.You should study a bit ore about the system in Iran.Ahmadinejad has some figures in his government that Khamenei opposes the very much,but he is not saying anything.In one of his speeches,he said,as long as most important national security matters are not in the middle,he won't do anything in government or other organisations.

And about Qalibaf,no,he is not another Ahmadinejad,at least I don't think so,most of the reformists will probably support him.

I hope the best for Iranian people and it would be good if Qalibaf gets support of the reformist then his victory would be landslide. I have difference of opinion on bold part the role of the president of Iran plays in the government in structure is of CEO of the company expedition council is like board of directors and supreme leader is like chairman of the company so it is more than mare check and balance and i do not go in tomthe details of what Ayatollah Ali Al Muntazari & Ayatollah Shariatmandari viewed on Velayte fagigh model of governance.

No one says our Sunnie brothers don't have any problem in Iran at all but at least in comparison by many countries they enjoy good conditions , furthermore the followers of the other religions like Christians and Jews live peacefully besides the Muslims let alone our Sunni brothers ...there is a street in Tehran by the name of "Si-ye Tir" you can find mosque , church , synagogue and also a fire temple in it , and in this street you can hear Azan from its mosque while you enjoy listening to church bell and no one have problem .
be sure as Era_923 there are some mosques for our Sunni brothers in Tehran and we respect their ideas.

I never said that Iranian people do not respect the people of minority religion and there faith for that matter. I and other members raised the issues of discriminating government policies and the draconian laws made on the name of Islam to discriminate the Sunnite minority under the aegis of Vilayte Faghih .

All these mosques you mentioned are not the functioning Sunnite mosques they were replaced by Shiite prayer leader after the Islamic revolution of late Imam Khomeini so there is no functioning Sunnite mosque in the capital city of Islamic republic of Iran. According to Iranian Sunnite there are about 10 % Sunnite in Tehran and its suburbs that comes around 1 million, that is significant chunk of people, isn't it?

Actually this is the government policy based on Vilayte Fghih model of governance. Ordinary Iranian Shiets do not endorse the policy of discrimination towards fellow Sunnite by there government.

1-I do not know about Sunni Mosques in Tehran
2- 8 areas out of 9 even were not exist in Shah time, then how were those mosques there when no body lived there is shah time. if there is any mosque in these 8 areas of Tehran be sure they are made after Imam Khomeini
3-In total Iran has 8-10% of Sunni brothers but it does not mean they are 10% in Tehran. mainly they live in northwest and southwest of the country. In Tehran there is not sunni avenue.
4-this is big mistake or lie to say Sunnies situation is worse compare to Shah time, according Imam khomeini's order Sunnies areas development got priority
5- Also I have a question, could you please list Shia mosques in Riad, Dakar, Jakarta, Masqat, Amman,...?

when can we expect a nuke test from Iran?

Iran wants to avoid building nuclear weapons and it is the zionist hypocrites who are just provoking them.

Can't say for sure, but If anything Iran probably wants to do what Japan has done by having enough enriched uranium to build a weapon if they need it without ever actually building one.

1-I do not know about Sunni Mosques in Tehran
2- 8 areas out of 9 even were not exist in Shah time, then how were those mosques there when no body lived there is shah time. if there is any mosque in these 8 areas of Tehran be sure they are made after Imam Khomeini
3-In total Iran has 8-10% of Sunni brothers but it does not mean they are 10% in Tehran. mainly they live in northwest and southwest of the country. In Tehran there is not sunni avenue.
4-this is big mistake or lie to say Sunnies situation is worse compare to Shah time, according Imam khomeini's order Sunnies areas development got priority
5- Also I have a question, could you please list Shia mosques in Riad, Dakar, Jakarta, Masqat, Amman,...?

That is the point, It is Ithna Ashari Usooli shiet belief and Vilayte Faghih model of governance being propagated by regime on the name of Islam and Islamic unity. As i said before that minorities are being mistreated almost everywhere in the world and it is equally condemnable whether it happens in Iran or India. The countries you mentioned above are not the flag bearer of Islam and Islamic unity unlike Islamic Republic of Iran .

Iranians are one of the most successful businessmen outside of Iran....and guess what, they are not the ones doing the begging but some other nationalities sure are, to a point that they would sell their mothers to see Iran destroyed.

True.

I think Iran is being too moderate for her own good but one must learn from wisdom of ancient countries and their leaders that you put down so quick. This applies as well to other neighboring Muslim countries who can learn from Iran.....Tehran is not a city of religious center, it is the capital of Iran.

This is where I can not agree at all. Just because a few desert dwellers from desert kingdoms display their myopic, illogical, biased view to the world does not mean that Iran should follow the same path. Just because they blindly support everything Western and whatever their desert kings/queens say or do, does not mean that whatever Iran does must be supported by the likes of you. Do you support the lack of "Sunni mosques" in Tehran when it is the capital, largest city and centre of economy, politics etc in Iran?

True.

This is where I can not agree at all. Just because a few desert dwellers from desert kingdoms display their myopic, illogical, biased view to the world does not mean that Iran should follow the same path. Just because they blindly support everything Western and whatever their desert kings/queens say or do, does not mean that whatever Iran does must be supported by the likes of you. Do you support the lack of "Sunni mosques" in Tehran when it is the capital, largest city and centre of economy, politics etc in Iran?
bro,you do not trust me?there are 9 sunnie mosque in tehran.

Explain in details about the SUNNI areas in IRAN and in MAP also please.
I don't live in Tehran and don't have infos regarding "Sunni mosques in Tehran" story, however: Tehran is "centre of economy, politics etc in Iran" but it's not centre of Sunnis in Iran. Sunnis are in south east, south and a small group in north (Turkmens) of Iran, which have mosques in their cities. Moreover, unlike other countries, in Iran people usually perform Salat in their houses. BTW, Tehran and other cities have churches and places of worships for Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, etc. so, sorry but your claim about lack of Sunni mosques in Tehran looks to be bullshit.

Few years ago, I read Iran is planning to move capital out of Tehran to some new city. Can someone provide any detail.

Back
Top Bottom