What's new

Ask your question about Iran

There has always been talks of moving the capital from Tehran to somewhere else (mostly Isfahan where it used to be).....Tehran will remain the center no matter what you do.

I have a question guys: what are the current gun laws in Iran and are there any public shooting ranges.

What are Iranian people like in general? Organize your reply along the following outlines:

Rural
Social Rank ( by rural standards)
¤Very Poor
Seniors: Men, Women
Youths: Men, Women
Children: Boys, Girls

¤Poor

¤Middle Class

¤Rich

Attributes
¤Perception of enmity: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of alliance: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of friendship: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of livelihood: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of entertainment: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of education: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of beauty: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of politics: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of democracy: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of religion: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of country life: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of city life: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of life: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of 'you would like add': on personal level, ethnic level, international level

Urban
Social Rank ( by city standards)
¤ Same as under 'Rural'

Attributes

¤ Same as under 'Rural'
------¤+¤------​
Note:
Please no media, pedia, copypaste BS. Put forth your own honest and simple account based on personal experience.
Talk from the perspective of a 'live Joe' and not from that of an 'internet bot', for bots are an altogether different lot.
Everything can't not be described under the given attributes /sub-attributes, apply them only where applicable.
Please no sugarcoating - you're my anthropologist of the day so act like one.
Argue in a journalistic sort of way keeping in mind the crucial five Ws and one H. Gibberish is as welcome as a Black Widow in your boxers.
You may post your reply in parts.
Thank you <3

How are the beaches and dose this exists

or that your women do not go to the sea

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the point, It is Ithna Ashari Usooli shiet belief and Vilayte Faghih model of governance being propagated by regime on the name of Islam and Islamic unity. As i said before that minorities are being mistreated almost everywhere in the world and it is equally condemnable whether it happens in Iran or India. [B]The countries you mentioned above are not the flag bearer of Islam and Islamic unity unlike Islamic Republic of Iran

in responds to bold part:
Saudi kings call themselves" Khadem al-haramein" and their country " om al-gora" for Islam and officially with the islamic flag.

hehehe......
&#1670;&#1607; &#1602;&#1583;&#1585; &#1576;&#1575;&#1581;&#1575;&#1604;....&#1601;&#1603;&#1585; &#1603;&#1606;&#1605; &#1575;&#1610;&#1606; &#1583;&#1608;&#1578;&#1575; &#1582;&#1608;&#1583;&#1610;&#1606;

I have question. Why Iran trying to compete with magnificent Saudi. We are best in world at everything. Number 1 oil exporters, number 1 camel exporters. What have you got?

number 1 camel exporters:rofl:

&#1582;&#1610;&#1604;&#1610; &#1578;&#1575;&#1576;&#1604;&#1608; &#1576;&#1608;&#1583;.&#1604;&#1591;&#1601;&#1575; &#1662;&#1587;&#1578; &#1575;&#1582;&#1585;&#1610; &#1585;&#1608; &#1662;&#1575;&#1603; &#1603;&#1606;.&#1578;&#1608; &#1607;&#1605; &#1605;&#1610;&#1582;&#1575;&#1610; &#1576;&#1588;&#1610; &#1605;&#1579;&#1604; &#1575;&#1578;&#1608;&#1605;&#1575;&#1606; &#1578;&#1585;&#1603;&#1567;

Not a question but just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of Iran as a country. I like how it has released itself from the clutches of America because under the Shah, Iran was a great ally of America. Also Iran is beautiful especially the girls. How they cover half their head with a scarf :smitten:.

How are the beaches and dose this exists
Soussebeach3.jpg

or that your women do not go to the sea
I dont think that is allowed in Iran, Iran has a dress code law for women as far as I remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think that is allowed in Iran, Iran has a dress code law for women as far as I remember.
there are beaches in north and also in kish island for women.at there there is no Limitation of hejab.also there are special parks for women in cities.

We also have special parks for women. Although we have parks for both too.
same with Iran .there are two kinds of park in Iran:
1-usual park.that men and women are allowed to go there.but women must cover their hair there.
2-parks for women which there is no Limitation of hejab.
in Iran 60 percent of university students are girls.women can be minister and parliament.even they can join basij force.

same with Iran .there are two kinds of park in Iran:
1-usual park.that men and women are allowed to go there.but women must cover their hair there.
2-parks for women which there is no Limitation of hejab.
in Iran 60 percent of university students are girls.women can be minister and parliament.even they can join basij force.

In Pakistan they usually make special parks for women so men don't come and harass them.

I don't believe covering of head is enforced by law, but it is looked down upon in our society for a girl/woman to have her head uncovered, although some of them do it.

Back
Top Bottom