What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Where? If I am not mistaken, you are referring the Pune University in India. Actually, we have many professors who got their PHD from India and Pakistan, they are always the worst. I am sorry, but they are really incompetent.

:angry: *sharpens his knives* !

Where? If I am not mistaken, you are referring the Pune University in India. Actually, we have many professors who got their PHD from India and Pakistan, they are always the worst. I am sorry, but they are really incompetent.

Foreigners don't have to work hard to get into Indian universities nor they seems serious in studies.

yes when british came to bengal they replaced it

Was Sirajuddaulah's court language Persian.

Which passenger jets is Iran currently using? Is it Boeing or Airbus? How about training jets?

Which passenger jets is Iran currently using? Is it Boeing or Airbus? How about training jets?

mahan air fleet>a-300,a-310,b-747-400,bae-146
Iran air>a-300,a-310,a-320,b-727,tu-204,b-747sp,b-747-200
aseman air>a-340,b-727,md-88
trainer>from Iranian fajr-20 and pakistani mushshak to modern da-20,cessna-172 and many more.
i myself am studying PPL.

Antonov jets that are being manufactured in Iran by HESA. Was the technology transferred by Ukraine?

Antonov jets that are being manufactured in Iran by HESA. Was the technology transferred by Ukraine?
YES.at first 30% of the airplane was being built by Iran.but now its far better and they produce the TV-3 engines themselves.in near future they will have be ablee to built 70% of the plane.
now there are so many Iran-140 in regional airliners service as well.

brother the fact is that a small population of sunnis live in Tehran anyway there are 8 sunni mosque in Tehran(if you doubt i can give you more information).and in cities in south,west and north east we can find many sunni mosque.like this in bandar-abbas.
2cpfjb7.jpg

200px-Masjed-Delgosha-1388.jpg

2-unfortunately only persons who are loyal to the velayat faqih(being shia is not enough even!) can be president in Iran.but this is not necessary for Parliaments.

Thank you for the answers.

1. I know that there are Sunni mosques in other parts of Iran like Baluch province and elsewhere. The question was about Tehran - Iran's capital and megacity. Can you provide some more information on Sunni mosques in Tehran? I am curious.

2. Also, can you provide the names of some important ministers, generals, researchers, scholars and other important people in Iran who are Sunni Muslims?

Thanks for the info.

Boeing and Airbus airplanes that Iran currently operates are aging, & new ones can't be bought due the sanctions. My question is

1) Is Iran going to rely on Antonov airplanes only?
2) When Iranians travel overseas, Is scheduling for a specific date a problem or there's a long wait?
3) How about when people travel to different cities within Iran?

Thanks.

Can you speak the language as well? :tup:

Persian used to be one of the languages of Bangladesh, it was replaced by English later..:tdown:

The British banned Farsi from Bengal but Persian language has left its mark on South Asian languages, like Urdu/hindi and Bengali.
Many Farsi loan words were incorporated into the Bengali language.

Word Meaning Original form
আওয়াজ aoaj sound آواز āvāz
আন্দাজ andaj guess اندازه andāzah "measure"
আয়না aena mirror آینه āynah
আরাম aram comfort آرام ārām
আস্তে aste slowly آهسته āhistah "slowly"
কাগজ kagoj paper كاغذ kāghaz
খারাপ kharap bad xarāb خراب
খুব khub very خوب xūb "good"
গরম gôrom hot garm گرم
চাকরি chakri job chākar چاکر
চাদর chador blanket چادر chādur
জান jan dear jān جان
জায়গা jaega place جايگاه jāegāh
ডেগচি ḍegchi pot dēgchah ديگچه
দম dôm breath دم dam
দেরি deri late dēr دير
দোকান dokan store dukān دكان
পর্দা pôrda curtain پرده pardah
বদ bôd bad bad بد
বাগান bagan garden باغان bāghān
মজা môja fun
রাস্তা rasta road rāstah راسته
রোজ roj everyday روز rōz "day"
পছন্দ pôchhondo like پسند pasand

1. I know that there are Sunni mosques in other parts of Iran like Baluch province and elsewhere. The question was about Tehran - Iran's capital and megacity. Can you provide some more information on Sunni mosques in Tehran? I am curious.

2. Also, can you provide the names of some important ministers, generals, researchers, scholars and other important people in Iran who are Sunni Muslims?

Thanks for the info.

Mate to get answer on bold points you will have to wait till the replacement of clerical regime established by late Khomeini.

Thanks for the info.
you are welcome
1- you should pardon me.but i have no image but name of the the sunni mosque in tehran
1.sadeghiye mo in sadeghiye 2 sq.
2.tehran pars mo in delavaran st.
3.shahreh qods mo near old road.
4.Persian gulf mo near fath highway.
5.masjed ol nnabi in danesh town.
6.haft jub mo near malard road.
7.vahidiyeh mo in shahriyar town.
8.nasim shahr mo in akbar abad.
9.razi abad mo in shahriyar town.
anyway the number of the sunni people in Tehran is very small

2-its realy a hard question.however i know a sunni guy from qeshm island who almost have more than 10 big and modern shoping mall in qeshm.bandar-abbas and tehran.

anyway.i must say the gov needs to reform.its unfair that sunni people cant be president.

again you are welecome

Boeing and Airbus airplanes that Iran currently operates are aging, & new ones can't be bought due the sanctions. My question is

1) Is Iran going to rely on Antonov airplanes only?
2) When Iranians travel overseas, Is scheduling for a specific date a problem or there's a long wait?
3) How about when people travel to different cities within Iran?

Thanks.
yes you are right.anyway they buy those aircraft indirectly .just this week,aseman air delivered 3 a-320s.as i said there are a-340s in service too.

1-at all.even regional airliners already uses more kind of regional aircrafts like bae-146,atr-72,atr-42 and an-148.
2-well.there are some problems in flights to EU.
3-very easy.

you are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom