What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Yes as a Bangladeshi, you are the final authority on the subject.

Its ok. You have a country because of one of us.

toh kya problem hai tum logo ne help kiya tha bas pakistan ko todne k liye

not bcoz u guys love us anyway :D

Once you posted 101 names of Ahura Mazda I saw the word Khoda in that.

Khudaavand (Lord of Creation).

In Gujarati we say Khodaiji. Or O Khodai!

toh kya problem hai tum logo ne help kiya tha bas pakistan ko todne k liye

not bcoz u guys love us anyway :D

Why do you want our love?

Where was your love in 1947?

Jo mila usse chup chaap khush raho aur raasta naapo.

Tumhare shukriyada ki zaroorat nahin hamme.

Khudaavand (Lord of Creation).

In Gujarati we say Khodaiji. Or O Khodai!

Why do you want our love?

Where was your love in 1947?

Jo mila usse chup chaap khush raho aur raasta naapo.

Tumhare shukriyada ki zaroorat nahin hamme.

sukhriya kon bol raha hai mama :D

many bangladeshi has persian ancestry

thats why i have feelings for iran so what is ur problem :D its not ur country anyway

being Persian doesnt mean being Iranian at all.Iran is for everyone who live in it.

Before joining this forum I thought most Iranians were Persians. We even call it Bilad Faris. I am really grateful for this site for educating me.

Before joining this forum I thought most Iranians were Persians. We even call it Bilad Faris. I am really grateful for this site for educating me.

We have a big number of Jordanians in Pune as well. Not as many as the Iranians though.

its why we have changed the name from Persia to Iran since 1935(
1314 s).because Iran means the land of Aryans.(99% of the people are aryans).

It's mainly because of the name western countries gave to Iran,Persia in past centuries.Persians are nearly 55-60% of the country,more than 25% are Azeris,10% Kurds and the rest are Arabs,Turkmen,Baloochs and others.
The only groups that speaks non-Iranian language are Azeris.

We have a big number of Jordanians in Pune as well. Not as many as the Iranians though.

Where? If I am not mistaken, you are referring the Pune University in India. Actually, we have many professors who got their PHD from India and Pakistan, they are always the worst. I am sorry, but they are really incompetent.

Where? If I am not mistaken, you are referring the Pune University in India. Actually, we have many professors who got their PHD from India and Pakistan, they are always the worst. I am sorry, but they are really incompetent.

Mainly at Poona College. Lots of Jordanians and Somalians there.

Also some in the Univ and Fergusson College as well.

Back
Top Bottom