What's new

Ask your question about Iran

well thats why asking you that if iran can then how ? because i really want to know it .. i m nt able to find much abt iran capabilities regarding Air and strategic attack in response to israel ? ..and even during my discussion with my fellows they said me that iran doesnt have such advance capabilities .. ? ..

And why do you think Iran can't respond to an attack by its long range missiles?
well thats why asking you that if iran can then how ? because i really want to know it .. i m nt able to find much abt iran capabilities regarding Air and strategic attack in response to israel ? ..and even during my discussion with my fellows they said me that iran doesnt have such advance capabilities .. ? ..

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...our-question-about-iran-34.html#ixzz26qkr3SY9

Iran has been readying itself for a such war,it sure have some tactics that you and I may not be aware of.But about the missiles,Iran has many long range missiles,I don't exactly know their numbers,but,let's say few thousands.Even if 100 of them hit Israel,that will devastate the country because they lack strategical depth.Also,Hezbollah is a very powerful option neighboring Israel.In any war,most probably,Israel will attack Lebanon to destroy Hezbollah,and as you may know,Iran has made Hezbollah much more powerful than 2006 war,Israel will have 2 fight in 2 fronts.
Also,it's unlikely that U.S join the war,they don't want to be involved in a great ME war again,and many U.S officials announced that.If Israel attacks Iran,it's the aggressor and would broke international laws,so if U.S helps them,it would be another illegal war for them.

Iran has been readying itself for a such war,it sure have some tactics that you and I may not be aware of.But about the missiles,Iran has many long range missiles,I don't exactly know their numbers,but,let's say few thousands.Even if 100 of them hit Israel,that will devastate the country because they lack strategical depth.Also,Hezbollah is a very powerful option neighboring Israel.In any war,most probably,Israel will attack Lebanon to destroy Hezbollah,and as you may know,Iran has made Hezbollah much more powerful than 2006 war,Israel will have 2 fight in 2 fronts.
Also,it's unlikely that U.S join the war,they don't want to be involved in a great ME war again,and many U.S officials announced that.If Israel attacks Iran,it's the aggressor and would broke international laws,so if U.S helps them,it would be another illegal war for them.
well in few days Obama will meet Israelian Counterpart .. And Israel will again say Obama for attack on Iran ...And as USA election are coming near to make it clear to USA public that Obama is nt Supporting Muslim countries He has To go out of way to Make USA public believe that Obama is nt Supporting Muslim countries ... And His Rival candidate is Using same tactic which were use in Last election that obama is Supporting muslim etc ... But i will really wish Israel Get great reply from IRAN if she tries attack iran ... bcoz i m supporter of IRAN ...

Back
Top Bottom