What's new

Ask your question about Iran

trolling :haha: !!! he is better than ashok who killed his own many many brothers,what should we say ?:cheesy:
why Majority of Indians espeacially hindus are inferiority complexed people , may be because of all the invaders invaded india and brought their own culture and were dominent over u so many years :undecided: and u could not do any thing ...we can understand what u feel and why are u in deep inferiority complexed .....

the thread is about iran ,and u should not spoil this thread with ur as usuall trolling :hang2:

Why will your glorification of your own oppressor give us inferiority complex. :cheesy::cheesy:

I am aware of that, but stay away from claiming decendancy to the prophet (SAW). Unless you mean that they have some blood relationship to Hussien's (RD) wife who was Persian.

all Shia seyyeds claim descent through Hazrat Fatemeh. As far as I know she was related to Prophet Muhammad. So don't speak unless you want to show your ignorance

سهیل و کلنگ عزیز، به این یارو ارمسترنگ ثنک ندین، این ضد ایران هستش

Well, it's my mistake. I am sorry guys.

I well deal with you later...:guns:

Oh...oh sorry ! Don't sit on me...don't sit on me, fattty ! :D

I haven't gone through the rest of the thread so bear with me ! I don't buy the whole 'Woooh we're descendants of the Prophet (PBUH)..' and that implied holier than thou BS ! For me the worth of a person is judged by right action...his actions and not by the blood that flows through his veins.

Back
Top Bottom