What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Saddam was supported by West, Iran was anti-West, India was pro-Soviet, Pre-revolution Iranian regime supported Pakistan in 65 and 71. Then how India helping Iraq possible during cold war. :girl_wacko:

Two events in 1978 and 1979--the installation of the Islamic regime under Ayatollah Sayyid Ruhollah Musavi Khomeini in Iran and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in support of the pro-Soviet Marxist regime in Kabul--complicated India's relations with Middle East countries. From the Indian perspective, these two events and the Iran-Iraq War changed the balance of power in West Asia by weakening Iran as a regional power and a potential supporter of Pakistan, a situation favorable to India. At the same time, proxy superpower competition in Afghanistan strengthened the hand of India's adversary Pakistan by virtue of the military support Pakistan received from the United States, China, and Arab states led by Saudi Arabia. In the 1980s, India performed a delicate diplomatic balancing act. New Delhi took a position of neutrality in the Iran-Iraq War, maintained warm ties with Baghdad, and built workable political and economic relations with Tehran despite misgivings about the foreign policy goals of the Khomeini regime. India managed to improve relations with Middle Eastern countries that provided support to the Afghan mujahideen and Pakistan by redirecting Indian petroleum purchases to Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf countries.

i dont believe....we are waiting for it..u can tell me dude, I wont leak it to US or Israel.. ;)

but what if they make nuclear weapon ?? whats surety bro that they will nt make nuclear weapons?
Let me ask you,what makes you think Iran is making a nuclear weapon while all U.S intelligence services say Iran has not decided to make nuclear weapons?What is the point of making nuclear weapons?Iran is saying it's not making nuclear weapon,so if suddenly we test a nuclear device,it means we have been lied the whole time and gave permission to U.S for attacking us.
Why do some Iranians wear bluish-green mask around their mouths? Is there a custom?
First time hearing it!Can you put a picture?

no I am Muslim and decadence of prophet Muhammad PBUHM

Ok.

Decadence of prophet Muhammad? :blink:

Ok bro, give me your ID if you are finished creating one. I have buddies from here on messenger aswel, like Shahin and PGK

Another Zoroastrian banned.

Are we being persecuted here?

What is happening PDF?

vsdoc, PGK, now Iran Zamin. Even Abii who wants to revert. Shahin who professes his love for Zoroastrianism and Zoroastrians. Me some time back.

What have we said or done?

Another Zoroastrian banned.

Are we being persecuted here?

What is happening PDF?

vsdoc, PGK, now Iran Zamin. Even Abii who wants to revert. Shahin who professes his love for Zoroastrianism and Zoroastrians. Me some time back.

What have we said or done?

PGK only survives for few hours whenever he is unbanned. :lol::lol: his posts annoy Arabs and Turks a lot. :cool:

PGK only survives for few hours whenever he is unbanned. :lol::lol: his posts annoy Arabs and Turks a lot. :cool:

There is another who calls himself Ahura Mazda as well. Though I do wish he would not abuse while carrying khodai's name. :)

I do not understand it man. Sure Zoroastrians and Persians have god reason to be critical of Arabs and Islam.

But so do Hindus. Or Christians. Or Jews.

Yet if you see how many we are here versus how many of the others, and the strike rate, it is we who have a cent percent ban record.

Are we especially obnoxious? Or is it something else?

Hence my earlier question.

What's happening? Why are we being persecuted? What have we said or done?

There is another who calls himself Ahura Mazda as well. Though I do wish he would not abuse while carrying khodai's name. :)

I do not understand it man. Sure Zoroastrians and Persians have god reason to be critical of Arabs and Islam.

But so do Hindus. Or Christians. Or Jews.

Yet if you see how many we are here versus how many of the others, and the strike rate, it is we who have a cent percent ban record.

Are we especially obnoxious? Or is it something else?

Hence my earlier question.

What's happening? Why are we being persecuted? What have we said or done?

Zoroastrians not persians :D

not much of Zoroastrians left these days :D

Back
Top Bottom