What's new

Ask your question about Iran

I thought I was the one asking questions here.

And you are doing what the Indians do the most - counter the question by blaming the one who has asked a question.

Yes there may be Pakistanis hating Iran.

I asked a question about Iran. There were posters in Tehran at one time, where it was displayed that there are three dogs in this world; America, Israel and Zia ul Haq. Zia was the president of Pakistan at the time. This is just one example. I can give you many more.
Zia was a d**k, i wouldnt blame iranis for hating him (i hate him to death), thanks God that devil is gone but his dirty work scarred our future and present.

I want to know If Iranians have this word in their language.

Takaluuf (taa-kal-uuf)

It means:to be nice in a fake way with guests.

Just curious to see if Iranians use this word.

Yes,we use it in exact meaning you mentioned.

bro,you do not trust me?there are 9 sunnie mosque in tehran.

I do not distrust you. Only I requested you for more information, if possible, so that I could provide this information to all others who also ask this question (outside this forum). This issue is one of the major complaints against the regime.

Dollare canada chande alan?

Delam mikhad ye roozi betoonam ye khoone to Iran dashte basham vali hala halaha bayad pool rikht to gholak.

I do not distrust you. Only I requested you for more information, if possible, so that I could provide this information to all others who also ask this question (outside this forum). This issue is one of the major complaints against the regime.

The thing in Iran is that the whole idea about having seperate mosques is a bit bunkers for us. I mean if a sunni doesn't want to stand beside a shia and pray, then there's something really wrong with him. In the sunni majority areas there are always sunni imams and they don't have to pray behind shia Imams.

Nobody is going to build a seperate mosque in say, Shiraz, when there's like 5 sunni tourists walking around. If they want to go to a mosque then by all means, please do.

We see in countries like Pakistan there are 3 different mosques in every street. One for sunnis, one for shias, one for some other sect etc... In the end they're all dancing to their own tune and hating each other in their mosque. The end result if wahabism and extremism. And Iran is almost entirely shia anyway and in the sunni areas there are sunni imams that people pray behind. It's only in the rest of the country where nobody bothers with the insanity of the arab world and Pakistan/Afghanistan. If their system was good then they wouldn't be blowing each other up every 5 seconds.

being an indian,i wud ask-what do u people think of india?
and be true,even if it is negative.
i wud appreciate a straight answer rather than a diplomatic one.

Iranian women are not hot , they're super hot . I can feel the fire when approaching them .

:flame:
:smitten:
vmwek5m2e3751tg3xuof.jpg

0.470357001320894322_dordone_com.jpg

0.742632001314421728_jazzaab_ir.jpg

guys believe me...i get attracted by dressed Iranian girls even more than by half-naked european girls in beach.no kidding.

I hate European girls ... just Persian :)

I don't have any idea about Russian girls !!! :)
believe me.my story is real.i realy didnt attracted by topless europeans(mostly Russians) in beach but just by a beautiful but dressed Iranian girl during my travel.damn she just made me crazy and depressed:hitwall:
european girls are beautiful to european boys.same with us.anyway i like korean YOJAs(lol) too.

btw.chera javabamo to yahoo nemidi?

believe me.my story is real.i realy didnt attracted by topless europeans(mostly Russians) in beach but just by a beautiful but dressed Iranian girl during my travel.damn she just made me crazy and depressed:hitwall:
european girls are beautiful to european boys.same with us.anyway i like korean YOJAs(lol) too.

btw.chera javabamo to yahoo nemidi?

crazy & depressed ... erection !!! :D

Back
Top Bottom