What's new

Ask your question about Iran

why do you think we hate them? while Azarbaijan is a Persian name why should we hate them?

I don't know why Ajam hate Azeri. Just read what Iranians say about them here on the forum. Look how Iran treats Azerbaijan. Do i have to give more examples?

what about shrimp?my best Iranian dish(actually my favorite dish ever) is estanboli(rice with sth) with shrimp filled with tart spices and tamarinda.you can only find this dish in Persian gulf islands or southern provinces.im sure rest of Iranian members here have not tasted that.

we have estanboli, but it's rice with tomato not shrimp, it's a kind of easy fast meal esp when you don't have time.

Question : How to prepare the best Khoresht possible ? Preferably beef or chicken. I dont like lamb.

Here are a few video recipes

Khoresht Gheyme:

Khoresht Bademjan (eggplant/aubergine):

Ghormeh Sabzi:

I don't know why Ajam hate Azeri. Just read what Iranians say about them here on the forum. Look how Iran treats Azerbaijan. Do i have to give more examples?

We don't care about you, turkey or azerbaijan. Now leave us alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
we have estanboli, but it's rice with tomato not shrimp, it's a kind of easy fast meal esp when you don't have time.
you have not seen that dish ever!yes estanboli with tomato is very usual.but that of southern is not.
btw.plz dont even read that turk(atatwolf)'s comments.does not worth at all.

When did Iran exactly threat Azarbayejan? maybe 'cause they've never been a good neighbor no one in Iran hates them.

ASQ I reported your post
ERA has been approved to become mod of the Iranian section. Keep trolling and you'll get banned any day now.

ASQ I reported your post
ERA has been approved to become mod of the Iranian section. Keep trolling and you'll get banned any day now.

ASQ is so obsessed with Iran; it's almost creepy. I believe he is AtillaA from MP.net too. He is probably even searching 24/7 on the web to find topics about Iran, or Iranian Azeris.

Back
Top Bottom