What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Q 1.What does the average Iranian think of India and Indians and the conflict between India and Pak ?

Q 2. Would Iran allow the persian speaking Shia Hazaras of Pakistan from migrating to Iran escaping persecution if they wish to do so ?

Q 1.What does the average Iranian think of India and Indians and the conflict between India and Pak ?

Q 2. Would Iran allow the persian speaking Shia Hazaras of Pakistan from migrating to Iran escaping persecution if they wish to do so ?

1. I don't think hardly any Iranians have real negative views of India. Most probably don't know a lot. So I would say neutral to positive.

India-Pak conflict is not something that comes up a lot in Iran, so as a nation we have no views on it. Individuals may have their own preferences of course.

2. We already have many Hazara refugees in Iran. Over 2 million (maybe less now because of deportations). So unless they are all in critical danger (large scale genocide) then we won't take them in. However if they are under real threat then I believe we will offer them sanctuary.

@Surenas... why does every other fight here involve you? Good question I believe.

I have a question about Iran? No country can remain isolated:
1) What is being done about making some allies?
2) Do most Iranians agree with the foreign policy (particularly towards USA)
3) What about the current regime-in terms of human rights, mullah rule? How is it?

1. We already have some allies. Iraq, Syria, N. Korea, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Cuba, Bolivia, Sudan, Belarus. Also China and Russia are fairly positive with Iran.
2. Hard to say. There is no census in Iran for these things. Regime supporters say yes, opposition supporters say no. Since there is no real census on opinions its hard to say.
3. Not great, but not as bad as western media tries to show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would a Irani accept any Indian Northwest refugees migrating to Iran?
What about Indian Muslims?

Oye, don't say this :angry:. We also like skin whitening. I can tell you many home made things to use. :enjoy:

Hahaha its a world-wide problem man. All countries who aren't white try to act more white. Exists everywhere. From east-Asia with eyelid surgery and Latin America where they use white actors disproportionately to other races etc..

I have heard Iran has good movie industry ? How many movies you guys make ? And how is the box office collection ?

Hahaha its a world-wide problem man. All countries who aren't white try to act more white. Exists everywhere. From east-Asia with eyelid surgery and Latin America where they use white actors disproportionately to other races etc..
About US, an Indian model said that, they like our skin because of the texture. She said the have to tan their body to get it dark. They lie on beaches like Seals. :D

Nah, we love our own skin color...

We dont try to act like we're aryan or greek... and we dont suck up to germans just to act white...

Aryan doesn't necessary mean white, Einstein. When Dariush used that word, the Germans didn't even know the meaning of it. It was misused by the nazis. Besides that, during WW2, the nazis tried to prove Iranians of the relations between both people; not otherwise.

Assumptions is the mother of all... Iranians in the west are in no way insecure.

Have it your way, my personal experiences with Iranians in the west would say otherwise-but lets close that chapter and get back on topic.

So why do the grand majority of iranians see the fall of the sassanids and post-islam iran in such negative light? I see it as a new begining that had brought such great people (Omar Khayyam,Al-Biruni,Ibn Sina and Al-Khwarezmi to name a few) and wave of culture that influenced everyone around them.Not that im crediting Islam for bringing this,but why isn't any of this appreciated as much as it should.

About US, an Indian model said that, they like our skin because of the texture. She said the have to tan their body to get it dark. They lie on beaches like Seals. :D

I guess everybody wants to be the opposite of what they are. It's like the saying "the grass is always greener on the other side". :)

So why do the grand iranians see the fall of the sassanids and post-islam iran in such negative light? I see it as a new begining that had brought such great people (Omar Khayyam,Al-Biruni,Ibn Sina and Al-Khwarezmi to name a few) and wave of culture that influenced everyone around them.Not that im crediting Islam for bringing this,but why isn't any of this appreciated as much as it should.

Well Iran never hit the same heights as it did post-Islam. So a lot of people correlate that failure with Islam.

Where as if you look with Arabs, Turks, or subcontinent Muslims, they had their best period of history under Islam.

Back
Top Bottom