What's new

Ask your question about Iran

@Abii Thanks for info. Indian cinema has to learn a lot from Iranian Cinema in terms of quality movies which can attract foreigners.

How is the movie, A Separation, heard a lot about it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps,but post-Islam Iranians had practically set the stage for modern science and mathematics.
forgive me for my ignorance in the matter but I can't think of any Iranian achievments or notables in those fields before the 8th century besides the yakh-chal and the parthian battery.
there's more to a civilization then a huge- as$ empire and a bunch of satraps,right?

Stop trolling ffs

You're trying to force Iranians to hate their pre-Islamic history when most of us put that part of our history on a pedestal and we think of that time as a much more glorious part of our history. For hardcore IRanian muslims that period is still important. You might as well try to force a cat to have sexual feelings for Rhino. Go away.

Why do you guys get so sensitive about the word Aryan?
And why you are saying Einstein dont you guys hate Jews ;)
I didnt get my education in a cave, but seems you did considering you're immaturity and how many mountains there are in Iran ;)
Iranians hate Jews ? Dude, there are Jews in Iran too. Iran hates the Zionist regime of Israel.

That explains the Arabness, both in culture and mentality, in your society. Be proud of it.

And you guys were enslaved by Arabs for a few thousand years... Their religion has been imposed on you :P

The arab culture is seeping in Iran.. Women are not allowed to even watch soccer matches :woot:

@Abii Thanks for info. Indian cinema has to learn a lot from Iranian Cinema in terms of quality movies which can attract foreigners.

How is the movie, A Separation, heard a lot about it ?

It's a good movie, I liked it.

tbh I can't understand why foreigners like it as much as they do, but I do recommend it.

A Separation (2011) - IMDb

You can easily torrent it. Youtube might have it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you guys were enslaved by Arabs for a few thousand years... Their religion has been imposed on you :P

We weren't enslaved by Arabs. Arabs even took over most of our culture, like architecture, poetry, bureaucracy, etc. We were never Arabized, like many other people, and after a while, we even created our 'own' Islam. And I, and many other Iranians, aren't muslims, and the percentage is even decreasing each year.

But unlike your society, its the regime in Iran who force such rules, while in your country, its the people who is still behind mentally.

Why do you guys get so sensitive about the word Aryan?

And why you are saying Einstein dont you guys hate Jews ;)

I didnt get my education in a cave, but seems you did considering you're immaturity and how many mountains there are in Iran ;)

b/c an arab loving troll is trying to say you're trying to act German b/c you call yourselves Aryan, when the word Aryan isn't even a European term, it doesn't mean white, it doesn't have anything to do with race/ethnicity etc...

I made a mistake, you didn't get your education in a cave, you grew up in a cave.

Sod off and stop trolling

I don't hate the Jews, I'm not an extremist ****** like you.

We weren't enslaved by Arabs. Arabs even took over most of our culture, like architecture, poetry, bureaucracy, etc. We were never Arabized, like many other people, and after a while, we even created our 'own' Islam. And I, and many other Iranians, aren't muslims, and the percentage is even decreasing each year.

Anyways I dont hate Iranis but I am pro Pakistan Nationalist. I will not tolerate any insults against Pakistan or my people

b/c an arab loving troll is trying to say you're trying to act German b/c you call yourselves Aryan, when the word Aryan isn't even a European term, it doesn't mean white, it doesn't have anything to do with race/ethnicity etc...

I made a mistake, you didn't get your education in a cave, you grew up in a cave.

Sod off and stop trolling

I don't hate the Jews, I'm not an extremist ****** like you.

Eh... Sorry where I grew up there are no caves or desert...

And I dont hate Jews... Just dont say you dont hate em in Iran...

It is the best man :D

But if you are used to Pakistani spicy food, then it won't be hot enough for you :P

So you guys don't like spicy food? Nah in my home not too spicy just enough for favouring but I have had friends come over who thought it was so hot. :lol:

I wanted to know specific dishes though. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom