What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Stop trolling ffs

You're trying to force Iranians to hate their pre-Islamic history when most of us put that part of our history on a pedestal and we think of that time as a much more glorious part of our history. For hardcore IRanian muslims that period is still important. You might as well try to force a cat to have sexual feelings for Rhino. Go away.

I'm not forcing you or anyone to hate anything.
I understand that I'm hitting a nerve here,but in all my honesty I was curious.
But I suppose you are right,there are somethings I shouldn't talk about if I do not understand it in the first place.

How is the food like in Iran, give me the full run down. :D

Basically lots of rice, much less spices compared to Indian/Pakistani/Afghan food (of course our food still uses more spices than Western food), lots of stews, very little sea food (at least historically) etc... Kababs aren't part of the daily or even weekly Iranian diet. In the West though if you go to an Iranian restaurant that's all they serve.

Watch Kshar's vids on youtube and you'll get an idea

KShar's Kitchen - YouTube

Edit: only Southern Iranian food is spicy. In the rest of the country food isn't at all spicy. In Iran a pinch of salt and pepper is what's used in most cases plus a bit of Turmeric. I've heard Afghans say Iranian food can be more tasteless than Western food for them b/c they're used to so much spices lol

Anyways I dont hate Iranis but I am pro Pakistan Nationalist. I will not tolerate any insults against Pakistan or my people

Can you go away? You're not funny, smart... You just sound dumb. Just cut your losses and go away.

food1-1024.jpg

007.jpg

28-TahChin.jpg

800px-Koofteh_tabrizi.jpg

65545320_4f85138524_o.jpg

3710.jpg

Kababi_alborz.jpg

bastani-akbar-mashti.jpg

So you guys don't like spicy food? Nah in my home not too spicy just enough for favouring but I have had friends come over who thought it was so hot. :lol:

I wanted to know specific dishes though. :smokin:

Cholo kabab (1 stick koobideh and 1 stick barg)
chelo%20kabab.jpg

Sabzi polo mahi (herb rice and fish)
Sabzi-Polo-Mahi2.jpg

Kabab torsh (kebab marinated in pomegranate sauce and walnuts)
52053778.jpg

Ghormeh Sabzi
tumblr_lpfdy2hwwV1qjbea1o1_500.jpg

In the west any eastern country restaurant you go to you will find kebabs in the menu. :D

Ironically I am eating kebabs right now. :woot:

@Shahin Vatani. I drink at least 7 to 8 cups a day. Minimum.

But we boil the water, tea leaves, sugar and some ginger (in winter), and after one boil equal amount of milk and then two boils. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cholo kabab (1 stick koobideh and 1 stick barg)
chelo%20kabab.jpg

Sabzi polo mahi (herb rice and fish)
Sabzi-Polo-Mahi2.jpg

Kabab torsh (kebab marinated in pomegranate sauce and walnuts)
52053778.jpg

Ghormeh Sabzi
tumblr_lpfdy2hwwV1qjbea1o1_500.jpg

We have the same word for vegetables in Urdu. Can US passport travel to Iran ? I would like to visit if tension cools off.

We have the same word for vegetables in Urdu. Can US passport travel to Iran ? I would like to visit if tension cools off.

I think it will be easier with Pakistani passport. You got one?

@Shahin Vatani. I drink at least 7 to 8 cups a day. Minimum.

But we boil the water, tea leaves, sugar and some ginger (in winter), and after one boil equal amount of milk and then two boils. :D

In Iran we rarely drink tea with milk. I remember reading that coffee was the biggest drink in Iran. Until Nader Shah came back from India with tea and got the whole nation to switch!

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the favorite drinks ?

Do you guys drink Tea ?

Morning day and night

People are always carrying tea flasks everywhere they go. If you sit your *** down somewhere, be it at your own home or a store, you're gonna have tea shoved in your face in 10 secs flat.

I think it will be easier with Pakistani passport. You got one?

In Iran we rarely drink tea with milk. I remember reading that coffee was the biggest drink in Iran. Until Nader Shah came back from India with tea and got the whole nation to switch!

No, I only have US passport.

Nader Shah lost the peacock throne. :D

Back
Top Bottom