What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Akbar Mashti (saffron) ice. The best ice I know.

Saffron ice cream (Akbar mashti) bastani recipe - YouTube

Make it one day and tell me if you liked it.

I haven't watched the vid yet but this is how I make it.

I buy a 4 liter box of Vanilla ice cream (they're everywhere in North American stores and they taste like crap and they're super cheap) and pour it all in a giant bowl. I then just add half a bottle of rose water, some pistachio and finally the saffron and mix it all. By now the ice cream has melted a bit so mixing isn't too hard. Then I just put it back in the freezer. The 4 liters lasts forever.

Edit: you f'ing kidding me woman! The woman in the video is doing it the right way. Fuu that lol that **** takes way too long. I like my own way more haha

I will see maybe tomorrow or the day after and let you know.

Take it easy. No hurry. Just let me know one day. :D

I haven't watched the vid yet but this is how I make it.

I buy a 4 liter box of Vanilla ice cream (they're everywhere in North American stores and they taste like **** and they're super cheap) and pour it all in a giant bowl. I then just add half a bottle of rose water, some pistachio and finally the saffron and mix it all. By now the ice cream has melted a bit so mixing isn't too hard. Then I just put it back in the freezer. The 4 liters lasts forever.

Sounds simple. How did it taste?

with US passport...there should be atleast one guide for you.for europeans there is no Limitations
warning:two turks detected on radar.stand by!to all units!stand by!

LOL at the Turk comment. :lol:

Hopefully in a couple of years there will be no need for a guide.

Nah nah got to have it asap. I like trying new stuff kind of a hobby gets me bloated in the winter. :lol:

LOL at the Turk comment. :lol:

Hopefully in a couple of years there will be no need for a guide.

Nah nah got to have it asap. I like trying new stuff kind of a hobby gets me bloated in the winter. :lol:
lol.
why?anyway a guide is needed even though you are not American.

Are there plans to shift the capital from Tehran to Qom?

or was it just rumour

well if I could get my hands on some proper ice cream (like actual dairy ice cream) and then mix it the way I told you than it would be identical to the real stuff. But b/c the base is North American ice cream it doesn't taste identical, but it's still very close. I'm not sure how it's in Europe but what they call ice cream here wouldn't even be eaten by a hobo on the street back in Iran. I don't know what they use to make this crap they call ice cream but it certainly isn't milk.

well if I could get my hands on some proper ice cream (like actual dairy ice cream) and then mix it the way I told you than it would be identical to the real stuff. But b/c the base is North American ice cream it doesn't taste identical, but it's still very close. I'm not sure how it's in Europe but what they call ice cream here wouldn't even be eaten by a hobo on the street back in Iran. I don't know what they use to make this crap they call ice cream but it certainly isn't milk.

Haha, forget about it. Just make her recipe one day, and you probably like it. :D

Back
Top Bottom