What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Btw, this YouTube account is one of my favorites, and they explain Persian dishes really simple. So use it, if you ever want to make an Persian dish:

Aashpazi's channel - YouTube

**** thanks

I'm tired of watching Kshar's videos. That guy has a 1 hour video for baqlava! I like his videos but they're too long and he doesn't give any measurements.

What is this doogh drink? Is it similar to laasi of Indo Pak?

**** thanks

I'm tired of watching Kshar's videos. That guy has a 1 hour video for baqlava! I like his videos but they're too long and he doesn't give any measurements.

Your welcome.

Kshar? Never heard of that guy, but this women is one of the best I know. I have made some of her recipes, like Akbar Mashti ice, and it was phucking delicious. :D

**** thanks

Yet he keeps you glued to the screen so he must be doing something right!

I have had lassi and it is sweet. Doogh is salty. Apart from that I think they are the same.

Yet he keeps you glued to the screen so he must be doing something right!

KShar is gangsta!

persianfood-47_600.jpg

We have the same word for vegetables in Urdu. Can US passport travel to Iran ? I would like to visit if tension cools off.
with US passport...there should be atleast one guide for you.for europeans there is no Limitations
warning:two turks detected on radar.stand by!to all units!stand by!

In India/Pakistan you guys use a lot of spices/honey etc... in your lassi/doogh. In Iran the only spices that people use are salt and crushed dry mint. I'm not sure if they can be called the same b/c of that.

The drink is popular in the whole of Eastern world and also Eastern Europe, specially in countries like Bulgaria. I used to have this Bulgarian coworker that would get a bottle of carbonated Iranian doogh from an Iranian store near our workplace every day for his lunch. He said he can't survive without it.

I'm not sure if carbonated doogh/lassi in popular in India/Pakistan but in Iran it's just as popular as the traditional stuff. I only drink the carbonated version.

Doogh is called Chaach in India. In our state we drink it daily, at least 1/2 litre. :D

Laasi can also be salty, no? I ask you because I am not a fan of laasi.

In India/Pakistan you guys use a lot of spices/honey etc... in your lassi/doogh. In Iran the only spices that people use are salt and crushed dry mint. I'm not sure if they can be called the same b/c of that.

The drink is popular in the whole of Eastern world and also Eastern Europe, specially in countries like Bulgaria. I used to have this Bulgarian coworker that would get a bottle of carbonated Iranian doogh from an Iranian store near our workplace every day for his lunch. He said he can't survive without it.

I'm not sure if carbonated doogh/lassi in popular in India/Pakistan but in Iran it's just as popular as the traditional stuff. I only drink the carbonated version.

Nah I wouldn't know if it is. Krait should know about India, I would have to ask my mother about Pakistan.

Laasi can also be salty, no? I ask you because I am not a fan of laasi.
In India, Sweet one is called Lassi, Salty one is called Chaach. :D

Punjab and Rajasthan, full 1 litre glass topped with cream, Awesome. :D

Back
Top Bottom