What's new

Ask India transit to China

Off course, China is mordernizing Tibet and Xinjiang,we build road and rail is only for that purpose.:smokin:

China wouldn't go to ask India for that, I just launch an idea, it's up to Bangladesh people to decide if this idea suit their own interest.

miser Indians dont like to see their neighbors prosper.

of course...why do we would pass the benifit to someone who does not want Indian to prosper??...When people expect any benifit, then they should be prepared to share some benifit to others too..Nothing is free ...That is why you people are not giving any transit to India....

Does anyone realise what it will take to pump oil from sea level to over 18000 feet ??

Will it be economically worthwhile to lay a pipe line across passes and over terrain that has unstable rock strata ? The cost of roads is prohibitive and pipelines...?

Why ? Lets not shoot from the hip.

Tibet needs oil for mordernization. does it really make any different either pump 18000 feet and carry 18000 feet by train as we did? sure it will be a technical challenge issue but we have expert to take care. :azn:

Apart from trolling aside....I feel that if you will go by the cost of the transportation....China has the best bet by bring its oil through Gwadar...But if they would like to bring oil to Tibet then oil delivered in port of Gujurat of India and carried to Tibet is the cheapest of all to China...

Dear friend you donot understand my point..If also BD agrees to your idea, then without Indian proving transit, this deal will not work out....Now if you have other alternative is to navigate from BD to Myanmar and then route it back to Tibet..

of course this is bi-lateral issue about transit exchange...and need both agreement.

Prosperity is two ways street, if India let BD access to China to deliver oil, China deliver electricity to BD and India have short cut to develop and access to their north eastern which mean easy access to ASEAN countries.

Prosperity is two ways street, if India let BD access to China to deliver oil, China deliver electricity to BD and India have short cut to develop and access to their north eastern which mean easy access to ASEAN countries.

INDIAN MENTALITY DOES NOT THINK LIKE THAT. STILL SUFFERING FROM COLONIAL HANGOVER.

Off course, China is mordernizing Tibet and Xinjiang,we build road and rail is only for that purpose.:smokin:

China wouldn't go to ask India for that, I just launch an idea, it's up to Bangladesh people to decide if this idea suit their own interest.
Its not up to us, Indians are not yet mature or logical enough to give transit for us even to nepal. Yet they beg us to give them transit. I think all the possible regions should be connected through transit, it will benefit everyone.

Apart from trolling aside....I feel that if you will go by the cost of the transportation....China has the best bet by bring its oil through Gwadar...But if they would like to bring oil to Tibet then oil delivered in port of Gujurat of India and carried to Tibet is the cheapest of all to China...

we can still connect a pipe from gilgit baltistan directly Aksai Chin then Tibet if we want instead of Gujurat

china-gaining-facto-control-gilgit-baltistan-claims-1324297497.jpg

Its not up to us, Indians are not yet mature or logical enough to give transit for us even to nepal. Yet they beg us to give them transit. I think all the possible regions should be connected through transit, it will benefit everyone.

I think BD should seriously consider to demande India a transit to Tibet in future transit negociation, this will bring BD-China closer ;)

I got an Idea, if Indians want BD to give transit to their nord eastern territory, BD can ask in return a direct transit to Tibet. By doing this BD can use it own sea port to deliver oil to Tibet either by pipe or by train and make a great deal of money. Does it make sense?

You brought up an interesting idea which actually had also brought up by current opposition party BNP leader during her indian trip. She said as I recall that transit to cover and extend to regional countries including China. If I get hold of article I would post it. India does not even want road connection opened with China let alone exchange transit feacility with Bangladesh. Best option for Bangladesh and China connected still through Myanmar. Once Myanmar realize and see benefit for them I would hope they will be open for that prospect. Hope that day is sooner than later.

we can still connect a pipe from gilgit baltistan directly Aksai Chin then Tibet if we want instead of Gujurat

china-gaining-facto-control-gilgit-baltistan-claims-1324297497.jpg

I think BD should seriously consider to demande India a transit to Tibet in future transit negociation, this will bring BD-China closer ;)

Sir I can ensure you that the govt of india is interested in forging closer Sino-Indian ties
But if BD does not gives us transit then we will also not give them transit it is a 2 way street

You brought up an interesting idea which actually had also brought up by current opposition party BNP leader during her indian trip. She said as I recall that transit to cover and extend to regional countries including China. If I get hold of article I would post it. India does not even want road connection opened with China let alone exchange transit feacility with Bangladesh. Best option for Bangladesh and China connected still through Myanmar. Once Myanmar realize and see benefit for them I would hope they will be open for that prospect. Hope that day is sooner than later.

Indeed I know India is so paranoid about China's intention is South Asia ;) That's why I said this can only be done between Bangladesh and India. Now with ASEAN development and rail interconnection, India don't want to be isolated, they will have to think seriously the transit route business.

Oh really, you guys are incredible, what about Jamat e Islami and BNP who blame India even a light bulb stop working. :omghaha:

The Economist reported Bangladesh even don't have proper roads to provide transit.

Indeed I know India is so paranoid about China's intention is South Asia ;) That's why I said this can only be done between Bangladesh and India. Now with ASEAN development and rail interconnection, India don't want to be isolated, they will have to think seriously the transit route business.

How can Bangladesh make us isolated. :omghaha: We have Myanmar.

Sir I can ensure you that the govt of india is interested in forging closer Sino-Indian ties
But if BD does not gives us transit then we will also not give them transit it is a 2 way street

I don't have any doubt about what you say Sino-India relation. As for transit, my BD friends said that you guys didn't give them transit and now you blame them for same thing? I'm quite confuse.

INDIAN MENTALITY DOES NOT THINK LIKE THAT. STILL SUFFERING FROM COLONIAL HANGOVER.

The reality is Jamat e Islami won't let that happen because of their extreme hatred for Hindus. In the long run its Bangladesh that is going to be isolated, your relations are screwed with both of your neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom