What's new

Ask India transit to China

Oh really, you guys are incredible, what about Jamat e Islami and BNP who blame India even a light bulb stop working. :omghaha:

The Economist reported Bangladesh even don't have proper roads to provide transit.

Then stop begging for transit :sniper:

How can Bangladesh make us isolated. :omghaha: We have Myanmar.

I know your north east have boundary with Myanmar, what I was trying to get at is that the convenient and accessibly from main territory of India otherwise why you guys bother to demand BD for transit? you can use the narrow section of your Chicken neck for the job.

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon Give India transit to Afghanistan and Central Asia, India will surely retaliate the favor. :cheers:

Sorry I anticipate you guys will come up with this idea :lol: we don't need India transit for our oil beside we have Gwadar ;), this thread is only a suggestion to BD, it's between BD and India :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you created this thread to make Bangladeshi's happy and get lots of thanks
This is a good way to troll Bangladeshis ;)

We still prefer BD way, because your proposed line can be subject to India political blackmail and we won't have retaliatory option but with BD, they can retaliate if India decide to cut the supply road to Tibet :cool:

did you even read what you are writing. Let me explain to you what you have written. So China the 2nd biggest economy in the World can't retaliate against India instead it wants Bangladesh to retaliate against India. My God. Can this get any more funnier.

Weather 1KM pipeline passes through India (in case of transit) or 5000 KM pipeline passes through India (in case you take oil from India port) we can blackmail you in both cases if we want to. Better deal with us directly.

And of course since Tibet is electric tower beside water tower, we can export electricity to Bangladesh in exchange, will be a WIN-WIN

Yeah sure. As if that will be most efficient transportation of power. Did you even check the map how far the power will be generated from Bangladesh. If you are trolling atleast troll with some logic so that the gullible Bangladeshis will believe you. But wait the Jamatis have already thanked you. So you have got your thanks already.

Anyway on serious serious note how about taking the pipeline directly from Myanmar. Won't that be much simpler than running the pipeline from Gwadar or via Bangladesh. Hard to understand your logic.

I know your north east have boundary with Myanmar, what I was trying to get at is that the convenient and accessibly from main territory of India otherwise why you guys bother to demand BD for transit? you can use the narrow section of your Chicken neck for the job.

Bangladesh is not going to invest even a penny on these projects. Conditions of roads and railway are in extreme shambles in Bangladesh. anti-India politics based on Hindu hatred is strong in Bangladesh.

So, mainly that's Myanmar that holds a key for us, not the Bangladesh.

Then stop begging for transit :sniper:

Sittwe is getting very soon, all you are left with nothing because you have screwed the relations with both neighbours.

Begging LOL, look at your language, a nation ready to do anything to smuggle goods from India abusing us. :lol::omghaha:

Bangladesh is not going to invest even a penny on these projects. Conditions of roads and railway are in extreme shambles in Bangladesh. anti-India politics based on Hindu hatred is strong in Bangladesh.

This road will help India in the long run. We can get rid of illegal immigrants as we can channelize them towards a better economic zone instead of pouring into rest of India.No wonder they will be followed by some extrimism:D

Have you created this thread to make Bangladeshi's happy and get lots of thanks
This is a good way to troll Bangladeshis ;)

did you even read what you are writing. Let me explain to you what you have written. So China the 2nd biggest economy in the World can't retaliate against India instead it wants Bangladesh to retaliate against India. My God. Can this get any more funnier.

Weather 1KM pipeline passes through India (in case of transit) or 5000 KM pipeline passes through India (in case you take oil from India port) we can blackmail you in both cases if we want to. Better deal with us directly.

Yeah sure. As if that will be most efficient transportation of power. Did you even check the map how far the power will be generated from Bangladesh. If you are trolling atleast troll with some logic so that the gullible Bangladeshis will believe you. But wait the Jamatis have already thanked you. So you have got your thanks already.

Anyway on serious serious note how about taking the pipeline directly from Myanmar. Won't that be much simpler than running the pipeline from Gwadar or via Bangladesh. Hard to understand your logic.

Sorry to deceive you, I can get more thanks if I side with you guys but I didn't. ;)

As for the transit, China has so many ways to supply oil to Tibet, we're diversifinh ourself so it will not be a threat to us even you decide to close the transit from BD side but we can get oil from Kunming or Chendu by rail as usual but BD will cut your transit as retaliation because you just cut their line of earning some money...you see my point :)

As for the electricity, what I meant is that we have alot of dams generating electriciy so we can share with BD if they really want to get electricity from Bhutan.

Myanmar pipleline to server Kunming region only...if that the answer you're looking for.

if the deal go through, you know verywell who can finance and build road and rail :D, but for religion, we don't have any comment it's all up to you guys to settle

This road will help India in the long run. We can get rid of illegal immigrants as we can channelize them towards a better economic zone instead of pouring into rest of India.No wonder they will be followed by some extrimism:D

I agree with you. :tup: They expect Chinese money. But look at Bangladeshi for everything from road to bridges, they expect outsiders to come and finance and construct it. What they do themselves.

if the deal go through, you know verywell who can finance and build road and rail :D, but for religion, we don't have any comment it's all up to you guys to settle

I don't see any hope in Bangladesh. IMO we shouldn't waste our money there.

Why you mentioned Kunming. ?

I agree with you. :tup: They expect Chinese money. But look at Bangladeshi for everything from road to bridges, they expect outsiders to come and finance and construct it. What they do themselves.

Dude, your main section of Bandra Worli Sea Link bridge was design consultation from Chinese, you're not far better, stop trumpheting your glory.

Back
Top Bottom