What's new

Ask India transit to China

China Built Dams but didn't divert the water, BD and Assam people still get the same amount of water at the end, but if India play a dirty trick with BD by keeping water for yourself, then don't blame us: as I have discuss on so many threads that how we can screw +400 millions Indian with waters, if you try to put all the water blame on China to justify your water policy regarding BD or Pakistan than you expect that we will be gladly doing you this favor starting with TIBET SPRING WATER :coffee:

Tibet%205100_Display%20counter.jpg

Just asking do you work in Tibet spring company

Have you created this thread to make Bangladeshi's happy and get lots of thanks
This is a good way to troll Bangladeshis ;)

did you even read what you are writing. Let me explain to you what you have written. So China the 2nd biggest economy in the World can't retaliate against India instead it wants Bangladesh to retaliate against India. My God. Can this get any more funnier.

Weather 1KM pipeline passes through India (in case of transit) or 5000 KM pipeline passes through India (in case you take oil from India port) we can blackmail you in both cases if we want to. Better deal with us directly.

Yeah sure. As if that will be most efficient transportation of power. Did you even check the map how far the power will be generated from Bangladesh. If you are trolling atleast troll with some logic so that the gullible Bangladeshis will believe you. But wait the Jamatis have already thanked you. So you have got your thanks already.

Anyway on serious serious note how about taking the pipeline directly from Myanmar. Won't that be much simpler than running the pipeline from Gwadar or via Bangladesh. Hard to understand your logic.

gwadar is being directly linked with china through a railway line under construction,pipeline,expanded Karakorum highway, oil from gwadar links straight to china via gilgit-baltistan its the shortest route directly connecting china to the oil lanes of persian gulf via land

http://orientalreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/pakistanmap1.png

Good idea, but will Bangladesh be able to give us the transit fares? Because no matter how little we charge, it'll be too much for them. *and blames on RAW conspiracy*

While on the other hand, China can use Kolkata port for the same purpose. If India allows transit, then i don't think India will oppose Chinese using Kolkata/Haldia port.

@Chinese-Dragon, any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
gwadar is being directly linked with china through a railway line under construction,pipeline,expanded Karakorum highway, oil from gwadar links straight to china via gilgit-baltistan its the shortest route directly connecting china to the oil lanes of persian gulf via land

Thanks I do realize that. I was just talking from the perspective of terrain. From Gwadar the papeline has to go through some of the toughest terrains in the world to reach the heart of China (that is south-East part of China). The terrain which is susceptible to land slides, snow storms etc. Comapred that to Myanmar route and you will realize why I said what I said.

I have written many times that contrary to what the Indians want us to believe, a Chinese dam with great reservoirs at the northern foot of the Himalayas will not harm us. Rather, it will help us by withholding rainwater during summer and releasing the same during lean period. Why should China releas the water in winter? It is because China needs this water to go upfront to its north through mountains, and it needs electricity to do this.

So, it will build power stations at the north of Arunachal (south of Tibet) and allow A PART of reservoir water to come down the slope also during winter, and produce electricity. As a result, a Brahmaputra dam if built in the Chinese side will only help us. The water has to come down the slope to generate hydrelectricity.

Since India is there to steal that winter water by building dams, therefore, I propose a tripartiate agreement so that India cannot steal our legitimate water. India and the Indians are always doing
nefarious things to BD. Even its hungry border people come and steal paddy and fish from our land. Its hungry fishermen steal fish regularly in the BoB. many of them are now in the BD jails.
So, BD needs a 3rd party involvement in the Brahmaputra water treaty that will safeguard our interest.

The truth is you are exaggerating and creating issues artificially against Indian dams. Where are those funny articles about earthquake and desert conspiracies. :cheesy:

Is this true(under construction). Can you provide any valid link

China Built Dams but didn't divert the water, BD and Assam people still get the same amount of water at the end, but if India play a dirty trick with BD by keeping water for yourself, then don't blame us: as I have discuss on so many threads that how we can screw +400 millions Indian with waters, if you try to put all the water blame on China to justify your water policy regarding BD or Pakistan than you expect that we will be gladly doing you this favor starting with TIBET SPRING WATER :coffee:

Tibet%205100_Display%20counter.jpg

We know what you are doing but in the last you make Bangladesh suffer, not India. :lol:

Just asking do you work in Tibet spring company

Nope, but it's interesting to bring it into discussion since it related to water issue :D, Tibet contains 1000 years of cristal clear water so refreshing as picture below, it will be a waste if we evil chinese don't bring it up to brag a little bite about ourself ;).

03(1).jpg

I have written many times that contrary to what the Indians want us to believe, a Chinese dam with great reservoirs at the northern foot of the Himalayas will not harm us. Rather, it will help us by withholding rainwater during summer and releasing the same during lean period. Why should China releas the water in winter? It is because China needs this water to go upfront to its north through mountains, and it needs electricity to do this.

So, it will build power stations at the north of Arunachal (south of Tibet) and allow A PART of reservoir water to come down the slope also during winter, and produce electricity. As a result, a Brahmaputra dam if built in the Chinese side will only help us. The water has to come down the slope to generate hydrelectricity.

Since India is there to steal that winter water by building dams, therefore, I propose a tripartiate agreement so that India cannot steal our legitimate water. India and the Indians are always doing
nefarious things to BD. Even its hungry border people come and steal paddy and fish from our land. Its hungry fishermen steal fish regularly in the BoB. many of them are now in the BD jails.
So, BD needs a 3rd party involvement in the Brahmaputra water treaty that will safeguard our interest.

Not only BoB all the rivers are infested with indian fishermen inside BD. Once I myself spent with indian fishermen on their boat for long inside our area. I asked them about entering inside BD, they said it's not a problem...BDR guys are soft to them. All the boats there were from india. That time I was soft thinking of their poverty, now I think they must be shot...their nationality is their crime.

Nope, but it's interesting to bring it into discussion since it related to water issue :D, Tibet contains 1000 years of cristal clear water so refreshing as picture below, it will be a waste if we evil chinese don't bring it up to brag a little bite about ourself ;).

03(1).jpg

Looks good in April I will visit china for a 2 weeks trip will try it for sure
& any idea if you will sell this to india

I have thanked you for a good answer and not that i like the answer. BD is not willing to give transit to India, because the population feel betrayed by Indian policy of building barrage and dams across the boundary that creates problems in Bangladesh. Well, this is one of many reasons only.

Beleive me...It does not matter to my opinion and perception if also you criticize me or India or you give me a thank to my post...You are welcome to modify your thanks at any point of time..You are welcome for that....As i mentioned it to many BD posters in this forum, i agree with the opinion of BD posters as long as this is directed towards Indian rather than using religiously hatred words....You have every right to bargain and do a trade off with India as you are giving some benefit to India in the form of transit....And similarly same thing goes to India too...If India really thinks that getting a transit is really important step, then should make sure that issues and demands of BD should be met with....
So my point is that this kind of negotiation should be done in the form of normal give and take...And if this does not work out they each of the parties will make their own arrangements...

Looks good in April I will visit china for a 2 weeks trip will try it for sure
& any idea if you will sell this to india

Try to contact this link below for local disttributor near your corner ;), but I advise you to create a distribution chain in India to sell Tibet spring water, you will make a huge profit out of it.
TIBET SPRING

The truth is you are exaggerating and creating issues artificially against Indian dams. Where are those funny articles about earthquake and desert conspiracies. :cheesy:

Is this true(under construction). Can you provide any valid link

makran coastal haighway connect to karakuram

makran coastal haiway

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ur/9/90/MakranCoastalHighway.jpg

karakuram highway
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/39/84/fa/karakoram-highway.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/150907_10151419059461983_1568892316_n.jpg

pipeline under construction
http://dawncompk.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/gas-pipeline-tapi-543.jpg?w=670

there is a thread where you will find more pics with detail maybe in the economic or strategic section

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon : Forget india, BD-China can make it straight through (independent) Assam, South Tibet....how is the idea ;)

OMG....U r a serious troll...Then i would put some spicy troll too..just to compete with you...forget BD....who knows after some time....20% of BD will be under sea ....:bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom