What's new

Ask India transit to China

Kiss_of_the_Dragon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
I got an Idea, if Indians want BD to give transit to their nord eastern territory, BD can ask in return a direct transit to Tibet. By doing this BD can use it own sea port to deliver oil to Tibet either by pipe or by train and make a great deal of money. Does it make sense?

Deep-see-port-Bangladesh-region.jpg

I got an Idea, if Indians want BD to give transit to their nord eastern territory, BD can ask in return a direct transit to Tibet. By doing this BD can use it own sea port to deliver oil to Tibet either by pipe or by train and make a great deal of money. Does it make sense?

Deep-see-port-Bangladesh-region.jpg

I think it is a good idea..This kind of regional integration should be encouraged....So i would like to suggest another idea...
Why to go for BD to deliver to Tibet..The shortest distance would be to bring the Iran oil to Gujurat port and transfer it to Tibet through Indian land routes..In that way even the distance of the sea lane will be reduced to 60%...

I think it is a good idea..This kind of regional integration should be encouraged....So i would like to suggest another idea...
Why to go for BD to deliver to Tibet..The shortest distance would be to bring the Iran oil to Gujurat port and transfer it to Tibet through Indian land routes..In that way even the distance of the sea lane will be reduced to 60%...

We still prefer BD way, because your proposed line can be subject to India political blackmail and we won't have retaliatory option but with BD, they can retaliate if India decide to cut the supply road to Tibet :cool:

And of course since Tibet is electric tower beside water tower, we can export electricity to Bangladesh in exchange, will be a WIN-WIN

Ready to open Tibet to the world? I am all for it ;)

We still prefer BD way, because your proposed line can be subject to India political blackmail and we won't have retaliatory option but with BD, they can retaliate if India decide to cut the supply road to Tibet :cool:

And of course since Tibet is electric tower beside water tower, we can export electricity to Bangladesh in exchange, will be a WIN-WIN

If you think Indian blackmail...then of course it is not wise option for you to go through India at all...And also i would recomend...BD also not to give any transit to India also...So that Indian will be forced to find an alternative and suiatable roadway to NE...

Does anyone realise what it will take to pump oil from sea level to over 18000 feet ??

Will it be economically worthwhile to lay a pipe line across passes and over terrain that has unstable rock strata ? The cost of roads is prohibitive and pipelines...?

Why ?

Lets not shoot from the hip.

Nathula Pass is opened for trade only for few months and secondly experience with Bangladesh was very disappointing over transit, now our project at Sittwe in Myanmar is completing soon

What you mean by "political maturity"?

Internal politics in Bangladesh. :omghaha:

Ready to open Tibet to the world? I am all for it ;)

Off course, China is mordernizing Tibet and Xinjiang,we build road and rail is only for that purpose.:smokin:

If you think Indian blackmail...then of course it is not wise option for you to go through India at all...And also i would recomend...BD also not to give any transit to India also...So that Indian will be forced to find an alternative and suiatable roadway to NE...

China wouldn't go to ask India for that, I just launch an idea, it's up to Bangladesh people to decide if this idea suit their own interest.

Regional integration is the key for development and progress of India and China...I am really for it as long as it is mutually benifitial...

Does anyone realise what it will take to pump oil from sea level to over 18000 feet ??

Will it be economically worthwhile to lay a pipe line across passes and over terrain that has unstable rock strata ? The cost of roads is prohibitive and pipelines...?

Why ?

Lets not shoot from the hip.

I just realised the OP has suggested BD delivers oil to Tibet by train as well.

A look at a political map does not indicate the physical features of the terrain. In 65 years India has not been able to take the rail into the hills , if BD can do it .. sure.

A little contact with reality will help.

Off course, China is mordernizing Tibet and Xinjiang,we build road and rail is only for that purpose.:smokin:

China wouldn't go to ask India for that, I just launch an idea, it's up to Bangladesh people to decide if this idea suit their own interest.

Dear friend you donot understand my point..If also BD agrees to your idea, then without Indian proving transit, this deal will not work out....Now if you have other alternative is to navigate from BD to Myanmar and then route it back to Tibet..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom