What's new

Asia's Great Naval Rivalry

and what measly efforts? you guys cannot even make a bike chain by yourselves the fact that you guys have not made 1 naval ship so don't talk.
You ever heard of JFT , Al Khalid MBT , Raad , Babur , , Ghauri , Ghaznavi , Shaheen , F22p ( produced under license ) , Nasr or Al Zarrar ? Probably NOT ! because you live in fool's paradise

IN has see how many of them are made in Indian shipyards and no not through TOT but indigenously our warship industry is very well developed we've made stealth ships nuclear submarines and are making an aircraft carrier of our own and so what? we still got the aircraft carrier Russians may have raised the price

Arihant Class Submarine
The submarine is reported to be similar to the Russian Akula class submarine, which India leased from the Soviet Union between 1988 and 1991.[43] Personnel will have the opportunity to train on an Akula-II class nuclear attack submarine it will lease from Russia sometime in the second quarter of 2010.[43] It is conjectured that India may have struck deal for the supply of two of these submarines with an option to purchase them in the future.[39]

Shivalik class frigate
The P17 is an enlarged and modified version of the Talwar {Krivak III} Class frigates. It was jointly designed by the Naval Design Bureau (NDB) and Russia's Severnoye Project Design Bureau (Severnoye Proyektno-Konstruktorskoye Bjuro - SPKB). SPKB's design influence can be observed in the Delhi Class destroyers and Khukri / Kora Class corvettes. France's DCN International (DCNI) has been involved in this project as a consultant undertaking signature management studies.

Is this what you call Indigenous ???
and about the Admiral Gorshhov ripoff !!!

On January 20, 2004, Russia agreed to sell the Admiral Gorshkov to India, though payment details are still being worked out. The original price was $947 million.On December 17, 2009, it was reported that India and Russia ended the stalemate over Gorshkov price deal by agreeing on a price of USD 2.3-billion Compare the two now :rofl: :rofl:

Refrain from pointless posts..
And contribute..
otherwise this thread will be closed.

You ever heard of JFT , Al Khalid MBT , Raad , Babur , , Ghauri , Ghaznavi , Shaheen , F22p ( produced under license ) , Nasr or Al Zarrar ? Probably NOT ! because you live in fool's paradise

Arihant Class Submarine
The submarine is reported to be similar to the Russian Akula class submarine, which India leased from the Soviet Union between 1988 and 1991.[43] Personnel will have the opportunity to train on an Akula-II class nuclear attack submarine it will lease from Russia sometime in the second quarter of 2010.[43] It is conjectured that India may have struck deal for the supply of two of these submarines with an option to purchase them in the future.[39]

Shivalik class frigate
The P17 is an enlarged and modified version of the Talwar {Krivak III} Class frigates. It was jointly designed by the Naval Design Bureau (NDB) and Russia's Severnoye Project Design Bureau (Severnoye Proyektno-Konstruktorskoye Bjuro - SPKB). SPKB's design influence can be observed in the Delhi Class destroyers and Khukri / Kora Class corvettes. France's DCN International (DCNI) has been involved in this project as a consultant undertaking signature management studies.

On January 20, 2004, Russia agreed to sell the Admiral Gorshkov to India, though payment details are still being worked out. The original price was $947 million.On December 17, 2009, it was reported that India and Russia ended the stalemate over Gorshkov price deal by agreeing on a price of USD 2.3-billion Compare the two now :rofl: :rofl:

We cannot call majority of Indian products as Indigenous I agree with you mate but are not they showing some positive signs to become self reliable? (they cannot be compared with china)

We cannot call majority of Indian products as Indigenous I agree with you mate but are not they showing some positive signs to become self reliable? (they cannot be compared with china)
Indeed yes , the knowledge gained is immense and useful in the long term but calling it indigenous is overestimating your achievements

Lame excuse ! The LCA program was started in the 80's You got sanctions in 1998 not before it ... If you are telling me that sanctions hampered the progress of your fighter , then it raises serious question on indigenousness of your fighter which already uses major systems imported from foreign countries ... Is it operational yet like JFT ? Economic crisis is bullshit since even Pakistan was passing through the same in 90's and was under sanctions after the nuclear tests in 1998 yet we managed to co develop and make the JFT operational in record time And how come some sanctions hurt you since you buy all the major tech from Russia ?... I always thought it was USA which imposed sanctions on us not Russia :rofl: Almost 3 decades and still not operational ! Wonderful !!!

The TOI correctly states that the real induction of the first 40 Tejas jets will begin only towards end-2013, with the first two squadrons becoming fully operational at the Sulur airbase (Tamil Nadu) by 2015 or so, a full three decades after the LCA project was first sanctioned to replace the ageing MiG-21s.

your ignorance amazes me to say the least

Pakistans economy was no where near India's shape in 1991 we were on the verge of collapse you guys were not i don't feel like explaining this to a troll like you so go and search up 1991 Indian economic crisis on web and read something about it

how so? everything is indigenous the radar is an EL/2032 platform with Indian inputs the Engine maybe foreign but at least we got the airframe and the other necessary steps done the FBW another major system is indigenous the entire airframe is our all composite design with low RCS none of things your country can do and who is we? you guys did not make anything for JF-17 everything on that plane was made by the Chinese the entire development was cast out by them Pakistan just paid for half of the fighter program and gets to mass produce it your proud of that? adding on the JF-17 design came from a canceled soviet fighter you take honor in that? well i guess being you guys thats a big achievement

and its at IOC LCA MK1 is not exactly what the AF wanted but thats why LCA MK2 is being developed Pakistan did not even make a screw for the JF-17 which is something we did for the HF-24 Marut by ourselves don't talk big when you cannot even produce a bike chain by yourselves

Arihant Class Submarine

Shivalik class frigate

JFT completely Chinese not Pakistani try again al Khalid is a Pakistani modification of the MBT-2000 which is copied from the soviet T72 and yes those Babur cruise missiles made after Tomahawk missiles landed in Pakistan :rofl: Ghuari copy of the Korean No-Dong 1 missile Al Zarrar another Chinese tanks look your bringing up crap China made for Pakistan what are you talking about? we are making stealth frigates and tanks of our own that can go head to head with Russian and other tanks the Arjun MK1 and MK2 which will be one of the most capable tanks on the planet again you have nothing to show for yourselves just because China gives you variants of its copied technology does not mean your big you guys have not even come close to where we are in terms of indigenous defense technology

Pakistan Missile Special Weapons Delivery Systems

Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists - Google Books

wow your a desperate troll your showing the Talwar class frigates as the Shivalik class frigates :rofl: what a idiot are you trying to be stupid or are you just desperate? the Krivak III frigates were modified for us into the Talwar class frigates the Shivalik class frigates are made at Mazogan docks ltd not Russia :lol: dude your stupidity amazes me

really it is similar? did Russia help in the design or anything like that? find a genuine source that says so not what you copied and pasted off of wikipedia

i never said Gorshkov was indigenous what are you some kind of mentally ill person? Vikrant class carriers are the indigenous carriers i have no time explaining this to a idiot go and see all the ship classes of the IN see if they were made in Russia or India come back with the balls to counter that i'll just be more amazed at your stupidity

JFT completely Chinese not Pakistani try again al Khalid is a Pakistani modification of the MBT-2000 which is copied from the soviet T72 and yes those Babur cruise missiles made after Tomahawk missiles landed in Pakistan Ghuari copy of the Korean No-Dong 1 missile Al Zarrar another Chinese tanks look your bringing up crap China made for Pakistan what are you talking about?
That is why we never call JFT as indigenous since we co developed it with the Chinese ... The PAF has decades of experience with western aircraft which Chinese dont ... The deisgn input helped make the JF 17 such a potent fighter ... Not the same with LCA , the engine , radar , avionics are imported from western countries and yet you call it indigenous ? Why ? Yes , Al Khalid is developed from T 72 but there is a hell lot of difference between developed and copied which you seem unable to understand ... Even if i accept for the sake of the argument that Babur is copy of Tomahawk and Ghauri of some Nodong 1 then what happened to the rest of the series ! Which missile would you compare with Raad ALCM , Nasr ( Hatf 1X ) , Abdali , Ghaznavi , Ghauri 2 & 3 and Shaheen 1 , 2 & 3 to prove that its a copy ? :rofl:

wow your a desperate troll your showing the Talwar class frigates as the Shivalik class frigates what a idiot are you trying to be stupid or are you just desperate? the Krivak III frigates were modified for us into the Talwar class frigates the Shivalik class frigates are made at Mazogan docks ltd not Russia dude your stupidity amazes me

I think its about time you check my posts with open eyes ... The so called indigenous stealth Shivalik is actually a enlarged version and modified version of Talwar class frigate which is being developed by Russian companies in India ... How does it remain indigenous then ? Care to explain ? ... I was debunking the myth of indigenousness of your Shivalik class frigates ... A fact which you were unable to understand

Shivalik class frigate
The P17 is an enlarged and modified version of the Talwar {Krivak III} Class frigates. It was jointly designed by the Naval Design Bureau (NDB) and Russia's Severnoye Project Design Bureau (Severnoye Proyektno-Konstruktorskoye Bjuro - SPKB). SPKB's design influence can be observed in the Delhi Class destroyers and Khukri / Kora Class corvettes.

It appears that i must tell you the truth about Talwar Class Frigates too :rofl:

Talwar Class Frigate
On 17 November 1997, Russia and India signed a $1 billion contract, for three Krivak III class multi-purpose frigates. The Indian Navy wanted to fill the gap created by the decommissioning of the Leander class frigates until the Project 17 Class frigates entered service..After the signing of the contract, Severnoye Design Bureau began a detail design layout and the shipbuilder, Baltisky Zavod of St. Petersburg, began preparations for their construction. The project involved around 130 suppliers from Russia, India, Britain, Germany, Denmark, Belarus, Ukraine and other countries including over 30 St. Petersburg-based naval design organizations and institutes.

So tell me what was indigenous even about Talwar class frigates ? :rofl:
Just do some proper research before coming out to debate

i never said Gorshkov was indigenous what are you some kind of mentally ill person? Vikrant class carriers are the indigenous carriers i have no time explaining this to a idiot go and see all the ship classes of the IN see if they were made in Russia or India come back with the balls to counter that i'll just be more amazed at your stupidity
Even i didn't say that Admiral Gorshkov was indigenous ... I was just explaining how Russia ripped off India on that deal when price suddenly increased from 947 million to 2.3 billion

Perfectly in response with this argument of yours
we still got the aircraft carrier Russians may have raised the price

On January 20, 2004, Russia agreed to sell the Admiral Gorshkov to India, though payment details are still being worked out. The original price was $947 million.On December 17, 2009, it was reported that India and Russia ended the stalemate over Gorshkov price deal by agreeing on a price of USD 2.3-billion

Your highlighted comments show desperation ... No personal attacks This isn't BR

really it is similar? did Russia help in the design or anything like that? find a genuine source that says so not what you copied and pasted off of wikipedia
So now WIKI has lost its credibility just because it isn't in harmony with what you like to boast about ? :rofl:

how so? everything is indigenous the radar is an EL/2032 platform with Indian inputs the Engine maybe foreign but at least we got the airframe and the other necessary steps done the FBW another major system is indigenous the entire airframe is our all composite design with low RCS none of things your country can do and who is we? you guys did not make anything for JF-17 everything on that plane was made by the Chinese the entire development was cast out by them Pakistan just paid for half of the fighter program and gets to mass produce it your proud of that? adding on the JF-17 design came from a canceled soviet fighter you take honor in that? well i guess being you guys thats a big achievement
Yes , few systems used in LCA are developed by Indian companies under license but all the major parts essential to get the aircraft functional have been brought from outside ... The engines , avionics and the radar were bought from outside ... What exactly is indigenous then ? The so called El/M-2032 you talk about is an Israeli radar intended to be used on cancelled Lavi project .. A little research helps everytime ... The RCS of JFT is significantly lower than that of LCA ...

EL/M-2032

The EL/M-2032 is an advanced pulse Doppler, multimode Fire Control Radar intended for multi-role fighter aircraft originated from the Lavi project. It is suitable for air-to-air and air-to-surface modes.[1]

What indigenousness do you boast about for ? :rofl:

The highlighted part shows how ignorant you are about the development of JFT ... Kindly read some threads regarding the develepment of JFT and you will understand that it wasn't merely bought from China ( heck even the DSI intake was designed by Pakistani Engineers ) ... May i know which cancelled soviet fighter is JFT derived from ?

Pakistan did not even make a screw for the JF-17 which is something we did for the HF-24 Marut by ourselves don't talk big when you cannot even produce a bike chain by yourselves
Repeating the same arguments again and again wont make it a reality ... Yes we proceded with missiles and defense stuff but yeah we cant make a bike chain ( sarcasm :cheers: ) :rofl:

^ yes co develop alright :lol: please tell me one pakistani system on the JF-17 in other words to summarize nothing the JF-17 uses a Chinese radar a Russian engine already the PAF wants new avionics on the JF-17 yes we are so afraid of the imported Chinese fighter jet that you guys painted green :rofl: LCA MK1 is pretty much complete we built a 4th gen fighter by ourselves in spartan conditions with a bad economy and later on sanctions MK1 is just the tip of this iceberg MK2 will be a new beast with 3x the capability and look dear just because you got North Korean and Chinese ballistic missiles and learned the "screwdriver technology" how to mass produce them proves that you guys are not self sufficient thanks for proving my claim :)

your going to wikipedia and telling me the name of another ship trying to boast on how the Shivalik class frigate is not indigenous i seriously do not understand what makes you so obsessed and desperate to change sources so both the Talwar and Shivalilk frigates are from the Krivak III frigates? :lol: which is why the Talwar and Shivalik classes do not even look the same? i can't stop laughing at you going to wikipedia and chaning the description on the page :rofl: oh your a funny troll

get a actual source that says Shivalik frigates were not designed by Mazogan Docks in India not some crap a jealous Pakistani troll wrote on wikipedia without a source

again your being a retard when did i say Talwar frigates were indigenous?

if Wikipedia is all you got to back up your baseless claims then there's really no point of me responding to you get an actual source whats funny is your trying to tell me Shivalik class frigates were made by Russia which is why they are being built at Mazogon Docks and in the future at GRSE

Russians still gave us the aircraft carrier though they shot themselves in the foot by delaying it we dont rely on Russia as much as we used too the MiG-35 elimination is a fact that supports this however you guys and the Chinese nothing has really changed since what 1964? at least we are making our own indigenous defense equipment and trying to step out of a buyer seller relationship

Yes , few systems used in LCA are developed by Indian companies under license but all the major parts essential to get the aircraft functional have been brought from outside ... The engines , avionics and the radar were bought from outside ... What exactly is indigenous then ? The so called El/M-2032 you talk about is an Israeli radar intended to be used on cancelled Lavi project .. A little research helps everytime ... The RCS of JFT is significantly lower than that of LCA ...

EL/M-2032

The EL/M-2032 is an advanced pulse Doppler, multimode Fire Control Radar intended for multi-role fighter aircraft originated from the Lavi project. It is suitable for air-to-air and air-to-surface modes.[1]

What indigenousness do you boast about for ? :rofl:

The highlighted part shows how ignorant you are about the development of JFT ... Kindly read some threads regarding the develepment of JFT and you will understand that it wasn't merely bought from China ( heck even the DSI intake was designed by Pakistani Engineers ) ... May i know which cancelled soviet fighter is JFT derived from ?

Repeating the same arguments again and again wont make it a reality ... Yes we proceded with missiles and defense stuff but yeah we cant make a bike chain ( sarcasm :cheers: ) :rofl:

really and what did Indian companies license produce to help the development of LCA? when in fact the entire design and development was led by ADA and the DRDO labs? :lol: and don't tell me your proof of that claim is Wikipedia with out a source right? :rofl: what a joker

yeah so? we got our AESA radar under development Kaveri engine has been performing well in trials lets see you guys try to make your own radar or engine then talk at least our designs will enter the production level they might have taken long but we got the experience in working with those technologies see your not getting it the point of these projects is so we can be self sufficient in defense technology because in times of strategic crisis if we get sanctioned we won't suffer and can continue producing defense equipment

Izdeliye 33 go and read about that the design the Chinese JF-17

LOL funny dude you guys got technology from other countries to make all that stuff all of that "indigenous" stuff you showed me was crap China made for you guys come back with a real indigenous weapon then talk learning screw driver technology from other countries how do you take honor in that? :lol:

https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/archived-reports-1/jan_jun1999.html#pakistan

Chinese and North Korean entities continued to provide assistance to Pakistan's ballistic missile program during the first half of 1999. Such assistance is critical for Islamabad's efforts to produce ballistic missiles. In April 1998, Pakistan flight-tested the Ghauri MRBM, which is based on North Korea's No Dong missile. Also in April 1998, the US imposed sanctions against Pakistani and North Korean entities for their role in transferring Missile Technology Control Regime Category I ballistic missile-related technology. In April 1999, Islamabad flight-tested another Ghauri MRBM and the Shaheen-1 SRBM.

Truth Behind Pakistani Nuclear Program - YouTube

ooo that video gots to hurt :( give it a watch if you really want to know the truth

LCA MK1 is pretty much complete we built a 4th gen fighter by ourselves in spartan conditions with a bad economy and later on sanctions MK1 is just the tip of this iceberg
Still pretty much complete after 3 decades of development ? If you call it success then God save IAF from failures :rofl: you still didn't reply me how did sanctions affect you ? Just because all major systems were bought from outside Right ? Because otherwise the development should have continued normally amidst sanctions

MK2 will be a new beast with 3x the capability and look dear just because you got North Korean and Chinese ballistic missiles and learned the "screwdriver technology" how to mass produce them proves that you guys are not self sufficient thanks for proving my claim
Lets get Tejas operational first and then talk about some Tejas Mark 2 or whatever ... The Maiden flight of Mark 2 isn't expected before 2014 according to Times of India so happy hunting !!! :D ... Back this argument with credible sources that Shaheen , Ghauri , Raad and Nasr ' designs were indeed delivered by China to us and i shall see ... I thought that we transferred the nuclear tech to North Korea so how come they were providing us designs ... Are teachers taught by students in your country ? :rofl:

how to mass produce them proves that you guys are not self sufficient thanks for proving my claim

I told you to read with open eyes but apparently i was asking too much

Even if i accept for the sake of the argument that Babur is copy of Tomahawk and Ghauri of some Nodong 1 ! Which missile would you compare with Raad ALCM , Nasr ( Hatf 1X ) , Abdali , Ghaznavi , Ghauri 2 & 3 and Shaheen 1 , 2 & 3 to prove that its a copy ?
Can you understand this simple sentence ?

You are very confused here :rofl:
Now read your first argument

wow your a desperate troll your showing the Talwar class frigates as the Shivalik class frigates what a idiot are you trying to be stupid or are you just desperate? the Krivak III frigates were modified for us into the Talwar class frigates the Shivalik class frigates are made at Mazogan docks ltd not Russia dude your stupidity amazes me

So when i successfully proved that so called Indigenous Shivalik was nothing but a enlarged and modified version of Talwar class ( Russian frigate ) ... You started to change arguments :rofl: ... So what is indigenous in Shivalik if its being built by Russian companies in India ? Its not my fault if you cant understand that Shivalik is developed from Talwar so all indigenous talk is crap

your going to wikipedia and telling me the name of another ship trying to boast on how the Shivalik class frigate is not indigenous i seriously do not understand what makes you so obsessed and desperate to change sources so both the Talwar and Shivalilk frigates are from the Krivak III frigates? which is why the Talwar and Shivalik classes do not even look the same? i can't stop laughing at you going to
Dont start rubbish talk about me changing sources ... The contents at Wikipedia aren't written by me ... Which sources are you talking about ? If you are so bothered then check the links given below in the article ... It is clear that you cant comprehend even simple things i have said

if Wikipedia is all you got to back up your baseless claims then there's really no point of me responding to you get an actual source whats funny is your trying to tell me Shivalik class frigates were made by Russia which is why they are being built at Mazogon Docks and in the future at GRSE
:rofl:

Even the Agosta B submarines were made in Karachi so does that mean they are developed indigenously ? :D

Chinese and North Korean entities continued to provide assistance to Pakistan's ballistic missile program during the first half of 1999. Such assistance is critical for Islamabad's efforts to produce ballistic missiles. In April 1998, Pakistan flight-tested the Ghauri MRBM, which is based on North Korea's No Dong missile. Also in April 1998, the US imposed sanctions against Pakistani and North Korean entities for their role in transferring Missile Technology Control Regime Category I ballistic missile-related technology. In April 1999, Islamabad flight-tested another Ghauri MRBM and the Shaheen-1 SRBM.
What about Raad ALCM , Nasr ( Hatf 1X ) , Abdali , Ghaznavi , Ghauri 2 & 3 and Shaheen 1 , 2 & 3 ? Which missiles are they copied from ? :rofl: Even you received Soviet assistance to start your nuclear programme ! Shall i begin about that ?

really and what did Indian companies license produce to help the development of LCA? when in fact the entire design and development was led by ADA and the DRDO labs? and don't tell me your proof of that claim is Wikipedia with out a source right? what a joker
Even the design consultancies were provided by foreign companies :rofl: What indigenousness are you talking about ?

yeah so? we got our AESA radar under development
That Radar is being developed by Elta ( Israeli company ) and not Indians :rofl:

Izdeliye 33 go and read about that the design the Chinese JF-17
Compare the picture of the two and then let me know ... Its easy to talk like this

LOL funny dude you guys got technology from other countries to make all that stuff all of that "indigenous" stuff you showed me was crap China made for you guys come back with a real indigenous weapon then talk learning screw driver technology from other countries how do you take honor in that?
Atleast we dont claim indigenousness for our fighter ... 90 % of your programs are either done by Russians or under Joint Ventures with western countries :rofl: Dont cast stone if you are living in a glass house :D

and don't tell me your proof of that claim is Wikipedia with out a source right? what a joker
Wikipedia is a credible site ... Does it matter if you dont believe it ? ... Dont expect us to believe in the rubbish that you read on BR sources :rofl:

Still pretty much complete after 3 decades of development ? If you call it success then God save IAF from failures :rofl: you still didn't reply me how did sanctions affect you ? Just because all major systems were bought from outside Right ? Because otherwise the development should have continued normally amidst sanctions

Lets get Tejas operational first and then talk about some Tejas Mark 2 or whatever ... The Maiden flight of Mark 2 isn't expected before 2014 according to Times of India so happy hunting !!! :D ... Back this argument with credible sources that Shaheen , Ghauri , Raad and Nasr ' designs were indeed delivered by China to us and i shall see ... I thought that we transferred the nuclear tech to North Korea so how come they were providing us designs ... Are teachers taught by students in your country ? :rofl:

I told you to read with open eyes but apparently i was asking too much

Can you understand this simple sentence ?

You are very confused here :rofl:
Now read your first argument

So when i successfully proved that Indigenous Shivalik was nothing but a enlarged and modified version of Talwar class ( Russian frigate ) ... You started to change arguments :rofl: ... So what is indigenous in Shivalik if its being built by Russian companies in India ? Its not my fault if you cant understand that Shivalik is developed from Talwar so all indigenous talk is crap

Dont start rubbish talk about me changing sources ... The contents at Wikipedia aren't written by me ... Which sources are you talking about ? If you are so bothered then check the links given below in the article

:rofl:

Even the Agosta B submarines were made in Karachi so does that mean they are developed indigenously ? :D

actually 10 years first flight was in 2001 the design freeze was in 1990 91 was when the economic problems happened sanctions happened in 98 we were hit with a technology embargo how the hell can you make a fighter jet when the sale of technologies has been prohibited by the international community? the American engines powered the technology demonstrators and the FBW was developed entirely in India

Tejas IOC this year its complete some testing is still being done but its ready to enter IAF service besides its better than those ancient MiG-21's which is the purpose of it entering service in fact thats why the entire development was carried out

and see the CIA link i posted read before trolling :lol:

and what the hell have you proved? all you've done is posted some crap off Wikipedia i'm asking you for a link not some fairy tail conspiracy BS Talwar frigates are the modified Krivaks not the Shivaliks your ignorance amazes me come up with a link that the Shivalik frigates are Russian quite frankly i am not interested in your BS

and why are you avoiding the question? i asked you to come up with something reliable not Wikipedia where people can write whatever the hell they want and only idiots would believe it

^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OK and what is your proof to back this up? a Zaid Hamid speech? :lol:

and here read this, this answers all of your stupid missile questions

Dr. Qadeer responsible for N-proliferation: Musharraf - GEO.tv

keep on believing your fairy tales :lol: the BS you post on here really entertains me your spitting crap on here without a source i'd believe a mentally ill patient on crack over you and 90% of our indigenous programs are Russian or western? :rofl: cool story bro what another thing that Zaid Hamid taught you?

the fighter was designed by India it uses our technology radar is Israeli with Indian inputs the engine may be foreign but that will change when Kaveri enters production and has Pakistan made its own radar or engine? and let me know what you get off wiki :lol:

and yes for you Wikipedia is credible whatever Pakistani vandals type on there makes you feel better about yourself :lol: provide a reliable source then talk mkay?

What about Raad ALCM , Nasr ( Hatf 1X ) , Abdali , Ghaznavi , Ghauri 2 & 3 and Shaheen 1 , 2 & 3 ? Which missiles are they copied from ? :rofl: Even you received Soviet assistance to start your nuclear programme

The United States government states that the Ghauri design is based on North Korea's Rodong-1 (also known as Nodong-1) missile

Back
Top Bottom