What's new

Asia's Great Naval Rivalry

Kid take a chill pill ! Calling it Indigenous wont change the facts ... Yes its assembled in India but with foreign parts ... I suggest you take a look in dictionary what Indigenousness really means ? Are you OK ?

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

Even BR admits that Engines , Weapon systems , Radars , Stealth equipment and Sonar detection equipment from foreign countries ! Who am i to say anything if even your defacto national defense site claims it wasn't indigenous

but does it say anything about being designed in russia like you've been saying like an idiot for the past 3 days? exactly now stfu radar is a mix of BEL and Elta systems EW suite is Indian Sonars are Indian made by the DRDO etc lol keep on making a fool of yourself your embarrassing yourself each time you post i never said the weapons or engine was indigenous i've stayed to the truth of the ships being designed and built in India

Naval Technology - Shivalik Class

These frigates are mounted with MR-760 Fregat M2EM 3-D radar, an air search radar, HUMSA (hull-mounted sonar array) and ATAS / Thales Sintra towed array systems . Shivalik is fitted with a mix of indigenous Russian, Indian, and Western weaponry and sensor systems. The weaponry systems include the Russian Shtil surface-to-air missile systems, Klub anti-ship cruise missiles, and Israeli Barak-I missile defence system.Shivalik Class frigates are driven by two diesel and two combined diesel and gas (CODOG) engines. Two Pielstick 16 PA6 STC diesel engines delivering 7,600shp at 1,084rpm each and two US General Electric LM2500 engines delivering 33,600shp at 3,600rpm.

From the link you just posted ... Indigenous ???

but does it say anything about being designed in russia like you've been saying like an idiot for the past 3 days? exactly now stfu radar is a mix of BEL and Elta systems EW suite is Indian Sonars are Indian made by the DRDO etc lol keep on making a fool of yourself your embarrassing yourself each time you post i never said the weapons or engine was indigenous i've stayed to the truth of the ships being designed and built in India

Look the definition of Indigenousness in the dictionary ... You lack common sense which isn't my fault !

Naval Technology - Shivalik Class

These frigates are mounted with MR-760 Fregat M2EM 3-D radar, an air search radar, HUMSA (hull-mounted sonar array) and ATAS / Thales Sintra towed array systems . Shivalik is fitted with a mix of indigenous Russian, Indian, and Western weaponry and sensor systems. The weaponry systems include the Russian Shtil surface-to-air missile systems, Klub anti-ship cruise missiles, and Israeli Barak-I missile defence system.Shivalik Class frigates are driven by two diesel and two combined diesel and gas (CODOG) engines. Two Pielstick 16 PA6 STC diesel engines delivering 7,600shp at 1,084rpm each and two US General Electric LM2500 engines delivering 33,600shp at 3,600rpm.

From the link you just posted ... Indigenous ???

Look the definition of Indigenousness in the dictionary ... You lack common sense which isn't my fault !

Lol when did i say the weapons and engine was indigenous? your changing the subject because your getting screwed over on the ignorant crap you posted the ship design and construction took place in India everything is indigenous except weapons and engine the sensors and electronics equipment is a mix of foreign and Indian equipment

oh btw way to debunk yourself first you claimed Shivaliks were designed by Russia now your using the link i posted to debunk you :lol:

Lol when did i say the weapons and engine was indigenous? your changing the subject because your getting screwed over on the ignorant crap you posted the ship design and construction took place in India everything is indigenous except weapons and engine the sensors and electronics equipment is a mix of foreign and Indian equipment
So when you say that its a Indigenous ship , you really mean that only the hull was designed in India ? :rofl: :rofl: Indigenous ship would mean that entire systems were made in India which isn't surely the case
What remains besides engine , sensors and electronic equipment ? :rofl: The hull and the tri color paint ? :D Oh yeah ! I give you full credit for those lol

oh btw way to debunk yourself first you claimed Shivaliks were designed by Russia now your using the link i posted to debunk you

Yes and i still claim that it was designed in collaboration with Russia and France

The P17 ( Shivalik ) is an enlarged and modified version of the Talwar {Krivak III} Class frigates. It was jointly designed by the Naval Design Bureau (NDB) and Russia's Severnoye Project Design Bureau (Severnoye Proyektno-Konstruktorskoye Bjuro - SPKB). SPKB's design influence can be observed in the Delhi Class destroyers and Khukri / Kora Class corvettes. France's DCN International (DCNI) has been involved in this project as a consultant undertaking signature management studies. P17

Saying that its false wont change the facts :rofl:

So when you say that its a Indigenous ship , you really mean that only the hull was designed in India ? :rofl: :rofl: Indigenous ship would mean that entire systems were made in India which isn't surely the case
What remains besides engine , sensors and electronic equipment ? :rofl: The hull and the tri color paint ? :D Oh yeah ! I give you full credit for those lol

Yes and i still claim that it was designed in collaboration with Russia and France

The P17 ( Shivalik ) is an enlarged and modified version of the Talwar {Krivak III} Class frigates. It was jointly designed by the Naval Design Bureau (NDB) and Russia's Severnoye Project Design Bureau (Severnoye Proyektno-Konstruktorskoye Bjuro - SPKB). SPKB's design influence can be observed in the Delhi Class destroyers and Khukri / Kora Class corvettes. France's DCN International (DCNI) has been involved in this project as a consultant undertaking signature management studies. P17

Saying that its false wont change the facts :rofl:

still thats more than you guys can do :lol: who the hell are you to talk down to us? does your navy even operate an indigenous ship let alone a destroyer? :rofl: make something of your own then talk jealously and insecurity won't do you any good in terms of naval capability your not even in the same league compared to us

and if you want to be a retard thats up to you provide a source or be quiet i like how your still blabbering on even though i proved Shivaliks were made and designed in India oh well i can't help a mentally ill person

my parting gift for you http://www.naval-technology.com/projects/shivalik-class-friga/

still thats more than you guys can do who the hell are you to talk down to us? does your navy even operate an indigenous ship let alone a destroyer? make something of your own then talk jealously and insecurity won't do you any good in terms of naval capability your not even in the same league compared to us
Do one thing Take a chill pill and sleep !
It was you who started boasting about some indigenous ship , not us ... Jealousy and Insecurity ? :rofl: How can a hull and tri color paint developed in your country bother me ? League ? Even some African country will start looking better if i start about poverty in your country so better stick to the topic

^ do one thing and get a lobotomy it may help :lol: and i'm not the one who started kissing a$$ on here like you then you started posting some other crap about LCA and other of our indigenous projects this is a thread about China and India you came up and rednecked the thread with your posting of stuff you put on Wiki and GS Lol again more ignorance if you need to lie to yourself to make yourself feel better i understand and those African nations do not add 40 million people to its middle class every year do they? what really makes me laugh is how you look down on us listen first learn how to manufacture a screw by yourself then talk down on us :rofl:

Tell you what ! There's no need to get personal ... I can understand that you are desperate ... Been trying for hours to argue against the sun but still show a little respect or i may report a personal attack on it :) IT was you who told us earlier how Chinese do reverse engineering or **** which lead me to question your capabilities ... Nobody cares if you dont consider Wiki as reliable ... Half the word knows about your so called indigenous equipment ... Your obsession with screws perfectly matches your flag , well done Nobody gives a damn **** if you IQ isn't high enough to understand WIKI or other Credible sites ... Bask in the glory of propaganda and keep on thinking that Pakistanis cant make screws ... We shall tell you what we are capable of when the time comes

Tell you what ! There's no need to get personal ... I can understand that you are desperate ... Been trying for hours to argue against the sun but still show a little respect or i may report a personal attack on it :) IT was you who told us earlier how Chinese do reverse engineering or **** which lead me to question your capabilities ... Shall i begin about the homeless people in Mumbai ? Your obsession with screws perfectly matches your flag , well done

i was responding to another member who was criticizing our indigenous defense base when all they've done is copy and reverse engineer we do not do that and i'm the one whose desperate? :lol: cool story bro

go ahead and talk about Mumbai on average there are more slums in Pakistan and Karachi's slum is bigger than Mumbai's

Principaux_Bidonvilles.png

the darker the country the more the population lives in slums

800px-Urban_population_living_in_slums.svg.png

And we aren't here to learn about how many slums are living in Mumbai or Karachi ! You are once again derailing the thread with baseless posts and personal attacks !!! How come those slums are related with your naval abilities ? :rofl:

^ do one thing and get a lobotomy it may help :lol: and i'm not the one who started kissing a$$ on here like you then you started posting some other crap about LCA and other of our indigenous projects this is a thread about China and India you came up and rednecked the thread with your posting of stuff you put on Wiki and GS Lol again more ignorance if you need to lie to yourself to make yourself feel better i understand and those African nations do not add 40 million people to its middle class every year do they? what really makes me laugh is how you look down on us listen first learn how to manufacture a screw by yourself then talk down on us :rofl:

Off topic again !

Back
Top Bottom