What's new

Asia's Great Naval Rivalry

Yes ! It looks like you and secur seperated long time ago in Kumbh mela. You guys may be having similar lockets !

Comments like these and you will surely be banned

What ?? Pesronal attack ? A case of pot calling the kettle black ! Very possessive of secur you are, right ?? Enjoy last few hours on PDF

Possessive of secur ? Are you typing under the influence ?

@MODS please post IP Address of Secur and Yodhashakti
Leave it to the Mods ... Dont derail the thread ... Shows desperation on your part because your claims are debunked ... Stick to the thread and dont try to divert anyone

What ?? Pesronal attack ? A case of pot calling the kettle black ! Very possessive of secur you are, right ?? Enjoy last few hours on PDF

Possessive of secur ? Are you typing under the influence ?

You both are derailing the thread now as if it hasn't already been done by your obsession with Pakistan :hitwall: Any thread concerning India and the first comments comes about Pakistan

Leave it to the Mods ... Dont derail the thread ... Shows desperation on your part because your claims are debunked ... Stick to the thread and dont try to divert anyone

You both are derailing the thread now as if it hasn't already been done by your obsession with Pakistan :hitwall: Any thread concerning India and the first comments comes about Pakistan

Obsession with Pakistan ! In case you didnt notice this thread is about China and India rivalry ! Now tell me. who is obsessed with who ?

Obsession with Pakistan ! In case you didnt notice this thread is about China and India rivalry ! Now tell me. who is obsessed with who ?

he is the one who started posting BS about IN ships saying they were made in Russia now he is telling us we are obsessed with him :lol: the entire thread got derailed because of him

he is the one who started posting BS about IN ships saying they were made in Russia now he is telling us we are obsessed with him :lol: the entire thread got derailed because of him

Did you notice ? He visits and posts in India related threads only. Secur is actually insecure

no offense, but the Pakistan navy is just not in the league.

The very first comment on the thread ... Now tell me who's obsessed with whom?
Why the hell did you call it indigenous if it wasn't ? Half of the thread was dedicated to bashing Chinese reverse engineering so naturally even your abilities were to be questioned

he is the one who started posting BS about IN ships saying they were made in Russia now he is telling us we are obsessed with him the entire thread got derailed because of him
Yeah and you got desperate and tried to claim that Global Security and BR both lie about Indian capabilities ... This wasn't even a 2 page debate ... I proved it right from the start but what to do of the desperate who wish to tell the world about Indigenousness without even having a idea what is it :hitwall:

Why the hell did you call it indigenous if it wasn't ? Half of the thread was dedicated to bashing Chinese reverse engineering so naturally even your abilities were to be questioned

the fact that the ships were designed and built in India? thats not indigenous? but what do you know about indigenous? you came up on here talking big about Al Khalid JF-17 etc when both of those are made by the Chinese go get a dictionary and learn what indigenous means jesus christ insecure and ignorant

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Yeah and you got desperate and tried to claim that Global Security and BR both lie about Indian capabilities ... This wasn't even a 2 page debate ... I proved it right from the start but what to do of the desperate who wish to tell the world about Indigenousness without even having a idea what is it :hitwall:

i asked for a reference or credible genuine source not something YOU wrote on GS and wikipedia i've already posted many links including the non Indian link relating to the Shivalik frigates which got you to shut up :lol:

BR page on the Shivalik frigates says nothing on them being made or designed in Russia don't try and tell me some ol BS just because you've been debunked

jbgt90 was replying to a post by delhi dare devil.

the fact that the ships were designed and built in India? thats not indigenous? but what do you know about indigenous? you came up on here talking big about Al Khalid JF-17 etc when both of those are made by the Chinese go get a dictionary and learn what indigenous means jesus christ insecure and ignorant
Kid take a chill pill ! Calling it Indigenous wont change the facts ... Yes its assembled in India but with foreign parts ... I suggest you take a look in dictionary what Indigenousness really means ? Are you OK ?

BR page on the Shivalik frigates says nothing on them being made or designed in Russia don't try and tell me some ol BS just because you've been debunked
Even BR admits that Engines , Weapon systems , Radars , Stealth equipment and Sonar detection equipment was acquired from foreign countries ! Russian and French companies provided design consultancies . Who am i to say anything if even your defacto national defense site claims it wasn't indigenous ?

No your favorite defense site B****T R*****K :rofl:
The Project 17 (P17) standard frigate (and the follow-on P-17A) will be the Indian Navy's new stealthy multi-role surface combatant for the 21st century. Class frigates by some years.
Russia's Severnoye Project Design Bureau (Severnoye Proyektno-Konstruktorskoye Bjuro - SPKB) was responsible for the weapons integration on the P-17 .
Canada's Davis Engineering provided Infra-Red Suppression System (IRSS) design tools & training to the Indian Navy for the P17 ships and this will help the ships in having a lower IR (infra-red) signature.
The Canadian IRSS is the most effective IR signature reduction device in service today. The German RAMSES Radar Cross Section (RCS) prediction software was used to optimize the RCS signaturefor this design.
UK's DERA was appointed consultant ofr underwater noise studies. The vessel features a CODOG (COmbined Diesel Or Gas Turbine) propulsion plant featuring two General Electric LM 2500 IEC (Integrated Engine Controls) Marine Gas Turbines and two S.E.M.T. Pielstick 16 PA6 STC diesel engines driving two Controllable Pitch Propellers (CPP) through two Renk gearboxes.
Renk of Germany supplied the gearboxes through their Indian partner, Elecon. This is understood to be a breakthrough for Renk since the Indian Navy uses gearboxes from their competitor, MAAG.

In October 2001, CAE of Canada was awarded a contract by MDL and the Indian Navy to act as the overall platform functional integrator and supplier of the Integrated Machinery Control System (IMCS) for the three P17 Class frigates.
The main gun on the P17 is a 76.2 mm Super Rapid Gun Mount (SRGM) made under license from OTO Melara of Italy
The sensor suite is primarily comprised of Russian, Israeli, and Indian equipment. The main air search and targeting radar for the Shtil SAM system is a foremast-mounted MR-760 Fregat M2EM 3-D air search radar. Fire control guidance and target illumination for the Shtil SAM system is provided by four 3R-90 Orekh (NATO: Front Dome) radars. Fire control for the 76mm SRGM and the CIWS is provided by two Elta EL/M 2221 directors - mounted atop the bridge and aft on a platform atop the hangar. Fire control radar for the SSMs is by a Garpun Bal. A new Israeli radar, the long range version of the Elta 2238, AMDR-ER is fitted on the ship

Back
Top Bottom