What's new

Asia's Great Naval Rivalry

Amusing that the above statement coming from nation which was spending probably a fortune on mega expensive projects like ICBMs , nuclear submarine when its people were suffering from every kind of problem.

So spare your sympathies for your gullible allies.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

So by implication you mean Pakistan is ..................i thought the friendship was deeper than ocean and sefdlfsdklfn.......least you can do is support them :P

The difference is of course that China's ICBMs and nuclear subs were made with China's own technology using Chinese workers, thus providing jobs for thousands of people.

India buying weapons from the West, is a whole different situation that doesn't create many jobs in India.

The difference is of course that China's ICBMs and nuclear subs were made with China's own technology using Chinese workers, thus providing jobs for thousands of people.

India buying weapons from the West, is a whole different situation that doesn't create many jobs in India.

Most of the Missiles are made in India only. Yes, We do import many things approx ~40%-50%. We have almost completed or in process to comeplete Aircraft carrier, Nucleur submarine BM, Agni 5, Tejas, Arjun Tank, LCH heclicopte. warships, Spy Satellite, Akash SAM, Destroyers, Frigates, ABM and many many more.

When we buy then at same time we start our own indigenous R&D and Production. For example, We purchased Aircraft carrier from Russia 6-7 years back but we also started manufacturing own at that time. So, Now we will have 2 Aircraft carrier in next 2 years. We had capacity to make only one due to small shipyard capacity. Now, I don't think India will buy Aircraft carrier from any country. Most likely, We are going to Build 3 more Aircraft carrier in next 20 years. Our Problem is not Technology but Rapid production. We didn't had enough industry to support such massive production as per requirement. Currently, Most of the Shipyards are full with order for next 10-12 years but we we need more for Blue Navy.

Also, Weapons are not movie which is used for entertainment and business. it's country top most priority for protection. It doesn't matter weather we use Russian PAK FA or British Typhoon or French Rafale or Indian Tejas or American F-35, Purpose will be same. But now we are improving our own defence Industry and most likely our import will decrease to 25% from current 50% in next 10 years.

You bought all these stuffs in pasts(some from back door) decades and now thumping own chest with cheap copy of those weapons ??

Atleast we are open and not cheated others why copying them.

Still doesn't justify your own point of robbery from the poor and starving masses.

India buying weapons from the West, is a whole different situation that doesn't create many jobs in India

Its silly to assume so. We usually go for ToT (one of the reasons why US fighters were rejected in MMRCA)

One small example here.
97722339.jpg

Besides your nation was the top importer of arms for more than a decade.

Equipping Pakistan with CBG?lol By that time india will have around 140MKi equipped with Brahmos supersonic/hypersonic.....and around 3 SSN and some nuclear attack submarines and around 4 Aircraft carriers....ANd 12 p8i's ready to hunt the submarines in that carrier battle group...
:lol:

Since most of us agree that the article is not about PN, but about PLAN, we should leave that matter behind and get back to topic again!

As long as neither IN, nor PLAN has carries and the required carrier fighters and CBGs operational, there are only the Chinese nuclear subs that can be deployed to the Bay of Bengal, or the Indian Ocean and against IN. So what's the latest info on PLANs SSN/SSGN fleet, how many are operational now, what are their prime weapons?

* SSN
o Type 091 Han class - 5 boats
o Type 093 Shang class - 2 boats (more under construction)[citation needed]

* SSBN
o Type 092 Xia class - 1 boat
o Type 094 Jin class - 3 boats[citation needed]

* Diesel-Electric
o Type 033 Romeo class submarine - mostly retired, 8 remain in service
o Type 035 Ming class submarine - Improved version of Romeo, 15 boats
o Kilo class - 12 boats
o Type 039 Song class submarine - 13 boats [1]
o Type 041 Yuan class submarine - 5 boats (more under construction)
o Improved Yuan class - 1 boat (more under construction)[2]

* SSGN
o Type 092 Xia class - under construction/conversion [2][3][4]

* SSG
o Project 629 submarine - at least 1 in service

Submarines of the People's Liberation Army Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki seems not to be updated for quiet some time, so can somebody (maybe a Chinese member) share some infos with us?

You bought all these stuffs in pasts(some from back door) decades and now thumping own chest with cheap copy of those weapons ??

Atleast we are open and not cheated others why copying them.

You do what you can. In the game of geopolitics, might is right.

I start crying when everytime i see so much love in the eyes of my Chinese friends for my Pakistani friends.. Its same as Uncle Sam was loving them.. And I am so angry that India will always be evil..:devil:

Sure you cry because India alway envies China-Pakistan All weather friend", we have a stable relation for over 60 year...lol talking about Uncle Sam...that's your next your most reliable friend...Isn't that India alway suck up U.S.A these days???.

1-And is suppose you"ll also help them maintain one i.e supply of $s

2-China has hoverships now wow! :woot:

3-First induct them into your navy.

1- Yes China can help maintaining CBG with $$$$...if the strategical objectives >>>more important >>>$$$$

2- Yes only have a CBG...India coastland will be wiithin reach...so subjectively yes...it's an hovership :lol:

3- That's what we're doing now...then we have option in future to Induct to Pakistan navy :D

Equipping Pakistan with CBG?lol By that time india will have around 140MKi equipped with Brahmos supersonic/hypersonic.....and around 3 SSN and some nuclear attack submarines and around 4 Aircraft carriers....ANd 12 p8i's ready to hunt the submarines in that carrier battle group...
:lol:

No matter how many Brahmos, fighters or battleships, or subs ...only CBG is the answer to Indian CBGs...it's a worth effort and investment.

Wait until China help Pakistan to form a carrier battle group : Pakistan Navy help protect Chinese merchants ships pass through India :lol:and we will build a varyag class carrier and provide DF-21D to Pakistan to counter any foe in Indian Ocean :D...Pakistan should has a great voice in Indian ocean.

where did they deploy CBG in karachi????? don't you know how much cost to operate an CBG.

Sure you cry because India alway envies China-Pakistan All weather friend", we have a stable relation for over 60 year...lol talking about Uncle Sam...that's your next your most reliable friend...Isn't that India alway suck up U.S.A these days???.

1- Yes China can help maintaining CBG with $$$$...if the strategical objectives >>>more important >>>$$$$

2- Yes only have a CBG...India coastland will be wiithin reach...so subjectively yes...it's an hovership :lol:

3- That's what we're doing now...then we have option in future to Induct to Pakistan navy :D

No matter how many Brahmos, fighters or battleships, or subs ...only CBG is the answer to Indian CBGs...it's a worth effort and investment.

i think pakistan did it already......
yes atleast we have it right

where did they deploy CBG in karachi????? don't you know how much cost to operate an CBG.

No most likely near Mumbai, your economical center, well made in China shouldn't cost much :lol: isnt' it???..Evil chinese made that junk will be broken in six months anyway :lol:

i think pakistan did it already......
yes atleast we have it right

I think you guys were kissing up to the US, when Pakistan had you guys by the balls in Kargil?

I think you guys were kissing up to the US, when Obama visited India, and tried to have him say statements against Pakistan.

If this isn't India kissing upto Obama and the USA, then I don't know what is.

The difference between India and Pakistan is that even though the Pakistani government may kiss up to the US, the Awam or people of Pakistan do not. While the Indian citizens worship the US, whether it's Hollywood or their politicians.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you guys were kissing up to the US, when Pakistan had you guys by the balls in Kargil?

I think you guys were kissing up to the US, when Obama visited India, and tried to have him say statements against Pakistan.

The difference between India and Pakistan is that even though the Pakistani government may kiss up to the US, the Awam or people of Pakistan do not. While the Indian citizens worship the US, whether it's Hollywood or their politicians.

you are non -NATO ally to USA, he visited our country, like Chinese PM visited India, they are guest, we must honor them. You people invited USA itself by taking money in the name of WOT and let them RAID, attack on civilians and terrorists. isn't it great.

you guys had us by the balls in kargil??you TWAT even with an advantage of height you guys lost 2563 men to 550 of ours and that 2563 is the official pakistani estimate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom