What's new

Asia ranks top in international education rankings, comparing standards in maths and science

You don't have to worry about us East Asians, because you are not East Asian.

You are something "else".
thats you japanese, you japanese are islanders, you have more to do with southeast asians and pacific islanders, not east asians

The only way to settle the dispute is to do genetic testing on the ancient japanese famous tomb owners comparing with the chinese ones. Has there been any genetic testing before?

Well, hypothetically, we would have to genetically test the earlier rulers. For example, the remains of Empress Himiko can be tested, but we would have to compare it remains of remains of rulers of either the Wu or Zhou states. The more proximal, the better.

The only way to settle the dispute is to do genetic testing on the ancient japanese famous tomb owners comparing with the chinese ones. Has there been any genetic testing before?
it is irreverent , its genetic make up of whole japanese ethnic, not japanese royals, even they might have close blood tie with chinese or korean, it has nothing to do with japanese people, my personal guess japanese royal are koreans, technically, not korean, but baiji people, technically, they are not koreans, but a ancient ethnic group fu yu people from northeast china who went down to south korea and established kindom of baiji

Interesting, Vietnamese shared O2b cluster with North East Asia people.

View attachment 221108

Vietnamese also have a large presence of O2a , which neither Japanese or Koreans have. The only other East Asian ethnics that have this marker are the Han, but it seems that the Southern Hans have more of this than their northern counterparts.

Another similarity is the 01 that is found in Vietnamese and Southern Han. My educated guess is that this is due to the fact that female bai yue would intermarry with Han men, hence said presence in genetic markers. One thing is clear , however, there was definitely miscegenation of southern ethnics in China with the Han, who originated in the North.

Well, hypothetically, we would have to genetically test the earlier rulers. For example, the remains of Empress Himiko can be tested, but we would have to compare it remains of remains of rulers of either the Wu or Zhou states. The more proximal, the better.
The problem is Japan can produce the remains of her or someone that could settle this theory. The royal household rejected the excavation. Also may prove Himiko is Korean.

** It’s worth mentioning here that some archaeologists believe that Himiko’s clan may have originally come to Japan via the Korean peninsula and that the Hashihaka kofun tomb and similar burial mounds could prove (or disprove) this theory. Although excavations of kofun tombs could yield a wealth of information on early Japanese history and state formation, the possibility that the Japanese imperial family may be descended from Korean royalty rather than the legendary Japanese Emperor Jimmu (神武天皇) is a politically sensitive topic and some speculate that this may be the reason why the Imperial Household Agency bans archaeologists from excavating imperial burial sites.

Well it's good to see Singapore topping the table but it does have a major drawback -> SUICIDE .

Why the spate of recent teen suicides in S'pore? | SingaporeScene - Yahoo News Singapore

Suicide in Singapore? I never knew it was such a high presence. I had always attributed it to outlier samples...

The problem is Japan can produce the remains of her or someone that could settle this theory. The royal household rejected the excavation. Also may prove Himiko is Korean.

Well, there is no dispute of Korean blood in the Imperial Family. In fact the Emperor had even publicly recognized this.

How The Emperor Trolls Japanese Conservatives - Tofugu

The emperor's new roots | World news | The Guardian

it is irreverent , its genetic make up of whole japanese ethnic, not japanese royals, even they might have close blood tie with chinese or korean, it has nothing to do with japanese people, my personal guess japanese royal are koreans, technically, not korean, but baiji people, technically, they are not koreans, but a ancient ethnic group fu yu people from northeast asia who went down to south korea and established kindom of baiji
Well it's good to see Singapore topping the table but it does have a major drawback -> SUICIDE .

Why the spate of recent teen suicides in S'pore? | SingaporeScene - Yahoo News Singapore
korea has highest suicide rate in oecd country, not singopore , japan has also one of highest in world

technically, they are not koreans, they are fu yu people who established kindom of baiji in todays south korea, the ruling class and royals are fu yu, the ruled class are koreans, some of royal of baiji moved to japan in all sorts of war and situations in history

korea has highest suicide rate in oecd country, not singopore , japan has also one of highest in world

0QZ7EBK.png

Listen, you impudent troll, suicide rates are unnaturally high in East Asia and is a collective issue East Asia has to address, its not something that should be joked about , especially from the likes of you--- and you are Not East Asian.

Suicide in Singapore? I never knew it was such a high presence. I had always attributed it to outlier samples...

Well, there is no dispute of Korean blood in the Imperial Family. In fact the Emperor had even publicly recognized this.

How The Emperor Trolls Japanese Conservatives - Tofugu

The emperor's new roots | World news | The Guardian

Yeah, it's very much there in Singapore and school children suffer from depression and stress to a large extent.

Child suicide: 22% of Singapore children think about suicide

0QZ7EBK.png

Listen, you impudent troll, suicide rates are unnaturally high in East Asia and is a collective issue East Asia has to address, its not something that should be joked about , especially from the likes of you--- and you are Not East Asian.
you dirty troll, stop using your baseless picture from west, china is not even oecd member, you dirty liar

technically, they are not koreans, they are fu yu people who established kindom of baiji in todays south korea, the ruling class and royals are fu yu, the ruled class are koreans, some of royal of baiji moved to japan in all sorts of war and situations in history

OMG!! U R COMPARING SUICIDE RATE OF KOREA WITH SINGAPORE. This is the most idiotic comparison I have seen in this forum.

OMG!! U R COMPARING SUICIDE RATE OF KOREA WITH SINGAPORE. This is the most idiotic comparison I have seen in this forum.

Yes, moronical post from an impudent troll. This troll has been trolling this thread since he first posted here, which leads me to suspect he's a reincarnation of a banned member who was recently banned yesterday. Who was guilty of trolling another thread.

so what is your idiotic point, you are proud of your suicide rate is higher than korea?

Yes, moronical post from an impudent troll. This troll has been trolling this thread since he first posted here, which leads me to suspect he's a reincarnation of a banned member who was recently banned yesterday. Who was guilty of trolling another thread.
lol, dirty troll is lying around , that banned troll yesterday probably is your another troll account, lol, typical deluded troll

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom