What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

Man the Afghan rogue players who create trouble need to be punished only (not the whole team for 1 mans actions).
But in the end Afghans deserved what they started, a loss.

Was a great fight from Afghanistan. The bowler who took wicket of asif was a stupid idiot, ruined the good atmosphere of the game. End me pathan ne he baja de 😂.

Whoever threw chairs should be punished by authority, like I said some of them are bad which is result of 20 years of brainwashing by US, Puppet Afghan regime and India.
But most Afghans are not like that.
Honestly speaking I never met a decent afghan. In Europe, they come on Pakistani fake documents and then create a mess for everyone. As per their convenience, they become Pakistani and/or afghani, talk shit about Pakistan, and what not.

What rock have you been hiding under for the last 20 years?

Or are you a namaak? Could explain you bs post.
I was not hiding but I think you were that you don't know the situation and why some Afghans are like that.

Afghandus are throwinf chairs on Pak fans firstly kya Pakistanio ne choorian pheni hai maro wapas inko dar kui re ho bhai buzdil qoum jump in the fire 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Kya bezati hai.

Ya Allah uta le yeh saab buzdil Pakistanio ko phen de yaar inko larai karna bhi ni ati 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I feel like punching my screen.
Bro, these Afgandus come in groups consisting entirely of males. Many of Pakistani fans come with Families. It is understandable they prefer ignoring these savages.

Honestly speaking I never met a decent afghan. In Europe, they come on Pakistani fake documents and then create a mess for everyone. As per their convenience, they become Pakistani and/or afghani, talk shit about Pakistan, and what not.
Who do you think are the Afghans that went to Europe? Many that worked for NATO and US and others who supported them. Why would they like Pakistan? They think they and their masters have been defeated by Pakistan.

People who are vandalising stadium, don't they know they would probably get deported?

Fucking namuk harrams rightly put into their place. Uncivilized , uneducated people were throwing chairs on Pakistani spectators after the match just like in WC in England. Many such videos are now being posted on twitter as i speak. I hope there is clear evidence for UAE authorities to arrest these hooligans.

Back
Top Bottom